Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Pharmaceutical Odyssey

Tatooine sand blew into the shop as Percival stepped inside. The door swiftly slid shut behind him, and he paused for a moment. His body gave a shudder as he coughed up a puff of dust that rapidly dissipated, powdering his clothes and the floor at his feet. He wiped his mouth with a grimace.

"I don't like sand."

But this did indeed look to be the place he was looking for, at least. He hadn't made any wrong turns on his way to Hado's.

"Mr. Hado?" he called out. "I am in need of your services."

hado

purveyor of fine hado business yes
Percival Io Percival Io

hado walked around his shop, cleaning and rearranging items. He put up items onto shelves and arrange items and signs in certain ways. The signs signaled at discounts on certain items and services, and advertised many of hado's other enterprises and businesses.

hado heard the door open, and turned his head to look as a man stepped in. hado hurried over to the counter, watching the man as he stepped inside and the door slid shut. hado's Porg scurried across the counter, watching the man too with its large, beady eyes.

"Mr. Hado?" he called out. "I am in need of your services."

"hello yes u have reached hado house of fine pharmaceutical also laundry and tan." hado said, greeting the man.

"yes i am hado of course. u r interest in hado service? yes hado give u service yes. what u need help from hado with?" hado asked him.

"I require chemical substances which can induce a heightened state of awareness," Percival replied. "Consumption of these materials may induce altered perceptions, hallucinations, and mood swings, among other effects."

There was a moment's hesitation before Percival added, "I need entheogens. Psychedelics. Acid, 'shrooms, and that one drug that doesn't have a street name yet but is derived from the venom of a certain species of desert toad native to Tatooine, if you have it. For reasons."

hado

Percival Io Percival Io

I require chemical substances which can induce a heightened state of awareness," Percival replied. "Consumption of these materials may induce altered perceptions, hallucinations, and mood swings, among other effects."

hado nodded rapidly. "yes yes hado can be of the giving these thing u want yes. hado have wide variety of goods yes." he responded.

"I need entheogens. Psychedelics. Acid, 'shrooms, and that one drug that doesn't have a street name yet but is derived from the venom of a certain species of desert toad native to Tatooine, if you have it. For reasons."

hado thought for a second, before nodding again. "yes, hado be of the making this for u. hado knowing what u mean yes. hado be of the making and selling many psycho delis yes. how many u want buy?" hado asked.

hado

Percival Io Percival Io

"One of everything, I suppose." Percival tapped his chin. "No, two of each. Just in case."

hado nodded and walked through a door, leading to the back of his shop. He rummaged around, looking for the items Percival wanted. He searched, grabbing various items and opening containers to look.

After some time, hado walked back out, carrying a large number of items. He set them on the counter, laying them out. On the counter, were various pills in a variety of colors. There were also numerous other items, like syringes, sprays, and other items. Some of the strangest items, however, seemed to also sit there. There were a couple of bananas on the counter next to the pill, that were a strange color of red. There was also some deli meat on the counter, that was seemingly vibrating and making a low hum.

"here is all of the thing u ask for yes. u have enough for a paying? u can try hado product to see if they good yes. all of hado product fine and very good yes." hado told him.

The price was surprisingly reasonable. Percival took out a credit chit and handed it to Hado, who then asked if he would like to try the items first.

"No," he answered, just a little too quickly. "I mean, not right now. I'd rather imbibe these somewhere... private."

He eyed the red banana and vibrating deli meat in confusion. "Are these also psychedelics?" They didn't look like any he had ever heard of. Perhaps Hado had created them himself?

hado

Percival Io Percival Io

"No," he answered, just a little too quickly. "I mean, not right now. I'd rather imbibe these somewhere... private."

hado nodded. "yes yes, hado is of understanding yes. hado knowing what you is meaning yes." he replied, nodding and taking the credit Percival handed to him.

"Are these also psychedelics?"

hado nodded again. "yes hado told you he is having of the psychic delis yes. hado is of the telling you that he is have the psychic delis. these the psychic delis u ask for. u trust hado yes? u trust hado and everything be ok. no worry." hado told him.

"hado can be of the telling u what these psychic delis is yes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom