Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A request among Jedi

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms
Already the motions were beginning to come to life, he watched with interest at the way the fluids moved. And then he heard even more, this wasn't the only thing available to him. Something called 'force scouters.' he let out a hum as he smiled again. Gnoll was alright at sensing the force, but having a way to really nail that down would be perfect. His abilities were good enough for most local things, not good enough for more distanced or precision based things. And this sounded like a wonderful method for that.

"I would indeed be interested in seeing that. I am quite certain that could be useful to me in time, whether now or later, a time will come where that will be valuable." It wasn't like he didn't have a lot of time, sooner or later, he was going to need that. And if he had it already, then he'd also be able to make use of it when he otherwise wouldn't have thought of it. It also pleased him to see the smirk. He didn't know just how complicated such a technology could be, but she certainly seemed to like it. "I am surprised they were not used more. Though I suppose not everyone is looking for artifacts. Or Nexus in the force."

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Gnoll Gnoll

She looked at him for a moment wondering if he was for real and not making a jest but he didn't seem to be making it as a joke as she smirked. "You will find that in this galaxy now often the best things are only used by a few and everyone thinks they have the best this or that. Just need to look at the galactic marketplace where there is always something new that is slightly better then the competition. It does allow for some innovation but it also means that the useful things can get buried. The constantly shifting orders of jedi and force users also make it difficult as each time a new grandmaster is chosen they have their preference of what equipment is supplied to the order."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom