Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Pirates Life For Me!

Xyoz here is the pirate captain of a vessel called The Nameless. It's one of these bad bois, complete with sails and harpoons! As pirate as ya can get when you're out in space, I guess? Doesn't matter! Xyoz is the captain, but he sure as hell has no idea how to fly a ship. What keeps it running? His crew! Right now there's an NPC Wookie actin' as his first mate, and that's fun and all. But I'd rather have players runnin around bein' pirates in the crew! Hence, this thread! Only got one question:

davy-jones-do-you-fear-death.gif

Get it, cause it's a pirate meme. There's not a lot of these surprisingly.

Xyoz here is the pirate captain of a vessel called The Nameless. It's one of these bad bois, complete with sails and harpoons! As pirate as ya can get when you're out in space, I guess? Doesn't matter! Xyoz is the captain, but he sure as hell has no idea how to fly a ship. What keeps it running? His crew! Right now there's an NPC Wookie actin' as his first mate, and that's fun and all. But I'd rather have players runnin around bein' pirates in the crew! Hence, this thread! Only got one question:

davy-jones-do-you-fear-death.gif

Get it, cause it's a pirate meme. There's not a lot of these surprisingly.

For the right price, I can handle any engineering and mechanical problems you may have. Also, I could give your weapon systems a little... upgrade. Plus, I have plenty of experience in weapon systems and targeting, so your ship will destroy things like its nothing.

As for death, well, my only concern is money :p .

For the right price, I can handle any engineering and mechanical problems you may have. Also, I could give your weapon systems a little... upgrade. Plus, I have plenty of experience in weapon systems and targeting, so your ship will destroy things like its nothing.

As for death, well, my only concern is money :p .

Xyoz has no use for money.

Feel free to keep it.

I could make a Pirate who mainly builds ships and repairs them. Probably a gunslinger on the side as well.

Yesssssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom