Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A nomad witch/force adept

Tilly is looking for some friends around the galaxy, maybe even a few battles she can help fight in. The lightsaber wielding witch, is always down to help for the right price. Even if the price is just earning some friends and comrades along her journey. The young nomad, was born on Dathomir, and has been travelling the galaxy to learn more about others that are out there. Having a few spells up her sleeves, and the force as her ace, she'd love to meet those around her.

If you think she'll be a great fit to meet your character comment, or feel free to message me here or on discord jiggerypokery#9350.

Last edited:
Hello Tilly, Onith is actually interested in learning some of the ritualistic magics of the dathomiran witches. She's a bit of an acquired taste but probably would be quite open to learning and maybe even friendship given time.

Depending on what you would be interested in, I've got a few story ideas in mind.

Tilly Tilly

Hello Tilly, Onith is actually interested in learning some of the ritualistic magics of the dathomiran witches. She's a bit of an acquired taste but probably would be quite open to learning and maybe even friendship given time.

Depending on what you would be interested in, I've got a few story ideas in mind.

Tilly Tilly
Im sure Tilly would love to teach Onith what she knows. im interested in most story types! feel free to message them to me and we can see what we can do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom