Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A new player joins the fray (Eternal Empire)

Koyi Mateil walks the streets of the capital of the Eternal Empire, whom she believes is the best place for her for now. She darts her eyes around, seeing patrols of troopers and civilians alike moving almost as if a wave in the streets. She is hoping to serve this empire and hopefully fulfill her ambitions to rise within the galaxy, to become powerful and help crush those who get in her way. Of course she needs to find some other force users so she can join their order, but for now she is aimlessly stalking within the city.

"Quite an impressive city...but I do say, this military of theirs is quite intreging. I can only imagine what their sith are like..."

Loadout

Objective: Finish meeting at the capital
Tag: Koyi Mateil Koyi Mateil

Captain En Kelsani of the Imperial Navy walked through the streets of the city, it had been a long day of meeting, including within Admiral who had asked to speak with her directly about an engagement in the northern territories, apparently her clandestine mission had gotten his attention and he wanted to discuss her promotion. It wasn't something she was pursuing, she liked her position and didn't fancy a flag command. She believed she had put off that thought for now at the very least. She was a better tool of the Empire if she was able to remain fluid and not tied to some grand fleet.

But as she walked, she felt something in the force, a presence, not familiar, and not unpleasant, but it had a curious wandering about it, as if it was looking for something. She looked in the direction of the presence and found herself looking at Koyi Mateil Koyi Mateil . There was no harm.in investigating further. She grinned with intrigue as she approached the fellow darksider. Her dathomiri tattoos marked her clearly for what she was, as did her Imperial Captains uniform.

"Quite an impressive city...but I do say, this military of theirs is quite intreging. I can only imagine what their sith are like..."

"That is is, but most people don't like to throw that word around so freely. Asaaj, a pleasure to meet you."

The Twi'lek would eye the woman who would suddenly come to her. Her first time really talking to anyone of any substantial power as a small grin would appear on her face. Her intrigue peaking as she would eye the uniform before saying, "A pleasure to meet you as well, my name is Koyi Mateil. You seem like someone of some importance and I assume you have knowledge of where the local force order is?"

She would pull her hands behind her back while asking Asaaj. Wanting to find an order that she deemed worthy to serve and hopefully gain some form of power to obtain her ambitions.

Loadout

She looked at the Lethan woman with curiosity she could feel the force within her, and she admired the she wore it so boldly. "Come, walk with me young one, there are many in the Empire who dislike the force, and you will find it hard to find a formal order that stands openly. That is not to say it is impossible to weird power of course. I am a Captain in the Imperial Navy, that is my duty, but I am also a witch." she gestured with her the back of her fingers towards her face tattoos, "That is my blood"

She gestured and led the Twi'lek woman along the causeway in front of tall buildings. It was a nice change to meet someone new and unexpected. "Is there something specific that you are seeking?" she was very curious, most darksiders she knew were mostly solitary creatures, but like herself, some enjoyed the strength of having others of their kind around them.

"Simple, an order to serve and an opportunity to have some sway over this war torn galaxy..." she would say while following Asaaj. The idea of a domain that almost distrusts the force was interesting to her, almost funny. "For an Empire full of individuals who distrust the force, they should be grateful. This domain would not have grown to such an extent if there was no sith. But I do see where they get the idea...there is a Sith Empire just outside your borders and it's rightfully scaring the populous. However they are still a fledgling faction and with enough force they can be beaten into submission."

Koyi would then fold her arms and look over at Asaaj before asking, "What of you?"

Loadout

"The Empire does not entirely distrust the force, after all there are many powerful force users in postiions of power, it is just different, compared to the likes of the Alliance, the Concord or dare I say the Ashlans." she looked again at the alethan woman, her pride and elevation of the accomplishments of the Sith made her feel like the woman may already have a connection.

"You are right that the Sith had a hand in the early days of the Empire and the ongoing war with the Brotherhood to the North, does rightly scare people, but there are more in the darkness than the Sith, my people, for example. May I ask if you have previous experience with them?"

She smiled at the Lethan and tried to read her intention? "What of me? I have my sisters, I have my commission, maybe I am just here looking for a friend to while away a few hours." she laughed. In truth she would only entertain the Eternal Empire for a few decades before moving on to something fresh, likely faking her own death once again.

"The official line is that their are no Sith in the Empire, and as far as I have encountered, that line holds up."

The Lost Grandson of Palpatine
Tag: Koyi Mateil
Tag: Asaaj En Kelsani

TJ followed the 2 at a distance, mentally changing his lightsaber color to red in case he had to pretend to be the sith lord that looked just like him, known as Star Destroyer, who wasn't yet known to be dead

"I've yet to truly encounter any other force sensitives personally, let alone anyone from Dathomir. But I have heard tales of them, like how they were almost exterminated during the clone wars... However even a fool should know how hard it is to snuff out such a powerful presence in the galaxy. I find it quite intriguing how they were able to survive without the use of lightsabers actually." she said with a somewhat interested tone.

Koyi would pull down her hood since she felt safe talking with the captain, and revealed to her that she has no weapons of her own.
"You see since I've never interacted with any other force users in person before, I've yet to actually make a lightsaber of my own, yet the force seems to be adequate for now simply throwing around the weak..."

Loadout

Tag: Koyi Mateil Koyi Mateil TJ The Star Warrior TJ The Star Warrior

What a strange thing to being up? The slaughter of her ancestor's at the hands of the Sith? Her great grandmother had been on dathomir during that particular purge. Her nostril flared slightly with at the comment but she let it pass. "Ancient history, the same could be said about the Jedi, but now, 900 years later you can't throw a rock without hitting three." she floated a rock above her hand as a gesture just playing with the force.

Asaaj just shrugged at the mention of light sabers "They are useful tools, I have had them, not to my tastes. I think too many force users think of them as a crutch. When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." The force was the most powerful weapon anyone could weird. She looked at the lethan as she dropped her hood, pretty girl, younger than she had first assumed. Asaaj herself was not robed and her two Katar hung at her waist with her pistol in a holster on her thigh. She was a ranked military officer, so the open carrying of weapons was not unusual. She stopped the pair and subtly gestured back towards TJ The Star Warrior TJ The Star Warrior who appeared to be following them. "Friend of yours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom