Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Proposal of Sorts [Cody Jorin]

Akodya Mune

A
Ah, so she had heard correctly. The young jedi took a moment to think about her answer, trying to keep her expression unreadable dispute the light pink that graced her face. Another nervous surge pulsed through her body. She knew she should say no. She had promised herself that being a Jedi would always come first and dinner sounded...intimate. However, as Akodya watched the young man before her scratch his head nervously as blood rushed to his cheeks. She supposed it wouldn't hurt, after all, she was nice enough to consider her offer.

"Dinner sounds like a great idea." She said with a shy grin, walking slowly toward the door. "Shall we?"

@[member="Cody Jorin"]

Standing up from his desk with a grin, he walked to the door beside her and offered his arm to her. He knew of a few good places to take @[member="Akodya Mune"], most of them let him in since he was a war hero in their eyes, despite his protests. Each was rather high class, but Jorin never was one to overdress, he preferred to underdress instead, at least he'd be comfortable when all was said and done right? Hopefully, as a Jedi, Akodya wouldn't much care, and would be good with the idea, But before anything happened, she'd have to take his arm, or refuse it.

Akodya Mune

A
Akodya glanced discreetly at Jorin's strong arm he had offered, before shifting her gaze ahead. She had to admit that the gesture made her a little hesitant...a little uncomfortable. She new he was just being polite but in truth, having a man treat her like any other girl was odd. Akodya tended to stay away from other padawans except for a chosen few, and the robe and the lightsaber kept a lot of young guys away from her outside the order. So, naturally, she had never been taken out before. The brunette continued to walk and pretended she hadn't seen his hand raised for her and shot him a shy smile.

"So, is there any place in particular you want to go?" She asked.

@[member="Cody Jorin"]

The embarrassment caused Jorin to flush red as he snapped his arm down. That had hurt his prode quite a bit, but that was he nature of the beast he supposed. "Lovely Nabooian place a few blocks a way, I always go there when I nee a reminder of home actually." He chuckled, his thoughts drifting back to his homeworld for just a moment.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
The young Jedi tried to ignore the man's flush, feeling guilty. But he seemed to bounce back quickly as he suggested a place to eat; a nabooian restaurant. Akodya raised an eyebrow at Cody as he chuckled, the tone light with fond memories. "It sounds nice...Are you from Naboo? I have only ever been there once." She asked, her shy smile growing a tiny bit wider. Her memories of the planet was not something she liked to dwell on, as she had a bit of an identity crisis when she was having a break there. She regretted not seeing more of the world, and she regretted her sulking even more.

@[member="Cody Jorin"]

"Yeah, grew up in Theed." He chuckled. He'd come a long way since then, a humble little kid signing his life away to the Grand Republic Army. Then there was Mygeeto, all his tours with Mako, Polis Massa, Metalorn, and the Force knew what else. He loved the restaurant, because until @[member="Akodya Mune"] came into his office and offered him another solution, it was the only thing that kept his mind off the atrocities he'd seen in all the years of service he now held under his belt.

Akodya Mune

A
"The capital city? Woah..." She muttered. Pictures of round buildings and trees from records in the Jedi came to mind as Jorin spoke of his home town. A very beautiful place...somewhere Akodya hoped to visit under peaceful circumstances one day. Soon enough the pair reached the exit of the building, Akodya didn't met his eyes. "I was born on Corellia, in Tyrena. I don't remember much of it except the river." She smiled a little. She hadn't think she had mentioned her birthplace to anyone before. It wasn't that she harbored ill feelings for the place, more that she didn't really see it as a significant part of her life having entered the order so young.

"What's Theed like?" She asked, turning to face him shyly once more.

@[member="Cody Jorin"]

Looking back at her he smiled warmly. ​"It is beautiful, just like a certain Jedi I happened to me rather recently." He flirted cautiously, after of course, he'd listened to what she'd had to say. Corellia was a place he'd been to many a time, usually with his parents as a boy, or with his squad in his army unit, before the unit was massacred at Mygeeto that was. He remembered drinks, laughs, and a wondrous little planet, it mixed Naboo and Coruscant and made something that just screamed 'human'. He kinda liked it, it made him feel at home.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
Beautiful?

Akodya had never been referred to as beautiful before. Turning her head to the side so he couldn't see her reddening cheeks, she bit back a wide smile. She felt a mixture of bashfulness and something else begin to flutter inside of her. She didn't really know what to say in response. He probably says things like that to most women he meets she reassured herself in attempt to regain some clarity. "You're very smooth aren't you?" She smirked, teasing him a little. There was something about his calm tone that made the padawan relax. With her eyes meeting his kind gaze, she felt at peace. It was a strange sensation. Maybe it was because she felt a kind of comradeship between them. They had both seen things they wished they hadn't, and were scarred in the same why. To what extend, she didn't know.

@[member="Cody Jorin"]

"As sandpaper, Akodya, as smooth as sandpaper." Jorin replied jokingly, letting out a small laugh as he looked into her eyes, albeit nervously. He to, felt at peace as he looked upon her, she was everything he couldn't be, not just 'ya know, female, but she could cope with what she'd seen, what she'd been through, he'd just sat there and suffered. If she was damaged like him, he couldn't tell, she hid it well behind a warm smile and a stunning appearance, not to mention her overall friendly nature. Jorin was obviously broken, no one could question it, no matter how hard he tried to cover it up, anyone could see the pain his eyes, but only a few, @[member="Akodya Mune"] included, could see past that.

Akodya Mune

A
Akodya's smile grew wider at his comment. "Give yourself a little bit of credit, Sargent Major." She said with a small twinkle in her eye.

Studying the man a little more, Akodya wondered how old he was. He was certainly young to be in such a high ranking position, but still older than herself. His eyes were aged through, a unfortunate result of seeing to much horror at once. It wasn't fair. War had no purpose, it just lead to the unnecessary suffering of others, whether it be psychical pain or emotional. Glancing at Jorin again, she took in the way he walked and spoke and held himself...it was clear that he was fighting on in spite of it all. Although it weakened him, he had courage to try and move on with his life, which is the very best thing you could do went you enter a dark and lonely place.

" I bet you take all your girls to this restaurant." She teased.

@[member="Cody Jorin"]

"Afraid not Akodya, I don't have any girls, I have one woman in my life at a time, and at the moment, I have none it...for the moment." He replied honestly, but smirking for good measure. Taking her arm under his own, he lead her to his personal speeder, which sadly he wasn't allowed to drive because of his position in the Republic. The chaffier took them to the place Little Theed. Unlike what may have been expected of a big politician, the resturaunt was small, family owned, and populate sparsely with a few locals. He would lead her off his speeder, helping her down because, 'ya know, being a gentleman and all. He'd head inside, hopefully with @[member="Akodya Mune"] in tow, and take a seat. "Whadya think?"

Akodya Mune

A
Akodya hadn't seen a speeder that looked so expensive since her last visit to Corellia. The man gently took her hand and lead her into the vehicle, her muscles tensing as his rough hands wrapped around her small soft ones. The drive was relatively quick as the speeder lanes were not as busy as they usually would be. Soon enough they arrived at the restaurant Little Theed. Peering out the window before exiting Akodya thought it wasn't exactly a place you would picture a politician of Jorin's rank to eat at. The place was small but not shabby, but rather cozy and relaxed. However, it did capture the essence of Naboo. The colors were vibrant and and lively, with pot plants and hanging buckets with exotic flowers. There were very few people sitting around and eating...which made it seem even more private.

"It's...lovely." She said, brushing her hair out of her face. "You are going to have to recommend something for me to eat, I'm not familiar with Nabooian cuisine." She chuckled.

@[member="Cody Jorin"]

"It's Nabooian gorgeous, no matter what you eat, you'll leave happy." He replied with a smirk, not so subtly flirting with @[member="Akodya Mune"]. In the field, Jorin was stealthy at some times, and a tank at some others. Socially, he was more of a tank, very straightforward and to the point in everything he did. When a waiter came around, asking Jorin for his order, which in turn he responded that he'd wish to have some roasted duck. Nodding to Akodya, he waited for her to give her order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom