Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Playful day( Syn)

Elayne smiled, it was so much fun here with her friends. So she had snuck away with Syn, to train and explore. She wanted to get to know him more, she knew that well she couldn't have him in the way that deep down she wanted, she knew he belonged to Iella. No she wanted to be friends. Because if they were friends, at least she could spend some time with him. It was weird, but she also knew that the longer she denied her self the more likely she would find someone else. That was her hope anyways. She needed to find someone to complete her like Syn and Iella completed each other. She giggled as she practiced electric judgement again. This time, she held it in control and it went exactly where she wanted. She had been practicing, like syn had taught her. She didn't notice that deep within was that tiny bit of darkness, it would haunt her like it did her mother. She looked to Syn and smiled. " So what should we do, I secured us lunch, and a day here, Iella let me with a promise that I made sure you behave!"

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn looked over at Iella as he gave a raised eyebrow and smirked. He still hadn't decided if Elayne and Iella being friends was a good thing or a bad thing... Doubtful it was wholly terrible but he had heard that woman in groups could become a dangerous proposition. He still had good humor about it while the air on Tython came into his nostrils and he spoke. "Oh I always behave." The jedi master gave a grin seeing the electric judgement while she worked. She practiced it and showed how skilled she was getting but more then that he could just make it out now that her control was there. A silver of the darkside deep within her raw and strong like a cancer. He would have to see about trying to heal her as his skills had improved with some time. "So do you have a preference of where we go? The whole of Tython is here to explore."

She put a hand on her chin and thought about it all. She remembered last time she went exploring. She had almost forgot, her siblings had helped her confront the necklace that was still on her. It was still there waiting for the day she was weak enough for it to take over. That was the source of the dark side energy, she worked hard to hide it. She didn't want people to worry, she had let people think she got rid of it. That wasn't the truth. " Well I have had enough ruins in my life" She unconsciously fidgeted with the necklace. Is there maybe something beautiful and hard to find that we can trek to?' She asked with a smile. She put the necklace behind her and focused on the now. She needed to distract her self. The fact that she didn't even realize herself was that she was using her friends as a way to escape the reality of the necklace she couldn't get off of her neck. She prayed they didn't find out about it. So she smiled and jumped on syn and made him carry her. " On ward my mount" She said ready to be tossed of of him at any moment.
@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn gave a grunt when she jumped on him and laughed positioning himself and Elayne so that he could comfortably carry her. If ruins were out of the equation well there was always the beach they could go to, yeah the beach wasn't so bad in the long run and he spoke. "Alright then, the ocean is not that far from here about three miles. A nice leisurely run there should be more then enough to get the blood flowing." The jedi master smirked and took off from the temple, he didn't need permission to leave the temple, just the planet and that was enough for him while he practiced the spells he knew for endurance and speed.

Elayne giggled, not believing he was going to carry her. " Lets go then" She said as she held on to him. This was going to be interesting that was for sure, she thought as she tried to make sure to not make carrying her any more difficult than it had to be. She was having fun already. Now she just had to make sure that he had fun. Elayne figured this was a good way to train him anyways, carrying her that is.
@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn gave a nod and was off, even without Elayne it would still take awhile the speed included but he kept it up while moving. His mind focused on the task at hand and spoke to her just a little. "So am I allowed to ask what you and Iella speak about or is that against the rules?" The jedi master didn't fully understand them but he had an idea. Friends talked about things but there was no chance he wasn't being discussed in some fashion.

" We talk about you and Celtic and Dathomir. You know and I think I am going to teach her how to cook. " She said with a smile as she held on to him. This was a nice way to explore, she decided. She giggled as she played with his hair. " I am going to try to get Celtic to open up a bit. We decided since I can sing, well maybe she will..... " She stopped not sure what to say. She was concerned for the little girl. She knew traumatic experiences. Elayne knew them very well so she was hoping to get through to him.
@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn listened and teaching Iella to cook might be akin to fighting a rancor or slaying a greater beast. It was something a master could do maybe with time. Then the subject of Celtic came as he felt her playing with his hair and smirked. That little girl was something else he had decided and he spoke breathing in deeply. "She is something, honestly I was lucky to find her on Naboo. The streets can be a dangerous place and she was very sick at first but... I have seen her open up. She just needs to rest."

Elayne nodded and looked around. " Hurry up, it will be night at this rate" She said with a smirk as she knew she was pushing it but then again, she was enjoying it up here. Elayne thought about it. " But all she does is rest, it is not normal to sleep that much. I don't care who you are. But regardless I wanted to thank you for letting me tag along and hope that lunch and my company might repay you for carrying me. " She said with a giggle. She had no real reason to be carried. She just had decided too. She shrugged off thinking about it. Elayne decided it was the least he could do.
@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

That was true as well, most didn't sleep as much as the girl or at all. Her health my be something of an issue he would have to address if she was sick. Some of the healers and possibly his skills could be enough. Or he could use the spirit ichor that was know to heal among other things that could happen. Her instance of him going faster brought a frown while he practiced the surge spell which added speed to him. It had impressed him showing how to do force powers but not really it wasn't using much of the force. He surged forward with the force strengthening his arms to hold her and a smirk on his face. "Oh we will get there before nightfall."

" We better" She said as she enjoyed the view and the quiet of their run. She enjoyed spending time with Syn. He was too good of a friend. She didn't know what she would do without him or Iella. They were intregal parts of her life now. She smiled and enjoyed the trip. She just hoped they got there soon. Who knew syn was so slow she thought with a giggle. @[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn laughed at that as well and kept moving faster and faster until he finally made it, the sound of his boot on sand, the smell of sea salt and above all the sun on their faces. Plenty of time while he stopped and let Elayne down giving a look towards her. "There we go see, just in time, a good four miles isn't too bad." The jedi master breathed in deeply and rolled his shoulders while taking it all in and putting the stuff down in a pile. "Now how have things been Elayne?"

"They have been ok. I like it here with you guys. I have grown to enjoy spending time with you, celtic and Iella. Iella is great, I am becoming fast friends with her. " She didn't want to tell him about the necklace. She felt intimidated by him. Elayne wasn't sure how he might react so she decided to strip into her underclothes and run towards the water. It was only that tiny realization in the back of her mind that he was here that she stopped there. Elayne giggled as she began to get all wet and she basked in the sun and waves. It was perfect.

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

He heard her and gave a nod of his head, whatever she did had taken her to run off and he gave a nod. Her and Iella was one thing but maybe her and Celtic could become friends... maybe she could get the girl to open up and have fun as it were. Hell so much could happen that he was prepared for almost anything and when she ran to the water witha smirk he followed removing most clothing but his trousers and shirt. He wasn't going to strip down for her to near nothing but he did go into the water. "It is good the two of you are becoming friends and Celtic hopefully she will take a nice shine to you."

" I hope so, I have an adventure planed, where I will take her out and teach her a spell, and work with her. I think she will like it and it will teach her something not every padawan knows. That is what you call her right, a padawan? " She asked still trying to get use to the language. Elayne then dove under and popped out near syn splashing him with the help of the force. She giggled and attempted to swim away. She was enjoying this. It had been too long since she had been able to have fun like this.

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Syn stood in the water, yes he didn't like deep water it was still a natural reaction to being a cat but he listened to Elayne and gave a nod. She was getting it down properly. "Yes she is a padawan, in truth learning from you migt open her up. Her skills in the force are growing but I am not the greatest teacher, I do not fully understand females or her problems." He let out a breathe and moved away when she splashed at him feeling it go over his face while he went under just a little to soak. "I do hope the two of you on your adventure do not cause to many problems."

"What trouble could us girls possibly get into." She said with a giggle. "I am glad to have met Iella. She is a good friend." Elayne smiled and swam around. " Hey there, males are just as mysterious, why do you think we take care of the big problems on my planet. Males after all can't be trusted to handle important affairs. " She said with a smile knowing that that would dig at him. She swam around enjoying the beach. It wasn't everyday one got to swim with a friend. " So how are things with you and Iella, it would be fun to hear your side."

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

If she thought males were mysterious... Well she might be right but he wasn't like most males, or at least biologically it was complicated being a sithspawn. Not actually being made from some union but from some man reading a book. It gave him the insight of a mynock on the subject. He still did watch her in the water in the force as the lapping waves cooled his skin. Yes this was a pleasant time and a great day while he breathed in the scents of salt on the air. "Me and Iella it is something I did not expect to happen and they are going well. She is happy, I am free or as free as I can be confined to Tython. We have made a home deep in the desert that only we can find or those we choose, you and Celtic are welcome. Everything for now seems to be great."

" I would love to come to your home, I mean if I am not the third wheel. " She said as she swam around more. It was to beautiful and her muscles had needed something to exert themselves in. " Now, we need to talk, you need to do more for Iella, make her feel special." She said standing in front of him, with a look on her face that meant she meant business. She forgot he didn't see but you know it didn't seem like it in the grand scheme of things. "So what are your ideas, and you also can't let her know it was my idea. That would be very bad." She said with a giggle. as she splashed syn again. "So come on, give me your best idea and I will judge it."
@[member="Syn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom