Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A.O.R. Red Hawks

• Intent: Just in case me or any high ranked people in my Faction need help.
  • Image Credit: Here
  • Role: They are just normal Sith Troopers
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: A.O.R. Red Hawks (Sith Troopers)
  • Affiliation: They are loyal to the ALLEGIANCE FIRST ORDER
  • Classification: Recon Unite, Artillery, Black OPS.
  • Description: They have yet to make an appearance due to the fact they haven't been at war yet. They are armed with ST-W48 Blasters. These groups can go from 35-65 troopers.
COMBAT INFORMATION: The unit size ranges from how important the mission is. 35-65 is the usual range if there hasn't been any former casualties. They are ready for battle at all times but usually take 10-15 minutes to arrive at the battle scene.
  • Unit Size: LARGE
  • Unit Availability: RARE
  • Unit Experience: VETERANS
  • Equipment: Normal Sith Trooper Red Armor, armed with ST-W48 Blaster Rifles.
    m9iV36K.png
  • Combat Function: They usually are the support to the fight, if a Sith of the A.F.O. need back up, it's who the Sith usually calls.
  • Force Abilities (Force User Units Only): N/A
Strengths:
  • Very well at teamwork.
  • Very skilled shooters.
  • Very good at communicating.
  • Smart Fighters.
Weaknesses:
  • They are pretty easy to kill overall
  • They are usually too cocky.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
When Darth Mordius became the General/Lord he assembled an army of specialized men to have harder training. These men were usually clones, Skilled enemy troopers, etc. They are called the BLACK HAWKS COALITION.

Living In Color
Codex Judge
So you have them as 'normal' Sith Troopers and have their armor and weaponry listed, but I do need links to those! I know they're canon, but they do need to be linked at least under Links as per the rules.

[ Provide links to any relevant threads, characters, companies, locations, etc here. Canon or otherwise. Especially obscure references, or events important to the submission.]

Once you get those links in (wookipedia is fine!) tag me and I can approve this!

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom