Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Start To Something Grand

Dominik sat in a bar. Again. He had his helmet on, a glass of watered down alcohol infront of him. He wasn't big on drinking. He never liked how he was when he was drunk, so he always took it heavily watered down. He was at the bar, and if anyone cared to notice, he never took off his helmet. Or took part of his drink. He just sat there, listening to everyone talk.

[member="Saki lin"]

Another day another drink to wash the pain away

Normal week for her as she entered the bar and went to her usual spot in the corner...at first she had not noticed the new comer or well how odd the newcomer looked until she had a cheap drink in front of her

She scanned and noticed a man wearing a helmet with a drink in front just staring at it

Shrugging and started drinking and sighed

[member="Dominik Borra"]

Dominik looked over at the woman who just arrived. She looked beautiful, but.. there was something there. Something he had seen in a lot of bars around the galaxy. The look of being lost. No purpose, no job, and just drinking away. He was used to this look, and was about to just let it be... but... Lady Kay told him to work on his attitude. He was not with the Sith anymore. He was with the light. Maybe... he should help her. But... how? He had no idea how this worked... She would probably think he was just hitting on her.

After a long time of debating with himself, he thought the best way would be to tell the truth. He stood up, leaving his drink, and sat next to her. "I've seen that look and demeanor before. You... don't have a purpose, do you?"

[member="Saki lin"]

Saki finished one bottle with a sigh as she gently Sat it down letting that warm feeling slide down her throat as she closed her eyes and sat back

She even didn't notice the man set by her and well...deliver a gut punch, she sat up and opened her eyes...but he wasn't wrong..all she's been doing for a year was meager jobs for food and shelter...jobs that had no purpose"I suppose that's the cold hard truth "she said and popped open another not looking at the man*

[member="Dominik Borra"]

"How about I help you find a purpose?" He asked. "Nobody should be lost. Everybody should know what they should do. Do you have a occupation?" He wasn't gonna stop her from drinking, but he hoped she would slow down to talk with him.

[member="Saki lin"]

Saki stopped and out the bottle down as he spoke to her"well ...you can help "she said and took a drink as she sighed

Sometimes we all get off the path.... I did...AMD no I don't have a occupation I used to be a ship commander...and a soldier" she said and took a drink again"why are you helping me
[member="Dominik Borra"]

"Because someone is helping me, and... I thought I would pay it forward. What do you say we try to find you permanent job?" He suggested, as he got up from his seat and offered his hand for her to take. "My name is Dominik. What's yours?"

[member="Saki lin"]

Heheh paying forward with helping huh.... Yea...yea let's get me a permanent job"she said and reached out but hesitated for a moment... A armored man offering her help...quite odd but...ah frack it

I'm Saki...Saki Lin"she said and took his hand and got up as she smiled..she had a nice white smile"I uh..guess I'll pay for your drink

[member="Dominik Borra"]

"Don't worry about it. You need your money." he realized now that his voice modulator that was normally meant to sound creepy and off putting to enemies was still on. "Come on." If she followed him, he would walk out of the bar and into the streets. He would start moving forward towards.. anywhere, really. Then he would press a button on the side of his helmet, changing his voice back to normal. "Sorry about my voice. And... what occupation would you think would best fit you?" He gave her a once over. "A waitress or, a dancer would work with your physical appearances. What do you think?"

Thank you"she said seeming not put off by his voice as if she had been around suh things before"OK"she followed him back out onto the busy street making sure to stay close as to not get split up by the crowd

It is fine..I've been around voice modulators enough that I'm not disturbed by them...."shr said as she watched him give her a once over"well I've not done those before I've mostly just done work on ships flying them or being a soldier"she said stopping by him"
[member="Dominik Borra"]

"Well, I don't think going back to that life would be best for you. Let's start fresh." He looked around, and couldn't find anything at the moment. "Let's take a walk. If you see anything that you would like to do, point it out. No matter what it is." He started to walk along the sidewalk at a comfortable pace for her. He started to think about what she said. Soldier, and worked on ships... She had engineering knowledge that he didn't. ...He would give this more thought.

[member="Saki lin"]

OK a fresh start yea.....that sounds good

she said and smiled as she walked beside him

A..are you sure...OK"she said and looked to a restaurant

Let..let's go in there...I could use some real food after a year without ir
She said as she relaxed by him
[member="Dominik Borra"]

He looked at her, concerned. "Are... are you saying you've lived off of booze this whole time?!" He was astonished. He didn't know that was possible. "Let's get you something to eat." He started to move towards the restaurant, a hurry in his step.

[member="Saki lin"]

She chuckled "no bit meager portions really instabread rations sometimes if I had enough food from the bar" she said as she looked away "thank you Dominik" she said as she flolwed behind...he was in a hurry for sure..not a problem faster they got there faster food was in her belly..good real food

[member="Dominik Borra"]

"You're welcome." He stated as he pushed open the doors to the restaurant. He moved towards an open booth, and sat down. A waitress was over to their table in no time, handed out menu's, greeted them, and left. Dominik didn't look at his menu. "Order whatever you'd like."

[member="Saki lin"]

She nodded and sat down as she took the menu...so muh to choose from that she couldn't afford..and yet now she was here a man offering a meal..maybe even a job she hoped"I'll have the bantha burger
[member="Dominik Borra"]

"Alright. " He raised his hand and a waitress came along. "Bantha burger, please." He then looked at [member="Saki lin"]. "Do you want something to drink?" He asked her. "Anything you want. But, no booze. you've had enough."

She nodded"uhh water please and your right way to much booze over the last year"she said as she looked at him and smiled"you know...I know your name and not your face...is there a reason for that

[member="Dominik Borra"]

The waitress walked away after Dominik waved her away, signaling he wasn't going to get anything to eat. "Oh.. Right. I'm just so used to never taking it off that I forgot." He looked around the place, keeping an eye out for anyone that was looking their way. There were a few, as they weren't used to seeing a man with full armor and weapons walk into a place to dine. Some looked nervous, afraid he was going to rob the place. "Yes, there is a reason. Although to the right people, or I guess the wrong people, depending on how you look at it, my armor is a dead giveaway to who I am. I'll show you later, just.. Not now, ok?"

[member="Saki lin"]

She raised a eye brow but sighed and nodded"I suppose im okay with it"she saidnand grinned"but later the helmet comes off"she said and chuckle as her water came to which she started drinking"ahhhh that is some good stuff

[member="Dominik Borra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom