Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Series of Unfortunate Mistakes or Something

Gaia realized her costly mistake much too soon. Hadn't she told him she would talk to him via the Force?

A low growl escaped her rather fearsome teeth. Though, she held back just to see what he would exactly do. It seemed he had the situation mostly under control, but the pirates were unamused and prepping to attack. Though, he did down them at impressively fast speeds.

The feline quietly slipped around, heading towards the back - almost all the pirates were focused on him. Her ears held back as her hips shaked. A few more seconds and she could take a couple out just from the jump. Though, quickly, she sent another message to Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur :

"Torrack, it's me, Gaia, talking to you right now. Not the pirates. Keep the rage up though, buddy!" She offered. After all, they had killed thousands of people with no just cause other than to plunder.

A few seconds later and she pounced - her claws extended, a rather loud roar escaping her mouth and the rather sudden - and then silence to the closest three. She perched on top of them, her claws extracting as she growled - which caught several of the them off guard.

And with that, the pirates freaked - it may have only been two attackers, but they clearly saw defeat.

While relieved that the voices in his head were of his friend and not some mind control device. This did not change the demeanor of the combatant, that seemingly fought like a raging rancor with fearlessness and aggression.

The brown eyes of the pig snouted being were covered by the neo crusader helmet, that stared into the victims of the high fire rate of the repeater that was being used. After being amped up and ready to go it was hard to stop, the killer instincts of the boar were through the roof. "HOINK HOINK HOINK HOINK!" , the speakers of the bucye blared over the noise of that Torrack's repeater made.

The crazed mandalorian was enjoying himself, as blaster bolts bounced of the beskar plating of his beskargam. Many more began to flee at the sight of the large cat-bear that tore apart the ranks of the pirates that were trying to help stop the angered swine. With approval he would shout to his ally,
"YOU GOT STYLE , SQUEAK SQUEAK WE NEED TO GO OUT MORE! HOINK HOINK HOINK ! " . Despite taking out the fiends who had them ship wrecked, the veteran had the gaul to flirt with Gaia.

One of the pirates was stupid enough to try and flank his fearsome attacker without any covering fire. This, only angered the predator like warrior. Who began charging yet again, tanking the shots that bounced off his heavy beskargam.

The mobile battering ram, would begin smashing into the being head on. A loud
"WACK!" could be heard, as the bodies clashed. By the stench that the nose of the boar detected; the pirate trying to flank Torrack shit himself. After knocking and likely crushing the sternum of the lone idiot, it was obvious the victim was knocked out cold. Before much else could be done, the rest of the cowards ran with fear at the mere sight of the now transformed felacatian.

"You better run, squeak squeak ASSCHABS!" , the blue armored being cheered. Knowing very well that the routing pirates wouldn't last a day out there. Resting after the victory, he would decompress on an improvised chair made from the wreckage. While there was work to be done , there was no harm in resting. Likely his fury companion would come to him, who would probably be just as tired. With all that running, and clawing the filth out of the area.

Gaia Sunaris Cadera Gaia Sunaris Cadera

Last edited:
It seemed that the Gamorean finally realized that it was her, and not them trying too control him. Like either of them had any worry about that - Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur clearly wiped them out himself with little issue. Perhaps he was being overly cautious, but it seemed like they had done a good job so far at repelling the pirates. Mayhap they could find some survivors yet?

Nonetheless, the feline predator continued her rampage at the closest ones to her - her more primal instincts kicking in. Naturally, the blaster fire pelted her fur, leaving small, irritated fur and skin. The ultimate reality was that she was angry, though she paused, tilted her feline head at Torrack at his comment. What?

Brushing it off, she watched as many of the pirates ran off.

She yelled, her fur fully standing up and her tail a fully puffed out at the fleeing jerks. Gaia would sniff out where Torrack had made a chair, laying beside him. "Can you find me some clothes, please?" She asked quietly, preferring to shift back to a normal state - one that did not have the desire to rip apart everything around her.

"Preferably something cute, but I am not too picky considering..."

Taking off his bucye, Torrack's eyes widened at the now exposed Gaia. The shapeshifter was beautiful, and had they not been stuck on a planet that had very aggressive predators lurking about. Well, he might have gone for adult advance's toward the feline. Who knew that a dirty swine like the mandalorian would have dirty thoughts, "A site for sore eyes, squeak squeak Ill find you something to wear.".

The thing about boars in the gamorean race , is that they were very lustful compared to the female counterparts. However, the crude being also had enough respect for his companion to look away, of course after a quick glance. Scavenging, the trained mercenary signaled her to stick close. Being the only two, they had to stick together in this weird planet with Shrum trees and the like.

"What was it like being raised by the mand'alor? squeak squeak She ever give you the belt? hoink hoink" . While the question may have seemed out of place, warriors like this tended to always speak out their mind. Looking through his T-Visor, the being of rage continued impatiently looking for something that would fit his female friend. The blue beskargam of the rally master clanked hard as he moved around the wreckage, still nothing was found. Sometimes the pig headed being, could act rather pig headed. Whether this was humor or not, he so far was only able to find leather gloves for Gaia. What was this, a joke? Realizing that was not helping the situation the crusader face palmed his bucye before continuing to look for clothes.

"Gloves should keep your hands warm, squeak squeak" . Tall for a gamorean, the figure would toss the gloves at her.

Gaia perked a brow at the man, her feline form perking what could be best described as a brow. She scoffed, which came out like a mini-growl. "I'd prefer something more covering," she mused to his mind, "Since we're still in a battlefield. Happy to wear something more ~revealing~ later for you!" She teased, with a laugh.

She laid her head on her paw, her ear perking at his question. What was it like being raised by the Mand'alor? That was a loaded question. "For me, it was lots and lots of training. She found me when I was a lil' baby. There is also lots of brothers and sisters... And she was always so busy ruling the Empire or Clans." Gaia shrugged a little. "It was good, I love her with all my heart. But, I wish she had been able to spend more time with us."

She stared at the gloves. "Gloves?! What about the rest of me? I can't just walk around with gloves!"

Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur

Whether Torrack was trying to troll Gaia or not was uncertain, however the response from his flirty friend was enough to get him to chuckle. For whatever reason, the weird cliché of opposites attracting seemed to be playing out between the two of them. Spotting some nearby rags through his T-visor, he would sigh at the likely hood that these would not be flattering for the slim and naked feline. Handing her the rags the piggy would playfully comment about her mother in a positive tone, "I like my women tough, hoink hoink , one that can say they were personally trained by mand'alor , that is tough .You know,the mand'alor may not have been well liked by my clan,squeak squeak but I am thankful she was in charge. On a side note, your mother must have taught you how to be a good chef as well.squeak squeak Because you have some nice buns hoink hoink.". Mandalorians, especially those in leadership positions, maybe are forgetting their duty to family. The Rally Master eventually would need to have a family, so he can pass the resol'nare on by helping create a new generation of badasses.

It was a sad thought to consider that Gaia didn't get have have her mother around as much as she wanted, but not every mandalorian was perfect. The Mand'alor allied with the sith, which inevitably lead to their betrayal and to many mandalorian clans suffering as a result of this decision. Such was a sad event, while she had united the clans. Her greatness now had a slight stain from this mistake in the eyes of many in Clan Australis, and in many other clans as well. The survival and hope of the culture was now on the balance, if the mandalorian people were to make it they would need to have their priorities in better order.

As a prominent member in the enclave, and a likely member that will join the Mandalorian union. The crusader believed that familiy was the most important belief of the resoln'are. Because at the end of the day, family will always rally among eachother to seek challenge. Gaia was a symbol , whether she liked it or not. She is the direct legacy of a great leader, should she join the enclave she could help other mandalorian families. She could give unity and hope that her mother did. But more importantly, she can help mandalorians remember this important tenant.

Now guarding his shaping shifting ally while she dressed, the veteran would be on the lookout. His trusty heavy repeater ready for any predators that would like to attack them. While she was getting dressed he would pop the question to her,
"I am apart of a secret society, squeak squeak we are called The Enclave. Clan Australis adopted me , squeak squeak just like The Mand'alor adopted you. Our people look at for eachother so we can fight together, many of our orphans have nowhere to go. Those orphans are mandalorian, and need to be taken care of, squeak squeak and that is what we sodding do. So that, the next generation can teach those milk drinking sith that they did not kill us all. We are built around helping the many smaller clans and big clans that were absolutely fethed, that lost their homes. Hoink Hoink After this is all over, squeak squeak you should come with us and help us fracking rebuild."

While their respective clans may not be on friendly terms, in the enclave and individually Torrack believed in setting that aside. Gaia Sunaris Cadera Gaia Sunaris Cadera

Gaia continued to rest her head on her paws. Waiting... And waiting... For the Gamorean to bring her something to wear. As much as she disliked being in this form, she would refuse to be naked in front of anyone. At least right now. There would probably be some cuts, bruises, and some burn spots she'd have to get some bacta on soon anyways.

Nonetheless, she laughed at his joke. She shook her head. "She didn't train me that much, honestly. Hired people. She did her best, though." Gaia chuckled, though tilted her head. "The Australis alor killed her, so Cadera isn't exactly happy with Australis either. Not that much of that matters anymore, anyways." That was all she would say regarding that. In truth, she wasn't happy with the decisions made by her mother in terms of the Sith. Though, perhaps it was a mercy.

The genocide of Mandalorians, though, was something that would never be forgotten. "I can bake! But not the best cook." Her eyes widened as he finished his joke, shaking her head.

She stared at the literal rags he gave her. She shook her head, taking them carefully in her teeth as she went behind a piece of the wreckage. A little noise could be heard before she came walking back - she looked basically the same, but there were clearly some battle marks on her skin. And the rags that barely covered her. She scowled at him, "If I find something better," she muttered with a glare to Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur .

Nonetheless, she plopped back on the ground where she had initially sat at. Her hair was no longer in bun, her lockes flowing down past her shoulders. She used her hand to try to fix it into something more presentable. "Secret society?" She tilted her head, one ear perked interestingly. "I haven't heard of them." She paused, "Secret, right."

She pondered his offer, tapping her chin. "Sure, I'll come with ya. Don't have anything better to do." She shrugged her shoulders - her medical training could be taken with her, and perhaps most importantly, she was an excellent healer through the Force anyways.

Now that she was more dressed, the armed gunman would have a more lenient stance. The shapeshifting medic mentioned she could also cook, this was a pleasant surprise. While he could make food from the game out here, the swine warrior was not known for making tasty food. As a Rally Master during training, simplicity was taught to the armor clad warrior in regards to food. When the feline scoffed in disapproval of the clothes he gave, few had the courage to voice disapproval to the rash being.

For whatever reason, this just made the boar more interested in Gaia. When she agreed to come, he would bark at her."NOW THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, HOINK HOINK! NOW LETS GET MOVING AND SEARCH FOR SUPPLIES, SQUEAK SQUEAK ! SITTING AROUND WITH OUR HANDS IN OUR PANTS, SQUEAK SQUEAK DOES NOT DO FRACKING CHIET!" .

With proactive energy, he would search for metal plating that he could use to make a temporary roof. If it were to rain, having overhead cover would certainly be a positive thing to have. In the back of the mind of Torrack however, was the likelihood that predators would eventually come to investigate this area. A base camp would need to be prepared quickly, to keep these threatening creatures out. After much time, these thoughts were confirmed off into the distance. Cries a fear could be heard and blaster shots from each direction, likely from the fleeing pirates. The echoes of their pain could be heard in the relative distance, of the quite wilderness.

Eventually they would come for the surviving pair, and that would create a situation where the two would need to fight for their lives. Hopefully Gaia would help in some shape or form. Whether that be finding survivors, or working on another important project. It was likely by nightfall they would have to deal with these dangerous creatures, hopefully by then a good enough shelter would keep them out. Fighting them on their terms , would be stupid , they need to fight these viscous predators their way.

Atleast the pirates got a well deserved death in the eyes of the Mandalorian. They were no warriors , but cowards that only targeted easy prey. There was not way that they would earn their right to manda. This certainly would be easier if there were more survivors tho, using nearby beams and weird mushroom like thick steams that he would cut with his beskad. A makeshift roof would be underway, grunting from the hard work. "Good ridden, pirate jipes. squeak squeak" , the bucye of the crusader blared.

Gaia sighed a little - the sad reality that Mandalorians were an endangered species in this galaxy. The Sith were too strong and powerful for anyone to truly push back. And their was not much of the light-side left in the galaxy. There were, of course, places like CIS - where light and dark seemed to mingle in coexistence. But the rest of the galaxy?

Eh, she was young. Maybe she just didn't know. Maybe it was always like this. Either way, her ears fully stood up, tail swiped rapidly, and she gasped at his yelling. "Yes, sir!" She muttered, quickly standing up. Unlike him, though, she was searching for stuff like food, water, and stuff to make a small fire. Who knew how long it would be until help arrived. Hell, for all they knew, maybe people were looking - but they just couldn't see them yet.

After an hour or so, the woman came back with a bunch of emergency rations, medical equipment, and lots of water. "Lucky find - a few of the evac pods crashed nearby, or weren't fully destroyed. Got enough stuff here for a few days. I haven't found any other survivors, though," she murmured softly, her eyes casting over the wreckage. The wreckage, though, went on for what seemed like miles. There may be survivors, but they may just not be within sight or hearing of them.

They were in the storage area, which was the least populated area... Gaia sighed as she placed a bunch of the in a certain fashion. One finger up as a flame danced about an inch above, and she blew - lighting the wood up in flames.

"I should've figured something terrible would happen," she muttered. "Anything I can do to help?" She tilted her head, closing her eyes as she began to pull the ground and stone from below them up - and would instruct them in whatever directions he wanted. She was no builder, but she could at least help pack a bunch of dirt and stone together to form a little hut or something.

"You know, Squeak Squeak I could get used to having you do those magic tricks. Hoink Hoink " . With the roof made, walls would be nice so the two could have some safety. The Mandalorian had usually had to deal with the force being used against him and his troops in battle, never had he saw it help him like this. Gesturing where best to place the boulders, the sturdy and well built being would do his best to describe what he wanted. "Put that glunki fether there, squeak squeak also over there looks good. Squeak Squeak" .

So far the two were preparing nicely against the looming threat that was coming there way. In a dangerous ridden way, the fungal jungle was a beautiful site as the sunset started. Where the shelter was close to being completed, it was a site that few saw in the galaxy. Especially when living in urbanized, city planets with overcrowded and cancerous settings. Many living those stagnant lives would not be able to enjoy something like this. Torrack didn't hate the city , but being raised in a jungle planet like Myrkr made him a country boy at heart. One where he preferred exploring the beautiful wilderness that the galaxy had to offer, and one day when he couldn't crusade he would have a family.

One where he would make them utter badasses that would have no manners, just like the crude warrior himself. After pondering those happy thoughts, he would think about how the stars would look. While unfortunately the enclave member could not risk such a thing with predators at night, it was the thought that counted. Perhaps one day he could go to one of the few settlements and look at what the stars would look like here, but with much work to do in the Mandalorian union and the enclave. Such a fantasy was unlikely for the dutiful warrior.

"You know, squeak squeak fracking nugglets get out all the time. But even fracking so, catching one is worth it. squeak squeak Its the struggle that counts anyway, so atleast we having fracking shelter. Also, squeak squeak sodding congratulations on the supplies. Lets call it a day squeak squeak.". Despite having buffoon like behavior at times, the rally master had enough experience to make sense every once in awhile. That's probably how he became such an effective leader at times.

With the sun going down, the two of them would have to hope that they make it through the night. The gloomy darkness would slowly begin to increase as the night began to take over, may the ancestors looking down in manda keep them safe.

Gaia chuckled to his remarks. It was handy to have someone like her, she guessed. Though her focuses weren't quite weapon oriented, they were still practical. Healing, nature, and all that jazz. She carefully watched where he pointed, though. The rocks pushing out of the ground and forming the walls to their little makeshift hut. She even left small holes in the walls so they could have ventilation and see out.

She wasn't about to get closed up with a Gamorrean again. Nope, she learned her lesson the hard way! Nonetheless, Gaia got out the supplies she had found. She spread them out, for him to take and for her to take evenly. Her eyes would peer out to the sunset, hoping for some form fo rescue.

Something would come. It was just a matter of how long. And if they could survive that long. "If help doesn't come, should we start hiking for a settlement?" She tilted her head, sitting down and leaning against the rock. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "We do have shelter..." It was sturdy shelter, too. They would probably be pretty safe! Probably, anyways.

Gaia nodded. "Yeah, it's been a pretty bad day," she murmured. Her eyes stared out into the jungle - her ears near constantly pulled back. Her instincts screamed, even with the slightest sound. She groaned. "Ugh, this is ridiculous."

The pig would laugh at the constant fidgeting of Gaia, the innocent nature of the known mandalorian battle medic. Here cat like ears constantly reacting to every annoying pest like insects that torment her skin. Luckily in the type of environment they were in the jungle raised being grew up on Myrkr and had a wide range of knowledge. Grabbing nearby mushrooms, the jungle warrior would squish the plant with his hard surfaced gauntlets."hoink hoink hoink No wonder felines like you get frustrated, squeak squeak the ass nurgling pests constantly grub at your skin." .

The type of mushrooms he had crushed would ward away insects and flying creatures, enough to atleast give the poor women a break. Flea's with any creature or sentient beings that possesses fur were a pain and the ass. "Squeak squeak To answer your question, hoink we give it three days. Squeaker hoink Otherwise we move as fast as a bunch of whores looking for clients. *hoinker squeak squeak." .

It was likely things would get dangerous in an hour and they would need to wait in the shelter. Smelly odors be damned, walking forward the gamorean would attempt to give a hand. "Here, squeak squeak you fidgeting and giving me a private dance is definitely my style. hoink hoink But not at the expense of your health, hoink hoink im gonna wipe some of this cream on you. squeak squeak It'll help with the insects clawing at your hair." . He forgot to ask if he could begin, tho she would likely be fine with it. If to just have those pesky insects leave her poor body alone, the boar would get close and begin to attempt applying the makeshift lotion smoothly. Tho the gauntlets he was wearing were not made for comfort, the thought atleast counted. It certainly was easier considering she was wearing a rag.

While tempted to go farther then appropriate, the pervert would not. Should he be allowed her arms, shoulders, and lower back would be applied with the cream so that her back would not be irritated. Their bodies were close, and under normal circumstances the slight tension between the two as things got closer would be obvious signals. But despite this , Torrack was being Torrack, for such a ladies man he missed the opportunity to somewhat flirt. Every once in awhile the crusader could still act as dense as many people thought about his race. After finishing helping her, whilst walking away whatever moment the two were having was immediately ruined. A loud fart exited the repugnant bowls of the being, its smell utterly awful as he continued walking. Snorting in a calm manner there was not even an "pardon me", the amount of rudeness would be frustrating to others. But at the end of the day, for a mandalorian, he was better then many in terms of politeness. "Enjoy the stars, hoink hoink in an hour get inside. squeak squeak No Arguements! SQUEAK"

Last edited:
Gaia perked a brow, scoffing playfully at the Gamorrean. Did he just blame her frustration for bugs? "Well, this is a jungle," she murmured... And she had very, very little on. No thanks to the pirates, and him, and in truth herself. Maybe if she looked harder she could find something, but her energy probably could be focused elsewhere.

Though, her brow perked as she watched him squish a bunch of mushrooms. She was curious of what he was doing, and she had little to no idea what exactly he was doing. Though, she gave a nod. "Three days? I think there is enough..." She tilted her head a little as she counted the bits of food and water available.

Her tail swayed fast behind her as he walked over. She gasped at his remark of a private dance, her hand covering her mouth in fake surprise. They hadn't known each other long, but it was clear they had a certain connection. She nodded after a second. "I hope it'll work..." She murmured, somewhat jealous of the Mandalorian's beskar at the moment. Either way, she did not refuse as the Gamorrean began to apply the lotion.

She slightly winced at the roughness, though it was not his fault. Beskar wasn't exactly easy on the skin. Gaia stayed quite, though she cleared her throat after he was done.

And naturally, he let out something nasty. She shook her head. "Torrack! Gah, I'm going to get you some gas pills." She muttered, standing up as she began to venture to find something to save her from dying in their little makeshift home for at least the next 3 days.

Chlovi Cats, it seemed that they began to stroll in packs towards their makeshift camp and home for the night. Growling and prowling they began their attack quickly moving toward the pair. Thankfully the heavy repeater was well cleaned and still had enough ammo, sprinting quickly he would get his trusty weapon of justice. With wrath the wild boar snorted, "Looks like, squeak squeak youll have to get dem pills later! HOINK HOINK" . It was always good to live on the edge for this adventurer. What was expected to be a boring ride to the next stop in his aimless adventure turned into a fight for survival, despite the tragic outcome of the rest of the passengers and crew. The porker was glad that he atleast would be able to recount this event with a new friend and interest in his life.

The heavy repeater blared away several blaster bolts, but this was not like the event earlier with the attacking pirates. Guts and blaster bolts would not cut it this time and more kept creeping closer. However after seeing the cathar like being, turn into a feckin prowling cat he knew she could take care of herself if needed. Still the eyes of the crude being would look throughout his T-Visor bucye to make sure she was safe.

The stars shined down upon the dark night as these predatorial beings continued to relent, however with the crusader design of his beskargam he was able to see in the pitch dark. More began to surround the pair as time began prodding and testing the line of sight for the two. "Watch my back,squeak squeak I'll gladly watch yours. hoink hoink" . The bushes of foriegn mushrooms gave enough cover that while many were gunned down, they had managed to continue to creep closer. Ever so closely, the wreckage also worked against the two of them as they began using the various scrap and parts of the ship scattered around as cover.

How would they get out of this one? Whatever was to happen the Rallymaster knew he had to keep them at bay until his officer brain could come up with a solution or his legendary friend here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom