Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Quick Question or Two

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
Hey all,

I've been out of it in regards to my EU knowledge as of late due to growing memory issues (stress-related), but, I just can't remember... Humor a silly roleplayer and help me out, if you guys don't mind.

Firstly, does anyone know for sure if Gamorreans can grow body hair at all? Secondly, and I'm not sure if this is even the right place for such a question, but I assume we can play multiple characters on a single account, right? I remembered an old Darksider I crafted a long while back and I may or may not bring her back, in addition to one or two other OCs I might bring to life here.

Thanks for your time.

Nerd Wizard Nerd Wizard Not sure why this would be necessary to know, but most depictions seem absent of body hair. However, a quick look on Wookieepedia shows a few examples of chest hair and the like, though no beards that I can tell (not body hair obviously but related to the question).

You can have as many sub-accounts as you want for your characters and is generally recommended. Very few if anyone utilizes multiple characters on the same writer's account. It's super easy to make and switch between sub-accounts so why not?

1. The old legends artwork at least shows a fair few Matrons with hair, though the new post-acquisition materials describe them as entirely hairless. Your choice which you use.

2. While it's not explicitly stated as such, the implication with how a lot of the rules are written is that you have to at least make the subaccounts for the separate characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom