Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Start To Something Grand

He could tell that she was cheering up a bit. She was smiling. That was good, and it made him smile. Something... He actually hadn't done in a while. Not genuinely anyway. "Yes, the helmet will come off later. Maybe when we find you a suitable home for you?"

[member="Saki lin"]

I don't know after being stuck on this planet for so frakking long I rather not have a permanent home yet"she said and chuckled as her food came, her mouth water and she held back the urge to just lose all type of manners...however she kept them and picked up he burgwe eating slowly and smiled"ahhh haven't had a bantha burger in so long

[member="Dominik Borra"]

He chuckled. "Alright, if not here... then where?" He paused for a moment. "Soceras? That's the planet I am residing at at the moment, if you want to go check that place out. If we're looking for a job for you, we should find out where you want to sleep at night, huh?" He chuckled again.

[member="Saki lin"]

She ate her food as she thought savoring each and every bite"soceras? ...not a planet I know but if you live there that would OK "she said and took a minute to realize what she had said and blushed" not..bot that I just wanna be there because of you ju"she went silent and finished her burger"sigh I guess I just been alone far to long

[member="Dominik Borra"]

She nodded "let's leave right now....I don't have no need to stay any longer" she said and stood up smilomg"a little while eh no prob I rather spend a little while in space

[member="Dominik Borra"]

He nodded. "Alright." He took out a credit chip and left it on the table, then got up and lead her out of the building. He would then lead her towards a local parking lot of sorts for smaller ships. he stepped up to his, his armor connecting to his ship and the cockpit retracts into the ship itself, revealing two seats.

[member="Saki lin"]

She smiled as she was led about looking at the city and such before looking forward and smiled bigger

Once they were at the parking lot she looked at his hip and whistles"noiice "she said and got inot the passenger side

[member="Dominik Borra"]

"Thank you." He got into the drivers seat, and once they were both inside he pressed a button, then the cockpit came back out and enclosed them in. "Next stop, Soceras." He stated as the ships started up and started to levitate. He then turned it around facing at a 45 degree angle, and started to go up, and leave the atmosphere.

[member="Saki lin"]

She smiled as she looked forward as they lifted up them angled headed for space

When space greeted them she lightly teared up and smiled sayimg"I'm back beautiful abyss...I'm back

[member="Dominik Borra"]

He turned to her and saw her tears. He set the coordinates for the planet, then pushed forward on the hyperspace lever. The stars moved, bleeding light in lines until the ship shot off into hyperspace. "Now we are alone, I guess I can show you my face." He reached up and grabbed both sides of his helmet, then twisted it. Little puffs of air came out of the seems, opening up the vacuumed inside of the armor. He shook his hair out and set the helmet to his side. He had white hair, some bangs braided and adorned with little beads, but not heavily in anyway. His hair went down to his chin, and covered most of his left eye. If [member="Saki lin"] looked closely, she would see a faint red glow from behind his hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom