Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Series of Unfortunate Mistakes or Something

Gaia yawned as she stretched out on the chair, her tail swaying to her left side. How much longer was this trip going to be? She glanced down to her datapad, which tracked their approach to Alderaan. Slight movement through SJO space and viola, she' be home at long last. Not that it mattered all that much. There had been all sorts of delays due to the ship having a variety of malfunctions.

That's how they ended up in space, floating, somewhere near Nyriaan. She finally stood up, deciding to explore the ship more. Maybe she would find something else to do. Throwing her datapad into her backpack, she slung it over her shoulder as she meandered the halls of the transport. She couldn't help but yawn as she did so, though she carefully used her hand to brush her bangs out of her eyes.

She paused, looking out the 'crafts window. She sighed contently, watching space float. Nonetheless, she continued- finally deciding to go back to her assigned sleeping area.

Regrettably for her, she walked in to see a mostly naked Gamorean and another on top of him. Her eyes widened as her fur puffed out. "Oh!" She said, blinking.

But in that moment - a red alarm began to ring out through the ship. What in the galaxy?

Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur

Last edited:
OBjective: Get Fething dressed.

Torrack was lambasted, how could somone enter the temporary quarters of the pig face. The green skin was slightly red with embarrassment, the being would shove off his female counterpart displaying an uncomfortable display to the feline creature who entered the room. Barking at the individual he would speak with slight embarrassment making the squeaking noise typical of his species whilst speaking in basic.

"Well Feth me squeak squeak , I did not know I had a bunk mate..."

Before the awkwardly naked Gamorean could continue, he would hear a raging alarm. While the angered female Gamorean would be squeaking loudly at the Mandalorian, he would be actively ignoring the outraged being who was discarded without any thought. After some time he would be in his light blue beskargam. The crusader was not done getting armed, he had his Grinkov Heavy Blaster Repeater with him. A weapon he used in multiple battles when deployed. The veteran also holstered his Breshig War Forge Consolidated B-01M Beskad , the mannerism in which he prepared was of utter professionalism.

"That alarm is usually no good, Squeak Squeak are you a thunder humper? Or can you hold your own?Squeak Squeak "

Gaia Sunaris Cadera Gaia Sunaris Cadera

Last edited:
Objective: Learn to always knock, even if it is public access

Gaia was red with embarrassment, her tail and ears still puffed out dramatically. She blinked, finally quickly turning herself around so her back was towards them. She heard the squeaks, and really wished she didn't have better than average hearing. Man, she should've paid more attention to her senses when she walked towards the area.

"Uh, there is 4 beds in here," she commented after a second. "I mean, it's okay! I just," she just wanted them to both be dressed. Nonetheless, once all of his armor was on, she turned to face him - and not his friend.

"It's really loud," she muttered. Thunder humper? She blinked, tilting her head slightly at the man. "Hold my own? You are Mandalorian?" She held her hands together, deep in thought. The dress she was wearing probably did not scream 'I can protect myself' but she could use the Force... Well, kind of. Air mostly. There was some humidity in the air, too, so she could probably pull some water if needed.

Nonetheless, she shrugged a little. "I think so? But maybe it's just--" she was cut off by a droid speaking in a variety of languages. "Unidentified craft are approaching the vessel with weapons draw--" It went static, as a loud noise hit the ship. And rocked it, causing the girl to fall towards Torrack. "Ahh!"

The rally master scoffed at the question, speaking further with his feline friend who looked somewhat embarrassed. The green skinned crusader would now use the speakers from his T-Visor bucye to speak with her.

"You bet your shebs I am, Squeak Squeak."

Torrack would turn his head squeaking wildly at his gamorean counterpart, likely telling the female being to come along or be left behind. As the crude being was doing this however, Gaia would fall into the ball of rage, where he would hold her in one of his arms. Despite being in danger, and balancing the cat like being while holding his heavy repeater in the other arm. The armor clad mandalorian would be grinning underneath his bucye , now speaking in a playful tone.

"I know I have a good complexion, squeak squeak but there is plenty of time for that afterwards, now get on your feet. Squeak Squeak We must get to the bridge and see how we can, Squeak Squeak help. That noise is likely pirates taking out our ships mobility! Squeak Squeak!"

Now helping her on her feet, the slower moving being would take charge and head towards the bridge. This individual would not go down without a fight, knowing very well that once the pirates got whatever cargo this ship had they would be likely toast. Armed and Dangerous the soldier was ready to help the ship however possible.

Last edited:
Gaia nodded, a bit more comfortable after his confirmation of heritage. OR whatever. She was rather familiar with their cultural in general. Either way, she peered back to the now dressed girlfriend, fling, wife of the Gamorean. She blinked, though she fell towards Torrack due to the ship rolling.

Luckily, he managed to grab hold of her. "Thanks," she muttered, her mismatched eyes wide. She perked a brow as her tail swayed rapidly. "Yeah, later," she said with a struggled laugh. Nonetheless, she got back on her feet as she nodded. "After you," she said quietly, but luckily he was already on his way.

Gaia followed behind him, her ears pulled back at the rather loud sounds. "Ugh, wish this wasn't so loud," she muttered as they walked. Lucky for them, it didn't take long before they reached the bridge.

It was... Chaos, to say the least. The crew was already exhausted from nonstop mechanical issues, and a distress signal had already been sent out. Security footage showed pirates entering, along with a large area having been destroyed - along with countless dead.

"Uh," she said, peering from behind Torrack. "Can we help?"

The captain, though, bit his nails. "They're already on board."

The situation was dire, pirates already were beginning to take the civilian ship if they took control of the bridge and cargo bay they would be able to do as they will with the passengers and crew. Something that the combatant was not interested in to say the least. Looking through his T-Visor and aggressive voice would be exhibited through his bucye speakers.

"THIS IS YOUR FETHING SHIP AND YOU ARE WHIMPERING LIKE AN ASSCHAB! STAND TALL AND ON YOUR FEET YOU HUTT'ANE! SQUEAK SQUEAK!!!!! GET ANYONE IN YOUR CREW SQUEEEEEEK SQUEAK WITH A SODDING BLASTER TO RALLY WITH ME! THESE PEOPLE ARENT HERE TO TAKE US OUT TO DINNER, AND NEITHER ARE WE! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!"

If it were not for the fact that he needed this ship to continue its destination the crusader might be too disgusted to defend these cowards. The lack of masculinity among the bridge was utterly offensive to the boar. If the captain was not going to lead this mad lad would as he always had. Turning around he would hold his fist out for his furry friend to give a "fist bump" . He knew the noises were disturbing her, the best way to help that was to help her exhibit confidence in spite of this.

"You got more balls then they do, stick close to me. squeak squeak. I want you to poke their eyes out!" Now laughing he would make the weird noise of his race.

"HOINK HOINK HOINK HOINK HOINK!"

Fighting in as many battles as he had, the veteran certainly had some screws loose. Holding his heavy repeater he made his way to the breach, ready to act as pest control for the ship.

The captain stared at the Mandalorian. What in the galaxy? He blinked a few times, trying to process everything he just said - along with the variety of squeaks mixed in with it. "We're not a military vessel, it was over before it even began. All we can hope for is that the distress signal makes it." He sat down on the chair, frustrated that he had 0 luck at all.

It was clear he was not going to step up. But it seemed that the Mandalorian would. The few guards and armed men in the bridge stared at the captain, before nodding to Torrack. Clearly, they would put up at least a fight.

Another explosion that rocked the ship. Sensors began going off in the bridge with one of the navigators perking up. "Sir, the explosion knocked us close enough to get pulled into the gravity of the planet. We have a few hours left, but if they hit us again, we may get pulled in really quick."

No word from the captain.

Gaia, on the other hand, looked shocked at the Mandalorian's outburst. Sheesh, what a way to talk to someone? But this was an extraordinary time... Nonetheless, she beamed as he complimented her. She clapped her hands together. "I can turn into a large cat if I need too!" Not that he would understand that entirely, but whatever.

With that, they would have to go to the storage area - naturally. Although, there may be plenty of pirates lurking in the halls and taking hostages...

This wimp would rather sit in his chair while his crew and ship were being torn apart. To make matters worse, the ship was likely at this rate to crash on the surface. Action was needed and it seemed that this softy was not going to do much but sit there. Torrack would look around, his T-visor bucye rotating to see much of the crew panicking. The situation was becoming worse without any direction from the captain that just sat their. Speaking to the crew and to the security team nearby he would begin barking orders, something the gamorean was all to familiar with.

"We need to get our engineers to the storage room squeak squeak. ,they need the proper supplies to fix this ship! We need to secure a path for them,any remaining security is to kill pirates on sight . squeak squeak. I am going to travel to the storage room to clear these clowns out of there! *squeak squeak*Anyone armed and willing, with me!"

Not fully understanding what the feline was talking about, his face would turn and nod at Gaia. Tho he would not know that she was a rather famous being, raised by the mand'alor. For now , bravery was enough to have him confident that she could follow him through this. Walking forward with confidence, he would open fire at the first pirate that came at him. The repeater would glow as blaster bolts left the deadly weapon, it was time to take back this ship.

"PEWPWPEPWPEPWPEWPEWPEPWPEPWEPWPEPWEPWEPWPW" The weapon went as the dangerous warrior began mowing down the scum that had boarded the ship. Little did the pirates learn, they had boarded the wrong transport and were about to make a quick end.

Gaia could tell that the captain had already given up. Sheesh, a dead fish had more energy than him. Nonetheless, she clapped her hands as she listened to Torrack order the people around. "Yeah! To the storage room! Kill the pirates on sight!" She nodded her head, acting as a little commander to what he was ordering them to do.

"Let's go!"

It didn't take them but about half-way before the first pirate showed up. Realizing she had no weapon, she blinked, and stayed behind Torrack as he shot at the group. "Shoot 'em down!" She cheered, covering her ears as he shot at the pirates.

Indeed he mowed them down. But the storage area was still getting ransacked, and perhaps worse - the ship was clearly moving faster and the sight of the planet below them was getting larger and larger.

"Abandon ship? Are you sure?" One of the pirates, not too far off, spoke. "We got what we needed? Oh... It's crashing? Frack!" Gaia peered around the Gamorean. "I think they're about to leave?"

A loud explosion sounded off, along with the very quick realization that the ship was hurdling towards the planet much faster. The ship shook, causing many people to lose balance. Screaming, crying, in the background.

"Can we finish them? Or should we get to a--" An announcement comes that the ship is falling, but worse, that the emergency ships were destroyed by the pirates.

The combat was rather routine to the Mandalorian in his custom blue beskargam, the newly made equipment proving rather strong as it protected him from harm. Blue in Mandalorian culture means reliability, and Torrack would be that reliable helping clear the area. The rallied group was successful in clearing a path, for the engineers but it was too late. Smiling and grinning at the comments of Gaia, he would respond to his Feline friend.

"You got spirit vod, squeak squeak what is your name?"

Despite having the ship fall apart , and the panic of the danger coming ahead as the ship accelerated to its impeding doom. The T-Visor would look at the blondie and wait for a name. However, while listening, he would lose his balance slightly as the ship would rumble with fury. It was like this ship could blow at any moment, to make matters worse now the fracking life boats were destroyed. The veteran would regain footing and frantically look around for something that could help the two of them survive.

All the two needed was a container that could protect them from the impact, tho it would likely be of tight space. Something the boar wouldn't mind considering the company he would have. The ship was now rumbling and heating quickly from entering the atmosphere, it was likely everyone was to die except for the lucky ones who could find protection. The fate of these people were decided, but the two of them could change their fate.

The Force Willing.

They made good progress, indeed. Mostly due to him, of course, but she was happy to provide moral support behind him. She probably would have been a bit more useful if they weren't in the sky, and she had thought to actually use her abilities. But it seemed to be going fine, so she figured she could be the cheerleader.

She beamed at his compliment. "I do? I mean, yes!" She clapped her hands together. "Gaia Sunaris Cadera. What's yours?" She asked after a second, though her mismatched eyes clearly were focusing on the slowly collapsing ship. She almost lost her balance as he did, but managed to steady her feet as she grabbed his arm to help him steady.

"What are you looking for?" She asked, tilting her head as her ears pulled back like an angry cat. Her fur was now fully puffed out again.

She realized his strategy after a second - they had to protect themselves. Her lips frowned, but she scratched the back of her head in thought. "Maybe these?" She asked, pointing to some what looked very sturdy boxes - and it seemed they were perhaps magnetized to the flooring? It wasn't moving, despite the ship. But it would definitely be tight, especially due to the bulkiness of his beskar.

She ran over, waving for him. She tried to open the crate, but was not able to make it budge. Maybe he could?

The Gaia Cadera? The one raised by the deceased Mand'alor? Whether by fate or by sheer dumb luck, the mandalorian was among a legend of his people. It all now made sense where she got her spirit from, while maybe not a traditional warrior. To the gamorean, such an attitude was expected among a mandalorian women. Grinning underneath his bucye , he would walk toward the sturdy crate that Gaia was attempting to open for the two. While it was a hasty choice, beggars could not be choosers in this scenario. The T-Visor now looking at his female friend would say with a calm voice to the honored companion.

"Ni cuyir Torrack Australis, bic cuyir a staja at urcir gar. Ret Ni liser urcir sto be gar du'car (du'caryc). squeak squeak"
(I am Torrack Australis, it is a pleasure to meet you. Perhaps I can meet more of you later.)

After saying this the flirtatious being would push the crate open, and signal the cat like being to enter first. While many innocent people would die, at the very least these two could make it out of the terrible situation. Things were getting worse as alarms through out the ship began going off, whether it be the pressure alarms or the temperature alarms. Things were getting worse, the daughter of Mand'alor would need to quickly leap into the container and hope for the best.

"By the tits of my ancestors, this is not good! SQUEAK SQUEAK"

This was getting too close for comfort.

Gaia should have known better than to say her full name. Usually, she left it at Gaia Sunaris and that was that. People had plenty of feelings about her family, and plenty weren't good. Nonetheless, she gave a smile and bowed her head respectfully to her newfound friend. "Torrack Australis, a pleasure to meet you," she returned in Mand'a. Though, she giggled at his second comment, her cheeks flushing slightly.

She cleared her throat, diving into the crate as she curled herself up inside. "Hurry, make sure you shut it all the way!" She motioned for him, "It'll be a bit crunchy. Probably going to meet more of me than you expected," she muttered after a second.

Another announcement: "Please brace for impact on planetary surface - Estimated Time of Crash in approximately 23 minutes."

The crate muffled a lot of the chaos outside, but it was clear there was screaming. "Should we do something...?" She asked quietly, frowning.

To the dismay of the two, there was nothing any of them could do for the poor souls burning alive. Grimly he would respond to the question as the two were crowded together. "There is nothing to be done, squeak squeak sometimes there are things out of control for even the greatest of people.squeak squeak. " . The temperature change certainly could be felt among the crate, gamorean sweat could be smelled inside this crate due to the heat being create. Something that would likely mess with the sensitive smell that the nose of Gaia would possess. However it was not lethal enough to kill the two thankfully, meaning that the bet was successful.

Thinking like the experienced rally master he was, he would speak again trying to distract the compassionate being.

"On the bright side, squeak squeak their deaths will be quicker then an old man getting off. Squeak squeak."

This joke was now interrupted as the crude being would let one ripe, a gastly and uncomfortable fart would leave his cheeks. The boar would begin squeaking and making the hoinky sounds of laughter as he did this action. Gosh, how would that poor nose of the Cadera survive ? Despite obviously voicing his intentions towards the cat like being, there was no fear in being himself. One of the many qualities that doctor would likely learn about this crusader.

Gaia nodded with a frown, her legs pulled up to her chest and her warms wrapped around them. "Yeah... It's just so sad," she said quietly. But her sadness was quickly dismissed by a rather nasty smell coming from the Gamorean. She side glared him.

Right. Gamorean. She moved one hand up, gently motioning in a circle with one finger as the air began to cool and she created a light breeze in the crate. The smell was stuck until her poor nose adjusted, but maybe it would stem him from sweating anymore.

She scowled, but nodded. "At least it'll be fast," she said with a small nod. Though, she stared at Torrack, dumbfounded at what he just did. "Torrack!" She eeped out with a serious frown. "We're stuck in this for at least another 10 minutes! Are you trying to kill me?" She gasped out, her free hand covering her nose.

Fortunately for them, time had actually been moving pretty fast - and the impact of the ship into the jungle forests of Nyriaan would easily be felt. The impact was hard, and while the crate and the magnets tried to keep them sturdy, it failed. Along with basically everything else.

Gaia would hit her head on the side of the crate, knocking her out. And when she would come too, the pair would be in a burning pile of rubble, a destroyed ship, with seemingly no survivors. And still no help on the way.

With what seemed to be the force of rancor, the brutish warrior would punch the crate lid that refused to budge open. It turned out that the rubble was blocking their way out, had anyone normal being tried to pry that open. Well, they would have been shit out of luck and likely died of asphyxiation: a horrible death.

Stranded among the jungles of this weird and fantasy like planet named Nyriaan, there were many weird planets and small creatures that were smaller then even Akk dogs. However there was one predator that was fearsome enough to make anyone sweat, Chlovi Cats. These predators were fast mofo's and were deadly in packs due to how coordinated they could be.

The pair were not alone however, searching parties likely made up of the pirates were also coming. Likely at least fifty of them, meaning they were outnumbered twenty five to one. Even fully equipped like Torrack was, the odds were not in favor of the two. However that was not taking into account what Gaia Sunaris Cadera Gaia Sunaris Cadera brought to the table. Which was likely, a lot considering she could transform into a predatory cat herself and was a daughter of the mand'alor. To make matters better, she revealed herself to be a force user ; something that likely would come handy during the engagement about to start.

Should they be successful, there was much more work to be done in preparing a signal for help and with the likely packs of Chlovi that would show up. The air was fresh, and with beautiful mushroom like trees, a ground of weird brown grass, and much more odd plants. But there was no time for them to admire such an ecosystem. Typical of a Rally Master, the soldier would grab his furry friend and manhandle her to cover the two of them could not be spotted yet. They needed to know what they were dealing with, "Shhhh, we need to see what we are sodding dealing with. squeak squeak" he would whisper.

What would the T-visor of the gamorean see?

It didn't take long for the girl to regain her conciousness. It seemed that the Mandalorian was pressing the crate lid, with a bit of a struggle. That would have been bad.

The girl groaned for a moment, rubbing the side of her head as she glanced to Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur . He was already crawling out. Though he did end up grabbing her, and practically pulled her to cover. She shook her head, her fur clearly puffed out still. Her cat-like eyes observed their surroundings, her nose taking in. There was plenty of the pirates already down here.

From what she could tell, there probably wasn't a lot of survivors. Tragic. A slight frown.

The wreckage had devastated the land, including a rampaging forest fire nearby. A small crator had formed, and much of the ship had fallen into a variety of different pieces.

The good news? SOMEONE on the planet probably sees the smoke and called for help, if they hadn't already due to the distress signal.

Bad news? It was going to take a while.

Gaia already knew she was going to have to shift. Her headache would ago away then, which would be nice. But she'd need to be a tragic about it - she'd be a lot bigger in that form than her current.

Grinning at the thought of revenge and that it was likely they were to get help the two of them just needed to hold out. Making light of the tough situation he would ask the force user a question. "You can transform into a big cat , squeak squeak so scouting the area would be easy for you? squeak squeak*We can get a bearing of how spread out they are, *squeak squeak. ." . From how it looked, it seemed it was Gaia Sunaris Cadera Gaia Sunaris Cadera time to shine and steal the show. Which was completely fine to the gamorean, he was lucky enough that he had been stuck with someone who was completely useless.

The warrior would wait patiently checking on his gear and what not, the fight ahead would certainly need him to play an active part in it. If the boar was going to be effective, his equipment would also need to be sorted out. Eventually after clearing these pirates, they would need to build temporary shelter out of the ashes. The Rally Master struggled and began thinking of ways to do this while cleaning his repeater.

Waiting certainly was not one of his strong suits even tho he had to wait, mandalorians were beings of action. Not doing anything was against their nature, however it would do the enclave no good if he were killed. Besides, should everything go well, the dangerous mercenary would probably attempt to recruit the young Cadera.

Manda Willing.

Gaia perked a brow at his question. Her tail swayed gently, as she clearly was in deep thought.

Her ears were back, though one moved to try to capture the nearby rummaging. Nonetheless, Gaia was already pissed and generally emotionally unstable. The quasi-permission to transform was already there, and the young woman almost immediately began to morph.

Regrettably, her dress was ripped to pieces before it was over. She let out a quiet, angry noise as she adjusted sat down for a moment. Cat-like eyes glanced to Torrack Torrackstur Torrack Torrackstur though she gave a small nod.

And with that, the feline began a slow prowl around the wreckage. He wanted a focus on scouting the area, but she also tried to hear, sniff, and see if there were any survivors.

None. The only people that she could tell were around was the pirates - they had a disgusting, not bathed in days, and full of alcohol. Her nose crinkled up, though easily smelling out where the center of it all was. The former bridge. Why there? Who knew, but the majority of the people were there.

Though, her nose also caught other scents - animals. Cat-like? She decided to make her way back to the Gamorean. Telepathically, she relayed this information to him. "Maybe there is more to these pirates?"

What was that? Was it the pirates? Despite shooting at force users, the combatant rarely learned about the force and did not understand it much. Nor did he realize that the voice belonged to Gaia, the shapeshifter that went out to scout. Paranoid and panicking that the enemy somehow had the ability to have a mind device that could be used for evil, the ruffian would charge the enemy.

The thing about mandalorians is, many were trigger happy and preferred to shoot first and ask questions later. Like a ball of rage, he would charge fearlessly into the open firing blissfully at the enemy. A thought could be heard by the telepathic user, -Dammit, no thought stealers are gonna steal my dirty preversions. Not until I make a book about it! squeak squeak- .

Many of the slightly tipsy pirates were shocked, some were downright horrified. It was not everyday that a monsterous gamorean, in beskargam with no fucks given, would be screaming for blood. "If you are going to steal my mind. squeak squeak then im taking as many of you with me!" , five bodies already had fallen as more began to rally at the deadly and downright murderous being that had begun to attack.

At this point, instead of using that pig head filled with small group tactics. The gamorean would rather use his guts and brawns to take out the enemy, the feline cat would likely hear the loud repeater being fired at the mob that began forming. A little bit of warning would have been nice for the raving mad warrior, while in hindsight this was an overeaction to the voice that popped in his head. At the very least he would be a handful to the enemy, and a distraction to the group that was now focused on him.

With the fight now prematurly starting, it would be up to the indivual in an awesome cat form to sneak around and ambush the preoccupied force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom