Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A request among Jedi

Gnoll let out a creaking sound as he stepped out of the cargo hold and into the sunlight and paid the man who had taken him there. The planet he was on was populated enough that it had plenty of cities and spaceports, but it also had plenty of sky which was so incredibly necessary for the Neti. It wasn't just a matter of feeling close to nature, it was necessity. Like being torn away from any food. He stood, for nearly an hour. Simply basking in the sun.

And then he began a search. The galaxy had undergone considerable change since his time as a Jedi Knight. He had a new life to work on. And part of that life meant he needed to be able to go from one place to another. Yes, he could use peoples cargo holds. Or he could lay himself down in the ship and use his fingers to control the ship. Neither of these options sounded exactly pleasing. What's more, he basically had to starve himself on long trips. Or stop at nearly every planet along the way.

So he was doing his research on the holonet, probably did that for days patiently looking through each bit of information piece by piece until he learned what he needed to. He found where he believed he needed to go, who he needed to make a request to. Krass Wyms Krass Wyms . Contact the qaurtermaster and ask for permission to go to the Celestial forge. And so he began formatting his message to them.

"Hello. I am Jedi Knight Gnoll Barr. However I do find it likely that this name is not familiar to you. I went into a sort of sleep over the last hundred years and have missed much. I am a Neti. Because of this I have problems traveling across the galaxy. I have a request to make. I can pay but my pockets, so to speak, are not very deep. I am hoping I can get personal use of a ship that can provide me the necessities I would normally receive from the sun, and that is big enough I can actually fit in it properly. Naturally, starving myself over long trips is not a particularly pleasant experience. Nor is using the cargo holds as I do not exactly fit in the cockpits of most ships. I generally stand at around 4.3 meters, for reference. I am aware this is not a common ship that people would ask for, but I am hoping that you may help me. If you choose not to do so, I will not blame you nor will I further bother you with my request."

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Gnoll Gnoll

The Celestial Forge hung low near the sun. The solar shielding of it was some of the finest much like its hydro shielding for the time it was needed. The ship itself was colecting energy from the surface as flares lapped at the shields and it absorbed them to power the forge itself. Where she was looking and working on it as the smaller jedi master pounded the hammer onto the metal sheets. The sweat on her brow and the sound of the metal on the anvil as a message came and she didn't stop but the computer showed it to her in the fire lit chambers. Thick smoke and shadows before she rolled her shoulders and stepped back putting the metal into the waters to cool it from a cherry red back to the dark metal with swirls of blue and green.

"Interesting." She patted her brow with the back of her gloves for a moment before she was walking and popping her bones the small jedi stood in the outer area. The main communication systems for the ship designed to receiv and send from just about anywhere easily enough in the shadow array. "Reply back. This is Quartermaster Krass. I am sending the coordinates of the celestial forge. I can help with your request just come here and we can work on the details." She said it and sent the coordinates for Cosm's Well which was great for collecting energy to power the forge itself when she set it on a course to be found easier.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Gnoll smiled as he saw the response, including coordinates. "I am grateful. I shall be on my way as you have shown." he would send a response. He would then look for another person to hire to bring him to the location. He wasn't going to buy his own ship since that would be a loss of money, as he was trying to keep it for the one he needed from Krass.

Naturally, this meant he was going to end up crawling through holes. He would shrink himself slightly, mostly just so he could actually crawl through the ports, so he could actually get into the Celestial Forge when they'd arrive. He would eventually get someone and they'd be on their way.

"Weird looking one aren't you?" The zabrak said on the way.
A hum came from the Neti, almost sounded like a drawn out chuckle, "Ahhh, but to me, it is you who is weird hm?"
"Says the bearded tree." The pilot continued, he was smiling though, taking and giving this lightly. Another hum, that was definitely a chuckle. "Said the spiky human."

-------------
Arrival
-------------
The zabrak looked out the viewport as they came out of hyperspace near the coordinates given by Krass. "Oy! Hope you're ready, cause we're here." he called out. A creaking could be heard as Gnoll navigated his way, practically crawling most of the way, towards the room for connecting to other ships, "Thank you for the trip. You have been quite kind."
"Pshh, you paid me. Hope your...venture? Goes well. I'll wait till you either tell me you've found another way off or you're ready to go. I doubt anybody can make a ship in just one trip."
"Paid or not, it is appreciated."

"Yeah yeah," The pilot opened up the comms system to hail Krass Wyms Krass Wyms , "Waiting for a tree man? Uh, Gnoll Barr, over here trying to get a ship. How you wanna get Mr. Branches across?"

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Gnoll Gnoll

The celestial forge was not a large ship by some standards... five hundred meters was big for a personal vessel but as it sat there in space awaiting the ship the small jedi master set the airlock to connect them and she spoke. "Welcome." The inth metal exterior gleamed silver as it connected and she stood in the entrance opening the connection ports for the moment. "Welcome." She said it while she was standing there and wearing the black skylar apron she wore in from of herself for working the forge. She was small, but muscles could be seen and her species was not one to discount in terms of strength. She was looking at him and spoke while awaiting. "THis is the celestial forge." She said it and gave the time needed for him to contact while the interior fo the ship was much different. The metal giving way and combining with a more organic style that had force enhanced amniod as a lifeblood to it. It flowed throughout and made the ship practically hum on the inside with the force. She started walking though and tossed her hair back. "I will not deny your request made things interesting and as one of the few quartermasters I am happy to help."

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms
Size was always relative. Big ship might be little to an even bigger ship. Big tank might be little to a jungle rancor. However that relativity mattered, and Gnoll knew that very well.

He smiled as he looked through seeing Krass Wyms Krass Wyms greeting him as the ports opened allowing him to pass through. She was a lot smaller than him, but most were. It didn't mean they weren't knowledgable, or dangerous for that matter. It only took one good blaster shot to kill a human. This also wasn't a human he could tell, he wasn't absolutely certain what she was though. He wasn't familiar with it.

"Thank you." He responded in a deep voice as she welcomed him. He could see the great difference of the celestial forge compared to the ship he was now exiting. Yes size was one thing, but the very essence of the interior was a drastic change in design. It existed beyond just physical appearence which even more brought his attention to it as he let out a humming noise entering the ship and looking at it, "Fascinating." he said, his single word did sum up his response but it wasn't something that could be explained easily. Integration of the force and organic biology into a ships design was...fascinating. Naturally, there were organic ships he'd heard of. But that didn't mean he'd actually seen them in person.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms spoke about his request. Another deep hum and a head nod as he smiled, "I am grateful. I waited much too long to wake up and now I am trying to catch myself up, that is quite hard without a ship as you can imagine. I am glad that you are even considering it. I personally have not worked on such a machine. Though, you clearly have experience..." he said his big hands moving slowly in a gesture of the ship around them. Almost everything he did was slow. He only moved fast when he had to, and that mainly meant when fighting. Why rush and stress yourself to get things done just so they could be done. "I have not seen something like this, in person that is."

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Gnoll Gnoll

She listened to him and was bringing him towards the central area of the forge as he spoke. A look up at him though when she entered into the main area and the central uneti tree was set up. It hummed while the reddish amniod flowed through its roots and the ship for the interior organic sections. "It is what one does, I chose to work and make things for the jedi." She said it and walked while holding one hand to activate the hardlight sensors with displays for the construction of ships. "Now something for you does require a little interest... specifically the new choushins." She said it and indicated the force sensitive tree that was in the center of the ship. "Myself and several jedi cultivated it and developed the choushin ships." She said it and was going towards the base of the tree. "The first part is to get a sapling that can grow into your ships central core and it will have to bond with you."

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

So this was simply what she did. it was a job that certainly someone needed to do, and he could understand why someone would choose it. She spoke about the 'chousins' gesturing to the tree, he looked at it as she continued to speak. There was more than just a tree to it. Of course there was, the force. Though both plants, and both with the force, him and the tree were still different.

Impressive, they created ship using this tree they were approaching. Beginning from...well, the beginning. She said it would have to bond with him, he chuckled at the comment, reaching out his long fingered hands and gently touching the tree. "Ah, careful, I may take that literally." he joked, one of the lightsaber hilts extended from his side, a wooden build. Specifically, his wood. "My master told me to make it personal. So I did." he was amused at the reaction other padawans had had at the time. Masters were prone to being more understanding, even those who found it odd.

"Wonderful. I could be anywhere, and always there would be life nearby." There was a gentle joy in that thought. Yes, it may not be sentient. But it was alive. And that was enough. A pleasant soft feeling.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Gnoll Gnoll
She was looking at him with a nod of her head as he spoke and she indicated where to go. "Well not to literally." She moved inside of the tree.. the roots extending down and arond a dome where it could be looked at from the inside and below. The large seeds that it created to create saplings and bond them wih other smaller ships was an important part. "The process is a little easier and the more it is bonded to you the faster it can grow. Enough that it will take root in a ship." She was looking at it and moved to place him in the center while pointing up. "Reach up and feel for it, like you are searching for a force crystal... it will be more instinctive."

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms
He watched with interest as she entered the tree, further explaining how the bonding worked. And to just what extent a bond could create. Reach up, that was easy, feel like feeling for a crystal. That was a very long time ago that he obtained his first lightsaber crystals. But he remembered, he reached his hand up into the air, the finger stretched slightly as if grabbing a fruit.

His eyes were shut, he did not want to see it. Or hear it. The force must be the guide, let the feeling get through hand, the heart, and the mind. Like reaching into a water-fall, causing the water to pour down the arm onto the person. Only this time it would go not only around, but through. Ah yes, so long ago, but the feeling was still there. He felt the pull just as he believed what he was pulled, would be pulled to him. He would do this only so fast as the force urged him too.

His fingers extended, to grasp gently on wherever he felt pulled to go. Only once they grasped would his eyes open. Waiting silently for further instruction.

(OOC: Hope I interpreted that right, it sounded like you wanted him to reach for a seed, choosing through the force, I can edit if incorrect.)

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Gnoll Gnoll

It was good that he understood how to do it and even more as she stood there watching. less restrictive before she was looking at him grasp the seed and the small hovering planter for it was important. She had it ready and spoke. "Now place it in here." She presented it to hi and was aiting for as long as it took. There was no rush and bonding with it he would care for it until they had the interior and exterior of the ship and then it would be placed in the central area of the ship. "Once it is in there we can beginsome of the other processes, bonding with your seed will be up to you but the construction of the ship shall be up to me."

Gnoll, carefully placed the seed in the plant which she then gave to him. He looked at it, a simple small smile on his face. So, while she built the ship itself, he would take care of the seed. And he would bond with it. "Beautiful. I shall take good care of this." he said, holding the planter nearer to him.

"How did you accomplish this mergence of nature and technology?" He inquired, though he spoke again soon, "Well...perhaps I would not understand. I never specialized in technology, and am not a master in the force either. But, it still intrigues me." he said holding the planter, feeling the presence of the seed he kept in his thoughts.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Gnoll Gnoll

She looked at him and grinned to herself. "Oh that would be a long story and involves a lot of information about a couple other jedi but the cliffnotes is we learned a few techniques from the Vong world Senoma and the Aing-Tii who showed us how tocultivate the organic sides and regular ship building with some applications of science and knowledge we gleamed from other beings." She said it and was walking to lead the way s he could bond and spoke. "THe bond process can take well there is no real time table it is personal but the construction will need to be done somewhere else.. specifically." She said it and stood as the forge itself opened... thick molds that were created and metals all over. The heat of it as she had the ship here in the well for a purpose and it was revealed with the collectors drawing in energy from the stars to heat the forge itself. "This though is the forge where jedi equipment is made and it draws its power from the hearts of the stars themselves... infuses the metal with the force as it binds everything together in the galaxy."

They got this from a Vong world? Well...there was some sense in that. He wasn't familiar with the Aing Tii and had mostly only heard of the Vong in the context of the Yuzhaang Vong. He could believe they knew things about stuff like this, but he didn't really think of it being applied...well, peacefully. There was a low hum that emerged as she spoke, but didn't take long to go away.

So, it was a variety of things that brought them to this point. Well...he supposed many things were that way.

No time table on the boding process. "I am in no rush." he said. He rarely was. he showed him the forge, the molds and the way the ship used the stars power to create the necessary heat. He shook his head, "Truly impressive. Yet another mergence of nature directly into creation of machines." it was something that he thought on, how much older he was, yet how much less he knew. "Something special."

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Gnoll Gnoll

She looked at him and smirked for a moment... "Just wait and see." She said it and stayed there for a moment as the humming and feeling of the ship changed.. the dreamdrive from the bangmangi... something that they created to go through into the pocket dimension and she was looking at the forge when her hand came out and she grabbed her hammer from her hip. The force metal of the head gleaming with energy when she poured power into it and spoke. "Watch your thoughts... where we are is not somewhere you want to overthink or let your mind drift." As she said it one of the viewports opened to reveal space in every color one could see.. swirls of nebula and the well was gone but here you could see what was the dream. "This is the dreaming.. a pocket dimension where a force user can do many things and where I can construct your ship." As she spoke she was also forming metals in her hand that were being added to the forge and the intense heat was allowing it to melt down as she added more.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

He could only watch as she told him to watch his thoughts after pulling a hammer she seemed to imbue with the force. So much of this was way out of his realm. Had the galaxy changes this much? No perhaps not, but there were special cases. And this was one of them. His eyes widened as the viewports opened and he couldn't help but be drawn into the colors and the way the force moved. The Dreaming. He had never heard of such a thing and he was enthralled by the magic of it. Because what other word could he use for this.

Working with the force, nature, and engineering skill, to create a ship. He never realized that this sort of thing was even plausible. And this was something he would never forget. He no longer had anything to say. He'd used words of praise so many times in this exploration that any further use of them would be lost here. So he watched. A smile on his face and in his eyes.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Gnoll Gnoll

She waited there for a moment and started working when she touched the hammer and brought parts from the forge. her gloves slipping on and the heat as she opened the one door pulling out a white glowing length of metal. it was set within one of the molds before she was speaking and started to hammer on the length of metal to turn it into what would be one of the force blades. "That look you are getting, this is a pocket dimension of hyperspace. The rules of the force and everything are very different here with everything being formed from thought rather then actually materials." She said it while working and pointed with her chin. "It is how I created some of the new metals for the jedi. solarite which prevents a darksider from being able to lift it. The station that has been set up here allows monitoring and experimenting on what can be made."

He heard her talking about this being a pocket dimension. So, somehow, she'd managed a way to use hyperspace and the force to create, or access, a place that was so removed from the limitations of normality that creation came from mere thought. Including apparently metals a dark sider could not lift, definitely an advantage. The possibilities of it he had to say aloud. Only letting the words come out and then trying to lock down the thought right after so that it couldn't effect the process, he hoped. "This makes me think. Could the creation of this universe we know have been designed from a similar set of circumstances. Perhaps one more complex, or time consuming. And that there are just beings, or a being, that exist in such a realm. Not that I would have any way of knowing for sure. But it is a thought."

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Gnoll Gnoll

"That is something you should ask the jedi master Matsu Ike Matsu Ike . She lives for it and compared to some has encountered such beings. I know that when the celestials attacked and tore a rift open she was one of the edi masters who fought the creatures with Ashin and Fabula but last I heard she was running the jedi on Ahch-To." She didn't need to say that she supplied them. the Jadeite jedi were artisans, engineers, and the more traditionally progressive... a contridiction maybe but they were deeply wihin the light but they believed in advancing and being able to evolve their techniques or methods as opposed to some of the views... renounce and avoid the darkside... resist temptation but make robes that were designed to get stronger with age, focued a jedi mind and was able to surprive a turbolaser without vaporizing... the material at least the person could still become jelly. "If there is such a thing here though that thought all ofthis up... would you really want to meet it? Older force things usally have a strange concept of morality and time."

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms (Sorry about the delay, I had to go out of town)

He nodded thoughtfully as she told him to contact someone else with such questions. Apparently this other master had a bit of personal experience with creatures of such age or perhaps power before. He'd have to look into that, he was certainly curious what he could learn from someone like that.

He chuckled slightly at the question if he'd actually want to even meet such a being, due to their potential concepts of morality and time. "Time is only a stream of moments over space. We are in some, and not others." he paused in thought on the other topic, "Morality though. It is complicated is it not? For, if I were to willfully kill another sentient at whim, it would be wrong. But for a rancor to do the same, it is only nature. But you are right, meeting such a being would bring issues of their own. Perhaps I would not even come out of it alive. Maybe I would simply cease to exist."

His shoulders formed a shrug slowly, "It is likely I shall never know. It'll come perhaps, perhaps not."

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Gnoll Gnoll

"From my experience with a few thihngs... meeting them can go either way and their morality is more because what is a bug to a god?" She said it before slamming the hammer down onto the metal and brought it over while the mold she had was being filled with the metals as she checked on some parts of it. "It is just like this forge and some of the other ships... I have worked it and when most things are brought before me I can see it for the pieces rather then the whole. Which is why I also know and have the means to smash them or darkside artifacts." She said it and spun the hammer for a moment in her hands as she held the blade up for a moment. "This will do though for one fo the jedi. the ones today are difficult as each one likes to view the force different and the code... some use their emotions... some try and use the darkside... this sin';t for them. Only the purest extensions of the light can use what is created here in the forge."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom