Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A reform for a horrible person

Yeah I think it's about time Salis finally has some sort of reform, or at the least, a change. She's my second character on chaos and while I absolutely have loved writing her and her love for violence every step of the way, a number of incidents and ideas resulted in me thinking her love for it would begin to wane. A lot of this comes from the idea that Salis was kind of just incredibly stunted in the conscience and connections department. You don't have to know every detail about the route though, probably couldn't even explain it all that well since my memory is bad and she's been in more threads than any other character I've had.

What I'm looking for is someone she could go to that would potentially help her look at options other than using emotions to fuel her powers. She still has considerable strength in the dark-side, and still loves fighting enough that she's dangerous, but she wants an alternative in case it goes away, or before. And she has no interest in actively using things like anger or fear, cause she is far too hard to make angry outside of threatening her family, and has almost never felt genuine fear. Also she basically lives by "Do what you want" and she there's not a lot of enjoyment in anger or constant fear. The only idea she even has now is that maybe there's a more passive joy or pleasantness something like the jedi (or some other group) could offer her. This would not be some instant fix, and I have no idea how to explain them not just trying to imprison her or something, given she's most definitely killed countless people. Though, to be fair, almost all of them would have been due to bounties, or during war...not all though. Not that it makes it that much better. It might be an introduction thread, and then ones further and further of her being better.

This would mark her retirement as a Major from the Zweihander Union. Great group, but I have never explored either redemption or corruption storylines of my own on this site. And weird though it may be, Salis actually could be redeemed...maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom