Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question with character species

So, I've been looking around and a question has popped into my mind when it comes to the species of characters (2 actually):

1. When selecting a species can it be anything from a place like Wookiepedia or is it more select from http://starwarsrp.net/forum/133-approved-species/.

I don't know maybe I'm just blind and have missed it.

2. Extension to the above. Does a character have to be a "sentient" species e.g. make a character who is an Akk dog or Rancor (I don't know).

Again, I may just be blind.
Couldn't figure out the images...

Mauda

Species can be anything Canon (Chaos considers Legends as Canon so anything from Official Canon to Legends), however there is a Banned/Restricted species list that you can have a look at if your species is something exotic and you want to make sure.

You can make a character out of one of the Approved Species. These species are just custom species made by members. You might be inclined to ask the creator first though.

In regards to sentience.. well I doubt a Rock is going to provide a very compelling storyline. As long as it can move and behave then ranging from Semi-Sentience to Sentience is all well and good.

[member="Nandray Anjara"]

Darth Morbus

D
"I am rock."

Here is the restricted species list, in case you needed it. Also note the ban on known SW - or other media - characters. No Batman, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom