Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A shocking meeting

Kyla Foy

K
It was around the afternoon 3PM, while Ophelia was walking around the streets of Coruscant a few miles away from the Jedi Academy, while the sun was today nowhere to be seen the clouds were quite thick and dark. It seemed to soon be starting to rain. She was currently wondering around in her white blue colored skirt with a few blue hearts on it, having a bag pack with her stuff in it. Her blue eyes still shining while it got darker. She was wandering around the huge city, having once again her fun time, without knowing using her force persuasion constantly on the people she was speaking too in order to share nothing else but pure happiness, what the angel actually symbolized. Her happiness affected the people who were up to no good or basically did not feel right for the day. Their mood changed in matter of moments and gave a great boost, which would in the future lay on further and further.

She never knew about it, not even that she was able to do such a thing, in such a natural manner. She stopped near the park, where she could see other kids playing. The kids which were all playing seemed to have a very gentle and kind atmosphere around them, Ophelia decided to join them for a moment as she could hear a conversation going on by the simple words she said, "Have fun~" The children were playing much more than ever before. It was great for her to see such a thing. It was time for her to drink something. The girl sat down on a bench with a table. She opened her heart formed bag pack and took out a bottle off some kind of fruity strawberry flavored milk. She played with her own feet while she was giggling at all times finding it very funny what she was doing.

Circe smiled, once again disguised a she sat down on a bench near the park. The children playing were cute... They reminded her of the child-like innocence she once had many years ago. A soft smile hit her face as she tossed some birdseed, the local fauna coming and taking bites. She shooed away a squirrel, letting the birds more adequately devour their meal. Her Force aura was... not there at the moment.

Good thing too.

@[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia looked around while drinking her juice. It did not take very long till she found out a woman who was sitting alone on the bench. She felt like giving some happiness to her as well. She walked over towards the woman holding her juice, "Ma'am, may I sit next to you?" She asked adorable while her actual force persuasion was still active the entire time while she was speaking in a voice full of harmony and joy as the dark clouds couldn't even repel the light coming from her beautiful blue eyes.

If she was allowed to sit down. She would sit down and grab another pack of juice, " Thank you." She said when she sat as she took out another juicy fruity juice. She would extend her hand towards the woman in wanting to give her the drink "Here miss, you can have my other strawberry juice~" She told the woman smiling kindly unknowingly still using the force on the woman.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Sure..." She smiled, the big eyes of the young girl almost entrancing. "Why thank you..." Poking a hole in the top of the drink box, she began to take a sip, enjoying the surprisingly delicious strawberry juice. "Name's Circe... what's your name, young lady?" She seemed so cute, so snuggly, so... a beacon in the Force. "You... You seem so... Force-sensitive. It's amazing."

It was almost scary.

@[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia sat down the moment that the allowed her too. She offered the juice which was taken and shown in a gratitude off words. Ophelia smiled once again, "Hehehe, no, you thank you for letting me sit here~" She told the woman as he looked at her for a moment and saw that she was drinking from it.

Ophelia seemed to be happy, "Hehehe, its yummy, huh~ Its fruity tutty delicious~" She said with her adorable voice while listening towards the woman her introduction, "Nice to meet you, miss Circe. My name is Ophelia, I am a new jedi youngling" An eyebrow rose up as the woman continued to speak but now about something she did not know single thing off, "Uhm, miss. What is force sensitive?"
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Dammit, she was so adorable... Circe felt the aura of the Force radiating off her, enticing her to do whatever the little girl commanded, but now that she more adequately understood the girl's innate abilities, she was able to more readily compose herself. "Well... If you're a Jedi youngling, you're a Force-Sensitive. This means that you have the ability to manipulate and use the Force. It's why the Jedi took you in."

Well, that was simple enough.

@[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia got the explanation how the girl was picked as a jedi. Her mouth opened as she placed her index finger on the tip of her lips, "OOH! Hmm, I don't think I can do that though... Doing something by force is very bad" She told the woman being very calm and interested what she was saying, "Would you like to become a jedi? We can become best friends and practice together, and I will draw you lots of pretty pictures." She asked out of the random, as she thought maybe everyone was able to use the force in a certain way.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"So cute..." Circe whispered to herself, nearly overcome by the cuteness of the little girl. Much adorability, very kawaii. "No, not that kind of Force... You know, the kind where you can lift rocks. Tell people 'these aren't the droids you're looking for,' shoot lightning from your fingers, that sort of thing." At the request to become a Jedi, Circe gave a chuckle. "I'm sorry, Ophelia, but I'm going to have to decline. I'm part of another Force order already... Would you like to hear about them?"

Her thoughts were, unknowingly, very similar to the Aing-Tii.

@[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
"So cute..." Circe whispered to herself, nearly overcome by the cuteness of the little girl. Much adorability, very kawaii. "No, not that kind of Force... You know, the kind where you can lift rocks. Tell people 'these aren't the droids you're looking for,' shoot lightning from your fingers, that sort of thing." At the request to become a Jedi, Circe gave a chuckle. "I'm sorry, Ophelia, but I'm going to have to decline. I'm part of another Force order already... Would you like to hear about them?"

Her thoughts were, unknowingly, very similar to the Aing-Tii.

Ophelia her eyes widened the moment that Circe told her about the thing she was able to do with the force. The force flows through her body but as told before she never knew that. She thought for a moment, "Wait!" She exclaimed hearing about the droids part, She cutely wanted try something out giggling before trying it, "We both would like an ice cone~" She said attempting to see if something would happen as she loved the icecream vendor not far from here approx ten whole feet located away from them. She smiled whether she failed or succeeded, "Aw~ I hoped you would but uhm~ Okay, I would like to know." She said excitedly clapping rapidly before saying, "Story time"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"So... There are many Force Orders. The Aing-Tii, the Witches of Dathomir, the Jal Shey, the Baran Do... I come from one that actually was spawned form the Jedi Order itself. See, many years ago, some Jedi wanted to perform genetic experiments. Real fancy once, like in a laboratory, but with the Force. The Council condemned them and sent other Jedi after them. So they fought, got exiled, and ran into a race called the Sith. They intermingled, were accepted into the breed - and ended up making a new species, one the Jedi hunted. Eventually, others would find their ruins, take up their ideology... and try to show the Jedi that they were not the imbeciles the Order believed them to be."

She didn't name the Sith, of course.

@[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia listened to the thing that Circe was explaining her about the different order. She sat straight with her legs crossed on the bench, looking into the woman her eyes with her beautiful blue eyes. She tried to learn from the things which were being told, but also She was trying to memorize that certain thing. It did not take that long before Ophelia started to giggle, "Witches~ I never knew witches exist, do also wizards exist?" She asked very quickly while her fantasy world was currently open. She was still very young so it was only normal for a child like Ophelia to put her fantasy into it. She continued to listen and heard about a sort of new order. She had no idea she was actually speaking about the sith, but by the way her eyes were starting to shine and the cute sound she made, "Aw, that's so sad. I hope those people have got a nice home now. Well no friend of mine gets ouchy by a jedi~ We will talk everything through with warm chocolate milk." Showing a very gentle smile before she heard the swear word. Her voice stayed very gentle but the force persuasion came into place once again, "Please do not swear anymore, that what you said is a very bad word.", she nodded while telling it to Sirce constantly keeping for some irritating but mostly adorable tone in her voice.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Which word is that?" By deflecting what Ophelia had said, perhaps she could get some more dialogue out of this. "Well... They're called sorcerers, not wizards, but I suppose so. And don't worry, those people do have a home now. I know where it is, after all..." She paused, considering the potential repercussions of doing what she was thinking about. "Would you like to come and visit sometime?"

@[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
"It was that really really bad word.." She said getting closer towards the woman whispering into her ear, "You said imbecile." She whispered as she sat up straight nodding, "That's a very bad word." She spoke so adorable while trying to correct the woman, using unknowingly again her force persuasion in order to correct behavior. The moment she was hearing about the correction of definition she went back to the listening mode. She nodded as she observed the woman placing her index finger on her lips while thinking, "Sorcerers not wizards, okay~ I will remember that." She said with a funny undertone. She heard that those people exiled by the jedi were currently at a new home and that she had the knowledge of it, "Where is that?~Naboo?~" She gave as answer in a questionly tone awaiting for the answer, "But of course, I would love to visit sometime~ Maybe when I am a super jedi~" She had yet to learn the rankings of the jedi, which made her only more influenceable
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"A Super-Jedi? You mean 'Master...'" The poor girl didn't know the difference between the various ranks. "The Jedi consist of five primary ranks, two of which are special. The first is that of Padawan, an entry level Jedi. Once a Padawan has gone through the trials, they are considered to be a Knight. Once they have studied enough after that, they are called a Jedi Master."

She paused for a moment, looking left to right in order to make sure no one suspicious was watching. "Two other ranks exist. A Master who's experienced enough may become a Jedi Councilor. Basically, it's the same thing, only they have a say in how the order should be run. Then the most powerful Jedi, the most important of them, is the Grandmaster. Selena Halcyon is the current one, I believe..."

Of course she kept up with things. Jentara couldn't grow too forgetful after all.

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia cutely listened towards the woman. She was learning so many things in such a short period of time. She was trying to remember the things that were being told "What are the trials?" She had asked kind of wanting to know what kind of fun, happy adventures she would go into. "That's all so extremely cool! I hope I will become a knight very very fast and then I will become the youngest master ever~" She saw Circe look from left to right, which also caused her to look from the left to the right, "Uhm...who are you looking for?" She asked all of a sudden remembering Circe's current homeworld wasn't told off. She listened to what she said, "Selena Halcon? Uhm, I will remember that~ I might go play with her tag or hide and seek."

"Where is actually your world? You forgot to tell me~" She had asked while she looked for a moment into the air, and she smiled brightly having something on her mind.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom