Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech A Pirate Lord's Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: Causstik Rahn's new armor.

Development Thread: Mining Phrikin' Ore, Causstik's Beskar "Salvage"

Material: Beskar chain mail, Phrik armor plates, Aluminum wireing, Processor chip, Thermal gel under lay

Manufacturer: Causstik Rahn

Model: N/A

Affiliation: Causstik Rahn

Modularity: No

Production: Unique

Classification: Multi purpose

Weight: 40kg

Quality: 9

Special Features: Light saber resistant 8, Blaster resistan 9, flame resistant 9, and trauma resistant 9

Strengths: Phrik armor is nearly indestructible

Weaknesses: Phrik armor is extremely heavy and bulky.

Description: Causstik was viciously attacked during his last raid. He watched as a droid clad in Phrik armor laid waste to his troops and vowed to get him some of that armor. Phrik armor is nearly indestructible. It is bulky and heavy. If you were to wear it and go for a swim you'd probably drown. Causstik would use this armor to raid and pillage worlds. He is fairly big so I doubt it would fit anyone else. He really just wants to squash that droid that I mentioned in the previous sentence... A certain.. HK unit. What can I say he's a vain creature.

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br />
-----<br />
Star Wars Canon:<br />
Pending initial review<br />
------<br />
Starwars Chaos:<br />
------<br />
WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />
------<br />
WITH DEV THREADS<br />
Pending Initial review<br />
------<br />
SUGGESTIONS<br />
Pending Inital review</p>

Hi [member="Causstik Rahn"]! I will be reviewing this submission.
  • You are missing the Material portion of the template. Please add that in where appropriate.

Causstik Rahn said:
Quality:10
  • Please drop this to 9 at the very most. I do not like to see Quality 10 armor without substantial development tacked on to the requirements for a restricted material.

[member="Causstik Rahn"] There's very little development to this armor for the entirety of it being a quality 9, please adjust the resistances to have their own quality:

example: Resistant (#)

I gotcha. Check it out now. I know the development thread is a little comedic, but the effort is still their and the way causstik makes armor is repetitive, it's based on Japanese forging techniques. [member="Spencer Varanin"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom