Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Predator In Distress

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
dark_underhive_alley__wh40k_by_cymoth-d3cxqxo.jpg

Zoya looked up as she felt the moisture hit her head. The pale girl sighed and tried to use the buildings overhead for cover. She hated rain. But she had to admit, it got rid of crowds, and she hated crowds more. She supposed it was somewhat ironic that she was on the most crowded city in the galaxy, but truth be told, she had nowhere else to go. She'd been run off most other planets she'd been to, by either the locals or her own people.
The Rapax's red eyes scanned the environment around her, looking for a way out of the rain. She found herself an alley, and walked down it, glad to get most of the rain off of her.
Then she heard the voice.
"Well, well, look what we've got here."
Zoya slowly turned around, and saw what she had hoped not to find here. A pair of eyes that matched her own. The other Rapax smirked as he shoved his hands into his pockets, in a seemingly relaxed stance. Zoya could smell his excitement, and knew that she'd stumbled into his hunting grounds. She growled as she got into a fighting stance, and prepared to attack. She was not getting run off of another planet!
With a snarl, Zoya dashed forward, aiming for his face, trying to get out her telum-
-only to gasp as she felt her stomach pierced. She looked down as her mouth leaked blood, and found a bright blue tail inside of her. The other Rapax laughed as he drew close, shaking his head.
"Dissapointing. But I suppose I won't pass up a free meal."
Zoya whimpered as she felt his teeth sink into her shoulder, blood leaking from around his mouth as he moaned in pleasure.
Her only hope was that someone came along before she got eaten by her own kind.
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

Mit sighed in frustration as the sky came down in rain once again. He had been attempting to find a new training blade, but with the shops closed. There was nothing to do but poke around in the random alleys. He nearly tripped over a group of drunk civilians lying on the ground. When he eventually steadied himself again. He realized he had managed to land in what was more than possibly the darkest, dirtiest alley on the entire planet.
He shrugged, flipped on the light that hung from his hood, and continued down the littered path. Not fifty yards from where He stood, Mit saw the silhouettes of two people. One appeared to be crouching over the other. As he paced closer to the two. He noticed that it was not just water running along the alley. It was blood. His step quickening. He subconsciously reached to the knife clipped to his belt.
"Hey! Everything ok over there?" He yelled, hopping his voice would scare the person. Though knowing it wouldn't.
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Just as Zoya decided that her life was over and she would end up in the stomach of some Rapax in some dirty alley, she heard the voice.
Her hunter sighed as he wiped his mouth of excess blood, and slowly turned, swishing his bright blue telum. His in particular looked like a tail, ending in a sharp point, covered in Zoya's blood. He frowned at the intrusion, and stepped into the light.
"I'm going to give you to the count of three to get out of here." He threatened. "Or I'm going to eviscerate you."
Zoya whimpered as she tried to stand, a hand pressed against the hole in her stomach. If whoever it was could keep the Rapax distracted, she could gather enough strength to summon her own telum.
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"What are you going to do? You're going to do bloody nothing thats what." Mit snarled, drawing his knife and falling into a more defensive stance.
He kept an eye on the guy's tail... Thing. As it was obviously used as a weapon. And surveyed the alley. Doorways lined the buildings on either side of him, and there were some catwalks -Though they were too far to reach-
"I'll give you to the count of ten to get out of here. Or are we going to have a problem?"
The other person -the one who Mit had previously thought dead- Was moving. So, not dead. He thought. But they're as good as dead if this guy has anything to say...
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

The Rapax narrowed his red-on-black eyes, and began circling the newcomer while swishing his tail.
"Think you're a hero, huh?" He taunted. "Think you're just going to come in here and interrupt my meal?"
He was ignoring Zoya at this point, confident that she was down for the count. Then, he made his move.
He sent his tail at the newcomer. It was a slow move, as he was confident that this guy was defenseless.
Zoya moaned as she managed to kneel, gritting her teeth in pain. She could feel her body trying to heal, but she hadn't eaten in days. She didn't have the energy. As she witnessed the battle in front of her, she knew that the chances of her getting out of this alive hinged on this newcomer battling the Rapax.
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

"Yes in fact. Now lets dance you bloody cannibal." Mit retorted. "Or are you to scared?"
As the guy shot his tail forward, Mit dodged to the side. And lunged forward. Slashing at the certainly insane man.
The guy had thought Mit was defenseless. THat was his mistake. One that ended with a knife to the face.
"Still think I'm trying to play a hero?" He taunted.
He drew a second blade, larger this time. Nearly the size of a machete. He flung the knife at the man, grasping the sword with both hands and dodging back a few feet.
Over the guy's shoulder. The other person was starting to get up. That was a relief.
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

The Rapax howled as he felt the knife slash his face, and glared daggers as he held a hand to his wound. He saw the knife coming towards him, and his tail shot up, the knife embedding itself into it's blue surface. With a hiss of pain, the Rapax used his non-occupied hand to grab the thing and fling it away, and snarled at this upstart.
"I can't wait to feast on your insides!"
As Mit drew his larger blade, the Rapax once more made a move. He dashed forward, his tail flying at his torso while his claws swiped for his sword arm.
Zoya watched in fascination as the man sliced up the Rapax. He was strong, whoever he was. Maybe he would prove stronger than her fellow Rapax.
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

Mit grinned as the guy lunged again. For the first time, wondering what exactly he was. Mit hadn't ever seen anything like him.
His blade lowered and pointed towards the creature's tail. Mit braced for the sharp claws to hit him. OF the two attacks, they were the least dangerous -presumably-
He cried out in pain as the man struck him. Blood gushed from his shoulder, but he shoved his own weapon as far as possible into his opponent's tail.
"You just bloody try!"
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

The Rapax snarled in victory as he felt his slash his opponent's shoulder. He was glad that he was giving back the pain he had received, that he was making his prey suffer.
Then that snarl turned into a howl of agony as the blade sank into his tail. He drew back, blood now dripping from his face and tail. This insolent prey was starting to piss him off.
He once more began to circle the prey, his stance much more animal-like. The Rapax then had a better idea. He gathered his wounded tail, and dashed to the side. As came to left of his prey, he once more stabbed his tail at his prey.
Zoya almost had enough strength, she knew it. Just a little longer. . .
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

Mit dived forward as the man that now looked more like a wild animal than a civilised being swiped at him again. He hit the ground hard, more than likely fracturing his knee. He moaned in pain, but, avoiding a fatal blow was well worth it. He rolled onto his back. Now behind the creature. Jumping up, he took a slice at the guy again. THe battle had gone well so far, but Mit was getting tired, and with every minor wound taken. He lost a bit of courage.
He had been fed up with this animal. In a burst of insanity, he tackled the guy. Throwing caution to the rain that still pummeled them.
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

The Rapax let out a gasp of surprise as the prey tackled him, bringing them both to the ground. There they struggled, his tail caught underneath his body. The blood loss was weakening him, and he knew that if he stayed much longer, he would perish. The Rapax decided on his last move.
With one last burst of strength, he pushed his attacker off of him, and leapt to his feet.
"You have not seen the last of me, insolent livestock!" he snarled before leaping into the air and grabbing onto the side of the building, bounding up it to escape.
As soon as he was gone, Zoya let out her whimpers of pain, and fell once more, the last of her strength gone.
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]​

lordmitmar

Mit let out a sigh as the guy ran. Though his last words were unsettling, he knew it would be a long long time until he saw that guy again. Suddenly, He remembered the reason he had even gotten into this fight.
The other person.
Mit got up and started running the short distance to the slumped shape, he knelt down to it. Taking a look at its wounds.
"Hey, you ok?" He asked. Mildly amused at how calm his voice sounded. He started to reach to grab the person. Hesitant because he really had no idea what this wounded shape may have done to upset the other.
​"I'll presume you aren't"
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Zoya looked up at her savior, and barely kept herself from ripping him to shreds and feasting on his flesh. He had proven himself stronger than her fellow Rapaz, and by extent, herself. Therefor, he was to be respected.
Even if he smelled delicious.
She reached out to grab his hand and help her to her feet, her red-on-black eyes looking directly into his.
". . .Thank you." She said quietly. "If you hadn't been here, I would be in that guy's stomach right now."
Though she hated thanks, she had to do so this time. Otherwise, she would not be showing the amount of respect she needed to for his strength.
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

Mit was more than a bit shocked by the girls eyes. She -and the guy before- were obviously not human. Expectable, on a planet this size, but still startling.
"So, now that I've saved you. Could I ask you what the bloody hell you did to upset him? Or are you guys naturally cannibals." He said with a little grin.
Almost immediately he noticed that the wound the girl had suffered would have been fatal to most. And stared curiously at her.
"While you're at it, care to explain how exactly you haven't died yet?"
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Zoya sighed as he asked his questions.
She had expected him to ask just what he did, and though she no longer cared who knew what she was, old taboos were hard to break.
"These were his hunting grounds." She gestured to the area around them. "I intruded on them, and he was making sure I payed for trespassing."
She glanced down at the hole in her abdomen, which was still leaking blood.
"This? This will heal in a few days, as long as I. . .Eat."
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

Mit cocked his head to the side, Obviously confused.
"Sure. Hunting grounds... Yeah... Er, what do you mean by eat? Like... Eat... Like he was?"
That was the only thing he dared to pressure about. Though, by the look on his face, it would be obvious he had not meant to say what he had.
Mit took of his coat and handed it to the girl.
"Here. You might want to cover that.... Someone might start to freak if they see you."
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Zoya graciously took the coat, wrapping it around her blood-covered body.
"Well, hopefully I won't eat another of my kind. I don't think I could take one on in this state."
Cannibalism, while always an option, was always very unpleasant. It involved a large fight, and she was usually in more food at the end than when she started.
"We may wish to leave the area." She said softly, her eyes darting around. "Word will spread about a wounded Rapax, and more will come."
Coruscant was crawling with her kind, and she did not wish to test he savior's strength again.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

Mit glanced up to where the other... Rapax! Thats what they were called. Anyway. The most important thing to do now, was to get out of the alley.
His gaze turned into a glare. He started muttering as he grabbed the girl and started to walk away. Probably a bit to rough he realized, and his face went a bit red as he let her go.
"Sorry about that. Bugger took my knife with him. I'm not really looking forward to fighting another one. So, before I turn around and see you about to maul me. Can you promise not to try to eat me? For now?"
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Zoya blinked, and she had to think for a minute.
Could he? If she wanted this wound to heal, she needed food, and the prey in front of her seemed a likely candidate. However, she was also lost on a planet she didn't know, and that had potential to end in disaster. Her hunters knew the place much better than she, and she knew how important home advantages were.
Finally, Zoya slowly nodded.
". . .Yes. But, I do need to feed, and soon."

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

lordmitmar

Mit let an audible sigh of relief. They were now entering the shopping center Mit had come from.
"Alright. There's bound to be some drunk sap around here somewhere. You can go eat whoever you find."
He was glad everyone had left when the rain started. If anyone heard what he had been saying. They would think he was insane.
[member="Zoya"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom