Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question about picture.

I notice that I have a weird picture of a man on my avatar. When I moved my mouse to it, it vanished and my avatar came back. When I moved it away, the creepy man appeared.

Also, I have a background of creepy man on main page of SW Chaos. What's going on?

Ok.. what the heck.. I just refreshed my page and the whole background changed.. is this a hack or are the staff doing this?? It's not April yet!! I honestly don't like this picture as my own and I want everything to go back to normal.

Anna'Leia Jones said:
Ok.. what the heck.. I just refreshed my page and the whole background changed.. is this a hack or are the staff doing this?? It's not April yet!! I honestly don't like this picture as my own and I want everything to go back to normal.
Zenva Vrotoa said:
And it's gone... [member="Tefka"] is messing with us or something lol

So it's not me? Lol. I thought I broke it.

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Soeht"] and [member="Tefka"] used ancient magicks to make douche!mason appear throughout the site, do not be afraid.

Embrace him, embrace douche!mason.

bcb8985df1fbd1d55c3ed171b0854c08.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom