Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Path

Classified Location, Csilla
Of all the organizations in the Iron Empire, the Broken General had never interacted with the Techomacers. Yet, he had never ever heard of one that could use the force. While a member of the force using Iron Legion, it as a well known fact that he mostly spent his time in the army, doing whatever task they(his superiors) had given him with his best effort, most of the time at least.

Yet, in all his time, whether it was during the One Sith, or the Iron Empire, the dark-sider had never revealed what he knew to an apprentice; he had been trained in a wide variety of techniques and operations, from the basic core powers during the Zeison Sha, to intelligence. and war based operations in the Sith. Perhaps today, he would finally meet someone who he could teach all he knew.

And that was why he was here. Krayzen had heard of the rising star in the Order of Techomacers, [member="Iriaan Sakor"]. He had also heard he was a force sensitive. The Anzat had been wanting to meet him for a while, yet his own schedule had kept him busy over the past few months. Yet, he had recently been given an extended leave, and he would use that time to attempt to meet with Sakor, if he accepted Krayzen's invitation.

If Sakor were to come, he would be met the former Sith Knight in a large room, normally reserved for training many men. A wide variety of weapons were here, Krayzen hoping if he could test Sakor's combat capabilities. Then, and only then, will he request something from him.

He had recieved the invitation, somewhat to his own suprise. Though it intrigued him. This was possibly apart of his path to greatness, a step that needed to be taken and would hopefully result in a good outcome. He arrived at the facility he was told to meet The Broken General, slowly sliding the long door open revealing his possible future mentor who seemed to be surrounded in an assortment of weapons. Which simply resulted in a raise of his right eyebrow as he glanced around in question. Though, he would shrug it off.

Turning his attention to [member="Krayzen Dratos"] he would strut over, before giving a dip of his head. "I recieved your call, my name is Iriaan Sakor. I have to admit I was surprised by your invitation, though I chose to come along." He stated. With an open-mind he would release a soft exhale and a nod. "What is it, you... wanted?" He asked out to him.

Simply standing there motionless, clamping his hands behind his back as he wore armour across his chest, with fur coming from around his arms and neck. His eyes simply swirled in an emerald green shine. Though he would fiddle with a small datapad on his belt for a few moments then clipping it back to where he took it from. As he did, an engine outside could be heard shutting down and slowly turning to silence. A slim smile appeared across his face, as he got to show off his new toy in action.

Krayzen sensed him when he arrived, the Anzat seeing the greyish color from the force signature that emitted about of Sakor. Where others could only see the physical world, Krayzen had the ability of seeing that, and what the force revealed, his eyes blinded from a certain event that occurred long ago. The Dark Knight also saw Iriaan arrive, and like him, he also wore his own armor.

"A force sensitive who is a Technomacer is a rare one indeed." Krayzen said in a neutral tone. "If you would not mind, I wish to test you in combat." Krayzen said.

One good thing about the training room is the amount of melee weapons that were here: from ordinary swords to vibroblades, they had a wide variety of weapons to choose from, if Irian accepted his request to duel.

[member="Iriaan Sakor"]

The Anvil tilted his head in question. Combat? Though, neverthless his sense of adventure took control of him and a somewhat hesitant nod came from his head. "Combat isn't... something I'm too good at. I can't promise I'll be much of a challenge." He claimed, glaring onwards to him though his eyes seemed to shift to the weapon shelfs. His eyes strutting along them, almost admiring the design of them. He slowly made his way over emitting a soft exhale as he ran his fingers across each of the weapons with a squint to each of him. "I'm willing though." He stated.

Eventually he would come to a halt, selecting a large two-handed vibroblade initially, feeling the weight on the weapon. Seeimgly getting lost in the intricate design in the handle of the weapon. "Hm, not this." He said. Though something would catch his eye in the corner of the room. He marched over passing [member="Krayzen Dratos"] with a thin smile as he passed grabbing a large warhammer. Lifting it, though frowning at it's weight. "Eesh, heavy." Though, he would sling it over his shoulder, facing The Broken General. Almost preparing himself.

[member="Iriaan Sakor"]

"Then let us begin." the Anzat replied. Krayzen saw Iriaan going to get a large warhammer. No doubt, the man had the build to use the weapon, but the Anzat preferred more traditional weapons that focused on precision, omething that took some by surprise considering his own build.

Krayzen took two swords. When Iriaan was equipped with his hammer, and appeared to be prepared, the Anzat signaled Iriaan to attack him. After all, he first wished to see how goo Iriaan was at combat.

He replied with a soft nod. Having little to no training at all in fighting, Iriaan would still put as much effort as physically possible into attacking the man. Firstly he would circle him, for a moment only reaching the semi-circle mark. Though, he would seem to calm his breathing and the all of a sudden strike, as his already fast body charged forwards swinging the hammer down, vertically towards [member="Krayzen Dratos"], with a loud "Argh!" coming from the swing, almost reinforcing his effort.

He would hope the swing would atleast catch the swords of the man, attempting to rip them from the hands of the Broken General, though it were uncertain whether the hit would actually make contact.

[member="Iriaan Sakor"]

One tactic, Krayzen, like many before him, sued in battle was to analyze his opponent. He could see that Iriaan had potential to be a powerful warrior, but at the moment, all he saw was a big flaw, a flaw that he could -hopefully- exploit. Iriaan had chosen a large hammer to attack him. While a hammer most certainly had a lot of brute force, it's primary weakness was that it was slow moving, a perfect exploitation for an individual wielding two swords, such as Krayzen.

The Anzat allowed himself to be encircled, moving his body in positions to be able to see Iriaan face to face. When that had been done, he saw the large war hammer being swung down. The General moved in, sidestepping while Iriaan was beginning to move in a vertical movement.

He moved to the part of the hand where Iriaan was holding the warhammer. The Dark Knight immediately sidestepped again, while attacking his triceps in a vertical movement, while his other hand conducted his own vertical movement toward Iriaan's back, doing his own slash at the same time.

"A hammer can only do so much. " he replied in a critical tone. "What will you do when you are faced with an opponent who is quicker than you." he further added, waiting for a response.

Both strikes would hit, the attack on his triceps would hit an unarmoured section. Cutting through the fur and leather, and drawing a meer ammount of blood. "Tsss - Ah!" He would call out, before the second strike on his back would cause him to grunt as he knocked forwards by it. Though it would hit an armoured portion of his attire. He would stagger backwards putting distance between the two, he would tighten his grip on the extremely large hammer. Once the question was asked he would glance downwards in confusion, seemingly not able to answer. "I- Strike harder!" He exclaimed before swinging the hammer around, horizontally gaining momentum in his swings, before eventually performing a leap forwards towards The Broken General.

Brief flashes of various emotions would break through into his mind. Eventually coming to an end, as he leaped. Though he was content that he had to try to impress [member="Krayzen Dratos"] and that was what he intended to do.

[member="Iriaan Sakor"]

When Iriaan screamed, a part of Krayzen was sorry for him, but the Anzat knew there were much more ruthless people than him. He was also prepared to use the dark side variant of force healing to be able to temporarily heal him, if such a thing was warranted.

Krayzen then watched him tighten the grip on the hammer. The dark-sider smiled, seeing that he wanted to continue the fight. The Anzat would grant Iriaan his request

He then saw him leap forward, swinging the armor in horizontal movement. When Iriaan was beginning to leap again, Krayzen had already began to move, sidestepping in the process. "Perhaps you should have a weapon to compliment your hammer, and to guard you when someone easily dodges your attacks." he said. He wondered if Iriaan was the sort of person that could go for a more warrior-based build; at the moment, Krayzen believed he could go in a variety of paths. He wondered which one he would choose.

When Krayzen sidestepped, he did the same movement he had before, facing Irian's back. Choosing to in cooperate his own body strikes into it, the Anzat kicked Iriaan at the center point of his back, hoping to imbalance him. He then added two diagonal slashes to the strike.

"Do you still wish to use the hammer now?" Krayzen asked, wondering what he would respond with.

As the boot hit him, knocking him fowards the two strikes followed. Hitting his armour again, though letting out a soft grunt. He would stumble forwards finding himself leaning against a rack filled with weapons. He would grab onto a short sword, while still holding his hammer in his right. Seeming as if he was drained he would remain motionless for a few moments. "I- I know. I like the hammer." With that he would swing around, flinging the hammer at [member="Krayzen Dratos"], while still holding the sword close to him ready to defend with it.

As he did he would quickly roll to the side after the hit in an attempt to put more space between the two to analyse his next move before he would do it. He grunted as he rolled, letting out a soft sigh, wiping at his arm the blood running down into the fur.

"Hrngh" he almost growled.

[member="Iriaan Sakor"]

Krayzen saw Iriaan get a sword. At least he followed my advice. It seemed however, Iriaan wouldn't follow his advice on the hammer. Perhaps I should remove the weapon from his hand.

Where Iriaan had gotten another sword, the former Sith had gotten a sword breaker of roughly the same strength, using telekinesis to make it reach his hand.

The Anzat knew that using such a large hammer might tire out one of his arm, and he hoped he could use that to his advantage. When Iriaan moved around to swing him, the dark-sider immediately began to move in an encircling movement, slowly moving backwards, eventually dodging the attack.

Krayzen decided it was time to introduce the force, to show Iriaan what he, and many others had the potential to do with the proper training.

The Anzat, using the telekinesis learned from the Zeison Sha, pulled Iriaan closer to him. He decided to target his center mass, pulling it at the Anzat. As he did this, he wouldn't attack him head on. Instead, as he did this, he would sidestep to the hand that Iriaan had his sword in. Krayzen would immediately attack arm with a horizontal slash while the man was still in the air, ready for the hammer, the sword, or any attacks that could come.

He was learning from the encounter. Though he was suprised by the offensive use of the Force. This was his first introduction to the Force, he had only heard stories of what it could do. This was almost an awakening for Iriaan's future, for it was only the beginning of what he would learn. Though, his fast-thinking mind, he would notice what [member="Krayzen Dratos"] intended to do. He would swing his sword, in attempt to smack the attack on his arm away, as he does he would spin around in the other direction attempting to gain momentum on the hammer in his hand, trying to disarm atleast one of the weapons in The General's hands.

After doing so, if sucessful he would raise his weapons in the air ready for an attack from him. He waited, catching his breath before eventually dropping the hammer to the ground. He would slowly back up and grab another weapon finding another sword. Now wielding two. "Let's see what these can do." He stated.

[member="Iriaan Sakor"]
"Good." Krayzen said as he saw Iriaan counter. The Anzat however had replaced his sword with a sword breaker for a reason, the Centurion using it to block the swing by Iriaan, and trap his sword, per the purpose of the weapon. The Anzat would immediately move his arm inward, trying to snatch away Iriaan's sword, and disarm him.

While he did this, he moved in a counter clockwise direction to protect himself from Iriaan's warhammer. If he successsfully disarmed him, he immediately would in his own horizontal slash, from Iriaan's left waist to right shoulder.

The swordbreaker caught his sword, with Krayzen's pull the sword would fling out of his hand. He immediately swung his second weapon, to Krayzen though he had moved to protect him and as he did, the sword would run against his torso. "Argh!" He called out, stumbling backwards. Though when he rised back to his feet, something had changed in his eyes. He ran forwards, though somewhat at inhuman speeds. He had an affinity to augmenting his speed through the force, something that naturally just came to him. A rare occurance, though he would run and slide past [member="Krayzen Dratos"] and as he slid past he would attempt to swing the large and bulky hammer into his opponents leg. Quickly rising on the other side, and swinging the hammer into his back, trying to hit him there.

He panted as he did, so his mind somewhat filled to the brim with emotion though he managed to somehow allow it to influence him.

[member="Iriaan Sakor"]

One great thing about force sight was that, in a way, it was the anti-force power of force speed, the ability already augmenting his natural Anzati capabilities. He had been getting a mastery of the ability, using it every day of his life due to his blindness.

"Not bad for someone like him." muttering as he saw the man fly past toward him. The Anzat immediately jumped as he slid past him, jumping in the direction Iriaan had come from.

"You still want to dance?" he asked, wanting to see if Iriaan wanted to fight.

He gathered to his feet looking on, indecisively. His eyes coursing over the man, he span his hammer in his hand passively. "Teach me." He said in response. Dropping the hammer, he would move his hand and hold his hand over his wound, looking on with a clear mind set on bettering himself in combat. That being using the Force aswell. [member="Krayzen Dratos"] was his pathway into becoming what he aspired to become. A long exhale left his mouth as he watched on, expectantly. He would move closer, and bend down onto one knee, with a groan.

"Teach me, how to become better."

[member="Iriaan Sakor"]

"I'll take that as a no then." the young Knight replied. Krayzen then heard Iriaan asking for him to be an apprentice, which was precisely why he had called him here.

"All that I know, I will teach you; ask questions, be inquisitive, but do not question my teaching methods." Krayzen said, the latter part of his statement having a much more firm tone compared to when he had spoken on previous occassions. Despite no longer being a Sith, he would borrow some of their own, as well as his own experiences as a Zeison Sha acolyte.

"But first you must rest." he said, going to Iriaan, and putting his hand over his injuries. In an instant, he would feel temporarily better, Krayzen using a small part of his life force to heal one injury.

"Today is a new day for both of us: you are my first apprentice, and I will be your first master."

He nodded as the Anzat spoke. Nodding almost after each word. "I understand." He replied. "I will try my very best." He said, rising to his feet and turning to the door. "Thank you. I won't forget this, day." He said, in complete honesty. He strutted over to the door, before he swung it open. A soft tap on his belt, would start up the speeder outside, preparing it for him. Zzzt. The engine, let out a soft buzz, before he left the facility climbing up onto the vehicle and speeding off.

It was the beginning of his story. Where he would learn, develop and most importantly... evolve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom