Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Playful day( Syn)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

"You are never a third wheel Elayne." He meant it to, in truth Elayne had become something of a constant and great friend. More then earning herself a place with him and Iella. More then earning his friendship and since she wasn't looking to become a jedi a room at that temple. Thanks to Arrol and some droids it had become something of a wonder as they would work to seal it up, secure it and still make it this beautiful place deep underground. "Something special?" He thought about it and he did special things for Iella, the trip to he Red Nebula.. Although that was her idea, the temple home which they did find by accident. Oh he would have to take her someplace on Tython that was wonderful, someplace she had not seen before. "Do you have any advice?"

"Hmm I could teach you to cook a meal and you could make a romantic evening. That way she will be double impressed. " She said trying to think of other things. " You could make said meal a picnic at a romantic spot. Or you could just get her a nice present. My father did those things for my mother, and kicked me out for the night but since you don't have kids yet you don't have to worry about that part. " She said wondering what his reaction would be. She had learned from her parents it was important to do things for each other. Granted she didn't need to see them express their affection near as much as she had. " So what do you think?"

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

The idea of cooking for Iella was... tempting as much as he loved her she was a danger in the kitchen and he gave a mental nod to that. Then the idea of going someplace romantic came and he didn't actually know romantic places. It was more of a guesswork and just hoping for the best, the mention of her family and her parents being like that brought a raising of his eyebrow with a tight lipped grin. "Learning to cook to make her a dinner would be something. I do not know if I would be able to see how to cook but I think that could be quite a sight o behold."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom