Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Royal Offer

She chuckled and said "Ooo. So feisty." She got up and walked behind him, sneaking her hands under his arm and caressing his chest. "Even with the powers of the dark side I can sense it. You're growing so tense. You need to relax." Her head was right behind his before she leaned towards his ear and whispered "Did you enjoy when we kissed back on Tattooine? I could feel your hands on my hips and sense how for a moment you felt lax. So? Did you enjoy it?"

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas had been trying to forget the day in question. Satine was nothing but a witch. He tried convincing himself that she was able to cast a spell on him that day. As quickly as she moved against him, he took this chance to take his lightsabers away from her and force push her away. He then activated his lightsabers and pointed one directly at her. "We're through here. tell me the location of the holocron or I kill you here and now." he yelled out.

@[member="Satine D'nara"]

The force push sent her against the couch. She recovered and said "No fair! You never answered And I didn't say we were done." Satine had her sabers hidden in the belt of her robe behind her, which she pulled out an activated herself. She stood in a fighting stance with a smirk on her face. "I guess it was that good for you, wasn't it? Why else would you be so against answering."

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas face bent up in anger and frustration at this woman playing with him as if he was a toy. "It was utterly revolting, is waht it was. Do you go around kissing every man who stands up to you? You are nothing but a harlot. A harlot who bathes in hedonism and the dark side. What you felt was your witch spells taking control of me. I'm leaving here and if I lay eyes on you again I will cut you down..." Jonas then stormed out of the room for his ship.

She watched as he left, keeping a smile on her face the whole time. She poked her head out and said "Next time." to him before returning and closing the door. She laughed to herself at how fun it was. While nothing was accomplished it was still fun to toy with this man, no matter how much he hated it. And at least he'd made a compliment about her appearance....so to speak. She walked over to the window and saw his ship as it left. Not caring if he could see her from it she waved regardless while undoing her robe, teasing him even from afar.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Halfway down the hall, Jonas stopped and thought for a moment. With a groan, he turned back around and went inside of the room. He stomped over to Satine and grabbed her by the arms and planted a deep kiss onto her lips. His tongue managed to work it's way into her mouth to massage her own tongue. He laid her onto the couch to continue kissing he. His lust for her was unsustainable and he had to express it. It killed him inside to kiss a Sith, but it felt so right.

Jonas pulled his lips back from her and looked her in the eyes. "You never speak of this to anyone or I will kill every last one of your people until I get to you." Jonas whispered to her before storming off to his ship to return home.

Satine was a bit surprised when she saw him come back into the room. She was ready to fight but instead he kissed her and through her to the couch. She sat there smiling as her hands wrapped around him for a moment before he pulled back. When he made his threat she just kept smiling and watched him walk out of the room. When he was gone she couldn't stop laughing.

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom