Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Routine Mission

Larius was a little uneasy about being sent on a supposed routine mission to investigate an abandoned outpost on the edge of Coruscant. For some odd reason, he felt that there was something waiting for him.

After he landed his starfighter outside of the outpost, Larius proceeded to walk inside. His mission was to make sure there was no data left in the systems. If there was, enemies of the Republic could get their hands on it, which would not be good.

Echo had thought this would be a normal mission which would be a normal sweep of an old abandoned Republic outpost. She walked in using all of her senses she could to guide her through the outpost and at the same time she used her force signature tracking and she found a signature though not as strong as what she had seen before she decided to head towards it.

[member="Larius"]

Larius sensed someone strong as he walked through the main hall of the outpost. As the darkness grew, he watched all around himself, trying to see what he has started to sense. It became increasingly harder to see his surroundings which left him uneasy. He decided to continue forward to complete his mission and leave as soon as possible.

[member="Echo Kora"]

The darkness would not be a problem for Echo for she could not physically see. She would move behind a corner and wait she could tell from the signature drawing near to her was a lightside user so she got ready to attack

[member="Larius"]

As Larius got closer to the dark energy he was sensing, he was unable to pinpoint where it was located at, which left him off guard. He pulled out his lightsaber and got ready to fight

Larius hit the ground after her legs wrapped around his neck, dropping his lightsaber on impact. He prepared himself for melee combat but was shocked when his enemy was already on their feet behind him

"I'm a jedi! You wont turn me with your dark side tricks! I will defeat you.." He says, slightly unsure of himself due to his predicament

[member="Echo Kora"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom