Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Private Getaway ( Ventasia)

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]
Alli smiled as she relaxed in the chair, overlooking the lake of their very private villa. It had everything they could need, privacy, food and the sun. She was in her swimsuit, which didn't leave much to the imagination. She had thought about going naked but she wanted to have at least something for Ventasia to take off. She sipped her drink enjoying the sun. Wondering what trouble they could get into. She wondered if perhaps Ventasia wanted to get into town, she would have ot ask, but for now. Alli was all to content to just lounge around in the sun.

Rebellious Vanguard
A vacation. What did that even mean? Did she even really need one? Whether she did or didn't, now she was here. Dragged more or less, but the point was she was still there. Other than the fact that its a beautiful world, Ventasia didn't know much about Naboo. It was odd being in a place that seemed so serene, so peaceful. What the hell was she supposed to do to stay entertained? She could only wonder as she changed into an orange two piece swimsuit that Alli had laid out for her. It was reveling, but nothing too much. Not like it mattered. No one was around to see them.

She sauntered from the villa, using her hand to shield her eyes from the sun a bit. After she did that, it wasn't hard to notice Alli laying out in the sun, simply enjoying its rays. Her feet shuffled a bit more, coming to a stop just behind her chair. "Well, someone's enjoying the lazy moments."

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli smiled as she heard Ventasia approach. " Well you should too " She said motioning for the chair next to her. " After all I did bring you here to relax. " She smiled going through figures throught the implant in her head, but to most it looked like she was just laying there. "Well since i have recovered from my monster hangover, i decided to get some fresh air. " She said with a smile hoping she hadn't done anything to embarassing while she had gotten wasted with the lovely woman behind her. "I hope you like the swim suit I dug out" she said as she relaxed and turned off her connection to the computer. She smile and took another sip. It was a perfect day.

Rebellious Vanguard
She couldn't help but grin and shake her head at Alli as she gently sat in the chair next to her. After all, she was running out of reasons not to smile by this point. In 48 hours she'd met some random woman, took her as a client, been chased, ran into someone from her past, screwed that particular lady, been whisked off to a vacation, and was now sitting outside a private villa over looking one of the many lakes on Naboo. There really wasn't much to not be happy about, honestly. She turned her head, glancing out over the lake as she enjoyed the way the sun's rays bounced off the surface of the pristine water. "First off, relaxing isn't something I really get to do. And suppose you could've chose something worse, so I won't complain." Her eyes returned to Alli, a small grin over her face. "And no one told you to challenge me to drinking, sweetie."

@[member="Alli Wren"]

"I thought I could take you, but apperantly I underestimated you and you should relax more, other wise you will get wrinkles!" She said laughing as she knew that wasn't the case. She liked it here with just Ventasia, it was very peaceful. " Well I won't complain because it was my idea to drink our selves silly, however poor of an idea that was, I had fun. So, any ideas for what you want to do while here?" Alli wanted to make sure that her guest had the best time possible and was ready to do anything for her. Alli would fly them wherever she wanted.

Rebellious Vanguard
Right about now, Ventasia wanted to slap the girl she was sitting next to. She knew Alli was joking of all things to say...wrinkles? Really? Her eyes rolled playfully at the woman before looking up to the clear sky. Alli was right about one thing, this was the first time since she was a child that she could actually relax. Maybe it was a good idea to let her guard down and let everything go for once. Her eyes flickered back to her companion before reaching over and flicking her in the forehead. "Your choice. After all, you have made a bad pick yet. Your on a roll. Why stop?" Truthfully, she doubted Alli would think anything that she was thinking of was fun. After all, Ventasia always did think a bit different from everyone else..

@[member="Alli Wren"]

" No tell me we can do anything, maybe we can find a gun range somewhere here.. That is always fun... or we can go swiming... or we can make out under the sun.. I don't know I am happy as long as we are doing it together. " Alli said as she enjoyed the warmth of the sun on her body. It felt perfect out here. It had been far too long since she had last just sat in the sun. She moved her chair thing she was laide out on so it joined upt with ventasia's and she rolled over so she was practicly on top of her where she would hopefully kiss her. If she didn't pull some stunt to escape her grasp.

Rebellious Vanguard
A small sigh escaped her lips. Why does she have to make something so simple, so hard?... Before she could even utter a word in response, Alli had closed the distance between them using the chairs. Within a split moment, she had basically positioned herself on top of her. Ventasia blinked as she stared up at the woman, a small chuckle escaping her lips. One of her eyebrows cocked up as her lips curved into a coy grin. "If you don't care, then pick something you enjoy. Just close your eyes, and say the first thing that you imagine. And that's what we'll do." In truth, she really didn't know what to do with herself. Even she could relax, a vacation wasn't something really familiar to her. Hell, over the years, she just considered a vacation any time when she wasn't running from something.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli smirked and closed her eyes " You! " She said as she kissed the beautiful woman under her. She was having fun for the first time in a long time. She couldn't help but grin as she poured her drink on ventasia and attempted to get off of her and run away, she felt like being silly and well her drink was near by, it was an 'accident'. Alli giggled as she tried to get up hoping that she could beat ventasia to the draw of grabbing her. After all what fun would it be if she caught her right away. So Alli attempted to get away as fast as possible.

Rebellious Vanguard
A simple blink was the only response she even had the time to do before Alli leaned over and kissed her. While she hadn't seen that one coming , Ventasia had never been one to turn down an offer from a beautiful woman. With that, she instinctively returned the kiss, raising her arms to bring the around Alli's waist. Before she was even able to, her stomach had become soaking wet. Her companion had dumped the remainder of her drink across her. While she would of course say it was an accident, the truth was more than obvious.

She allowed Alli to rise from the chairs, even starting to dart away. Ventasia rose to her feet, wiping a bit of the spilled drink from her body before licking it from her finger, a sinister smile gracing her lips. "You know your going to have to pay for that..." She began a slow methodical pace toward Alli, her tongue running across her lips multiple times. "I can't let you simply do that and get away..." If the girl wanted to play, they'd play. But the game would go a much different route.

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli kept out of her reach " What are you going to do to me?" She giggled as she tried to stay away from her but close enough to get caught if Ventasia tried hard enough. " I mean after all your suppose to protect me " She said as she stuck her tongue out at her. She was having fun for the first time in who knew how long and well she was actually curious what Ventasia wanted to do to her. So she didn't take it to hard on her. She more or less wanted to be caught but Alli knew that she would have to make it seem that she was at least trying to stay away.

Rebellious Vanguard
Ventasia didn't play games often. But when she did, she played to win. A small chuckle escaped her lips as she ran her hand through her hair. "How about this?...." With that she took few steps in Alli direction before using the force to amplify her speed, just a bit. After all, there was no need to go all out.

She dashed forward, taking a wide curve to get around her playmate, giving her time to turn around and try to run. Honestly, she hoped Alli would take off, if nothing more than to create more fun for Ventasia. After all, she loved a good chase. And she planned to make this one chase that she wouldn't forget for quite some time. Plus, it was her way of testing Alli. She'd met the woman, and hadn't felt anything from her, but had to be sure. She wanted to know whether she was a Force user or not. If she was, that just made the chase all the better..

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli giggled and was surprised just how fast her lover was. That meant she needed to change things up. Alli bolted away as fast as she could. She was not a force user at all and thus could only run normal speeds. Alli took off for the house, she could perhaps lock her lover out of the house and tease her from the safety of the villa. Alli didn't know what had possesed her to do this but it was fun and now she was running as if her life depended on it from ventasia. She was not a force user but she was in shape and could run quite fast.

Rebellious Vanguard
She scratched at her head while chuckling lightly. It was obvious the girl was simply being playful. Hell, all she wanted was Ventasia's attention, though she had an odd way of showing it. Nonetheless, she had no reason not to play the game. This was a vacation, after all. Why not indulge? Plus, it wasn't like she'd exactly had any real fun since....Force knows when. Ventasia was all business these days. Work, gather intel, crash on some planet, raise hell, leave. That was her life, and at this point, it was all she knew. Now, she was presented with an opportunity to to do something different. She was going to take it.

"Alli. Do you really want to do this? I mean, you know there's no way for you to escape, right?"

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli made an desparate attempt towards the villas as she giggled and yelled " stay still and I will pour more on you!" Hopefully it was heard as Alli made her way. She leaped over a chair and almost fell as she landed but she had maitained some momentum and was almost there. If she could just make it to the door, she decided as she tried to advert a full out collision into the glass sliding door which had just realized she was approaching it. The door seeemed to open so slowly as she neared it and smashed into it with a bang and she rolled in trying to save face from the fact she had just face planted into the door. She now had to wait for it to close as she tried to hurry it up. She needed it locked. She also realized she needed to get out of the way as she clutched her head. The pain was worth it she decided as she stuck her tongue out at Ventasia."

Rebellious Vanguard
Yeah, cause Ventasia really listened to anyone. Without a second, or first thought, she began to press forward. Her face cringed slightly as she watched her prey nearly fail at a vault over a chair, nearly receiving a face full of dirt. Regardless, she continued to press forward more, watching as Alli scrambled for the private house. It only became worse as she neared the home, the door steadily sliding shut. She could only blink as she imagined what she thought was about to happen. Oh no. Don't tell me.. And then it happened. Alli ran face first, smack into the glass door. The sight of such a scene was enough make her face cringe once more. While this was incredibly funny, it almost made Ventasia feel bad for the girl...almost.

"Maybe I should end this before she finds a way to break her own neck...without even leaving her feet." Seeing the door closing, Ventasia used the Force to amplify her speed just a bit. With that, she raced forward. Not nearly as fast as she could, but just quick enough to make it before the door slid shut. She would slide though the door just as closed, her hair just missing being caught in the sliding mechanism. With that, she simply grinned at Alli. "Game. Set. Match."

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli sighed she was close to ventasia again. She had lost. The other red head had beaten her. "What are you going to do to me since you caught me? " She asked with a smirk. She hoped it was something fun. " I totatlly meant to hit the door, yep." she said still red from the embarassment. She was also still clutching her head a bit. It had hurt. Now that she wasn't running away from her, it was starting to replace the adrenline with pain. She forced a smile though as she looked at Ventasia. She was so beautiful. Alli figured it was worth it being caught by her despite the hurting of herself.

Rebellious Vanguard
A deep sigh escapd her lips as she shook her head, staring down a the woman. Slowly, she dropped to her knees, reaching out and resting her hand on Alli's cheek. "First off, we are gonna make sure that thing in your head called a brain didn't get rattled too much. Or at least, what you have left of it." Ventasia couldn't help but laugh at her own quip, even with it being at her girlfriend's expense. "Second, I might just finish off that little brain of yours for trying to out run me of all people. Genius."

Another sigh escaped her lips before leaning forwrd and planting a soft kiss on the woman's forehead. "Moron."

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli smiled " I am fine, I think I hurt my pride more than anything else. After all I don't normally try to fall in front of people who are liable to insult me for it. but then again I didn't know you were so fast. or else I would of cheated somehow." she said planting a kiss on ventasia's lips. " mmm" She said as she took some pills a droid broughtr her. " So now that you know that I didn't get too rattled, what is my beautiful girlfrind going to do to me, surely she has something in mind." Alli said with a smile, glad that she had found Ventasia on Fondor.

Rebellious Vanguard
Ventasia simply watched as Alli took the medicine brought to her by the serving droid. While she played that she was okay, it was more than obvious that the girl was hurting. But, of course, she felt no pity for her. She was the one ran about, stumbling all over the place. It was her who ran face first into a door on her own. No one made her do any of that. So why should she feel sorry for the girl? A low sigh slipped from her lips as her head shook. Still eyeing the girl, Ventasia rose to her feet, one hand posted on her hip while the other ran through her own hair. "Hm. Honestly? I have no clue. All I know is I'm hungry."

@[member="Alli Wren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom