Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Power Idea

I was wondering if I would be rp legal to give my character have naturally occurring power that allows her to draw massive amounts of the force into her being which gives a very brief moment of extreme speed or strength, it's draw backs would be the potential of overdrawing beyond her physical bodies Limit and exploding, plus when used leaves her considerably weakened afterwards. (essentially the kaio-ken from dbz but with much worse ramifications if you mess it up). It could make for one stellar ending to your character if you so wish. Now I wanted to make it natural for Celestia to do it but teachable to others once it's mastered.

I didn't want to jump in and rp it just in case it's considered overpowered or against rp rules.

[member="Celestia Von Nacht"] If you don't want your character to be so powerful in it, you could always work your way up. Like the character doesn't know how to use it in spurts and just goes all in. As the character grows the power develops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom