Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Private Getaway ( Ventasia)

Alli giggled " Food it is, should we cook or the droids? I will admit I am not much of a cook but I do make a mean nerfburger." She joked, putting the pain aside, it was just Alli to ignore something like that. " Or while they cook, we could go to other pursuits" She winked, figuring that there was always that. " Or we could try to cook something fancier, I mean I have recipies and stuff, I am sure the two of us could make a fine meal. " Alli said admiring Ventasia silently. She was beautiful after all.

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Rebellious Vanguard
A few blinks was her only response for a moment as she looked at Alli. A small sigh escaped her being as she rose to her feet, standing once more as she tapped her finger against her own chin. Food was the best idea she'd heard all day long, but she wasn't completely sure. Alli...cook? Honestly, the woman had enough trouble staying on her feet while running. Giving her a knife and putting her in front of a stove may not be the best option. The last thing Ventasia planned to do today was fight a fire, and that's exactly where this was headed.

"Why don't we let the droids handle the food? No need to get our own hands dirty. Right?"

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"I see how it was, not even trusted to cook. Alli smiled Ok then, so what shall we do in the meantime" Alli said with a knowing gaze towards the beautiful Venatasia. " Though I suppose we could instead learn about each other a bit more, or maybe I could show you my newest toys. I don't know, I am honestly happy just being with you. So What do you want to do or shall we talk about us? I mean here we are on a trip to Naboo, and I am still sort of unsure if that means we are dating or not. " She said looking at the vibrant redhead.
@[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom