Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Royal Offer

The Void Station
Void_Station.JPG

A private message had been sent to the Imperial Agent @[member="Jonas Vile"] . With enough bartering and threatening a Sith can do many things, even discover a man's private messenger address. Te message stated "Hello, sweetie. I think I have something you want. Something we both lost on Tattooine after that romantic occasion a month ago. I'd be more than happy to give it, but we need to reach an agreement. Come to the Void Station. I'll be waiting..."

The Void Station floated about as the asteroid that it truly was. The Zygerrian royal shuttle was already docked there and waiting for the arrival of the Queen's special guest. She'd been provided a room with a large window that looked out towards space, seeing the different ships that entered and exited the station. ll the while waiting the Queen made sure the room was "accommodating" for her guest's arrival.

When Jonas would arrive, with whatever men he brought, an armed assemble of Zygerrian warriors would be waiting for him. One stepped forward and said "Her majesty, Queen D'anara, is waiting for you. Follow us."

Jonas hated the fact that he would have to deal with this vile siren once more but the reward was too important for him to decline her offer. His ship landed on the surface of the Void Station and he disembarked with about fifteen troopers but they were immediately dismissed. Jonas kept his sabers at his hips, ready when necessary. He followed close behind the warriors, keeping his eye out for any sort of traps the zygerrian might have laid out for him. The warriors stopped walking and opened a door for Jonas to walk through and discover the zygerrian before him. "You're brave to leave yourself undefended like this. Give it to me now." Jonas declared in a very serious tone.

@[member="Satine D'nara"]

When he's entered Satine was dressed in a flowing garnet robe that hung off the shoulders, revealing the crack of her bosom. A golden silk belt kept it tied around her waist. When Jonas had said "Give it to me now." she smirked and walked up to him, the guards closing the door behind him. "If you insist." she said before grabbing him and shoving her mouth into his. Her tongue pressed through his lips and entered his mouth. When it was done she stood there and coyly asked "Isn't that what you wanted?"

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas immediately pushed her away from him and reached for his lightsabers. "I'm through playing your sick games. Give me the damned treasure and I will be on my way. If you try touching me again I'll skin you into a fur coat for my wi.." Jonas halted his sentence. He did not want this siren to know of his wife so she could not use her against him. "I am through playing your games, woman.."

Her eyebrow perked when he made his threat, even reaching for his saber and claiming he'd skin her. She smirked and said "Killing an unarmed woman? I doubt that would look very good for you. But the 'treasure' isn't here." She walked over to the large couch in the room while saying "You don't think I'd invite you here and just let it lie around for you to take before possibly letting your men kill me and mine, did you? No, no. We need to discuss a few things then I'll provide you with the coordinates to where your precious treasure is." She sat down and said "You see, darling? We haven't even started playing games yet."

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas took his hands away from his sabers and continued to scan her and the room. He could not help but admire her body. She cleaned up pretty well for a Sith. But, she was a Sith, nonetheless. Jonas wanted no part of anyone associated with his past. "If you think I would do such an underhanded thing such as that, then you mistake me for you." Jonas slowly walked towards her. "If it is not here then I am leaving." Jonas then turned to walk towards the door. "Like I said, I have no time for your childish head games. Goodbye."

"Ooo. I love when they play hard to get." she said before standing and using the force. She took the sabers right from his belt and said "You're going to leave without these?" childish waving them in front. "Come on. I'm not asking much from you. You won't have to pay me anything. All you have to do is sit, talk with me, do whatever I ask, and then I'll let you go with everything. You'll have the treasure, you'll have the holocron with information I think your Imperial Forces will find great use for. If anything you'll be walking away with more." She sat back down, examining the sabers, and asked "Aren't you going to tell me your name at least? You already know mine so it's only fair."

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas quickly turned back around when she managed to take his sabers from him. He sighed deeply before walking over to sit with her. Jonas wanted nothing more than to send his phrik gauntlet beaming straight for her jaw, but he needed that holocron more than anything at the moment. "My name is Jonas. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like my lightsabers back so I can leave. Getting this holocron is not worth the trouble of having to deal with you and your antics. If anyone of my order saw me speaking to you, I'd be killed on the spot." Jonas stated, doing his best to keep his eyes off of her and on his lightsabers at the same time.

"Oh?" she asked playfully. "And what if I word to spread the word of you being here? Would they kill you for that?" She stood and walked to the other side of the couch, still holding onto the sabers. "Word can travel fast in this galaxy. You know that. One man's rumor becomes another....inquiry." When she was behind him she draped her arms across his shoulders with her hands in front of his face. "Though I could pay just as much to keep them quiet." She giggled a bit and said "Come now. Don't make this harder than it needs to be, Jonas. All I ask is for someone to talk to."

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas looked down and sighed. He was put into a corner due to the situation he was in. Jonas' fist began to ball up as his anger within him grew. "You are a underhanded, wretched cur. You'll have to leave here alive if you plan on blackmailing me." Jonas said. He wanted nothing more than to kill her there but using the force would possibly result in breaking the window int he room and without his sabers he's weaponless. "..What do you want to talk about?" he said reluctantly.

She smiled a laughed in her throat a little. "See? You can make a compromise." Her one had reached down and began to feel his chest, despite whatever clothing he had on. "Let's make this more interesting. I'll give you a choice each time. I can either as a question or make a request from you. If I make a request then you have to do it without question. In return you may ask me a question. I think that sounds fair, don't you?" She purred a little as her hands retracted away from him, her one hand gliding against his cheek for a moment. "Now which shall it be? Question or request?" She walked over to one of the chair across from the couch and waited to hear his answer.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas shuddered slightly as her hand caressed his chest. "Let's just get this over with.." Jonas sighed and looked over to her. "Question I suppose." he replied, fearful of what the question might be.

Satine let her one finger outline against her lips as she pondered a question. So many to ask and she knew his patience could only go so far, yet that didn't stop her from playing with him as much as possible. So for now she'd start off easy enough. "Why did you leave the Sith?" she asked, leaning back in her chair. While he would give his reasons she would also be wondering what next question to ask or what request to make from him.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas exhaled deeply and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. His memories as a Sith came flowing back to him. He never had a true reason for ever becoming a Sith. He was technically kidnapped but knowingly. After a moment of silence he looked up to her and answered her. "It did not feel right being a Sith. I was never for the whole 'kill everything for whatever reason I can pull out of my ass' thing. I was mostly a Sith for the fun and adventure. After some time, I realized I was going about it all wrong. So I left." Jonas then looked down once more. "How much longer must we do this?" he asked.

She waved her finger at him and said "Ah-ah. That's a question. And unless you'll do a request for me, I don't answer." She had listened to his explanation and, surprisingly, could sympathize with him. There wasn't much fun if all you did was kill everything, then there would be no one left to speak with, or toy with, or order around. But then that was just her. But at the same time she had her reasons for joining the Sith, the power she was offered and the allegiances that were made. Hard to walk away from that. "So, question or request?"

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas looked over to her and decided to get comfortable. He lied on the couch and looked up to the ceiling. He pondered what the possibilities could turn out being if he had responded by saying request. He couldn't risk her forcing him to do something sexual and instead responded with "Question.."

She smirked at him, knowing he was doing his bets to avoid a request. Smart but eventually she knew she'd gain an upper hand. "Why choose the Imperial Forces of all things?" she asked. "I mean you'd made such a brave threat to kill all the Sith, yet something like that would warrant you to join the Army of Light, or one of the Jedi supporters. Why Imperial?" After he'd finished explaining she had the look on her face that said "Your next choice?"

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas chuckled lightly at her words. "You don't know much about the Imperial Knighthood, do you?" He then stood up to look outside into space. "The Jedi have lost their way. While they waste their time dealing with things diplomatically and working through defeating the dark through politics, the Imperial Knights use the power of the light side to extinguish the dark through means of strength. As for the Army of Light, they are just more evidence that the Jedi Order is failing. They cannot even keep their own people to follow their beliefs. The Imperial Knighthood shows unity and the true selflessness." Jonas then turned to look at Satine. "Another question.."

She smiled at his spites against the Jedi, being that she wasn't very fond of them either. While he was still one who fought for the light side at least Jonas knew better than to align himself with the failing path that the Jedi were a part of. Only time would tell when their order would collapse on itself. Now for another question. "Do you think I'm beautiful? And be honest." she asked, leaning forward.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas chuckled and didn't say anything for a few moments. "No, seriously. Next question." he chuckled. After a few moments of silence, he realized she was serious. He looked to the ground and bit into his lower lip before answering. "I'd say yes if you were not filled with dark side energies, so I'll just say you are not ugly." he replied. He started to grow even more impatient. He was even considering leaving without his sabers, but he couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom