Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a new life forms a strong bond with the force (Training Elijah)

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
Walking into the training center on Rattatak Tarika strolls in with confidence after having a strong cup of stimaf, her own is made with mint leaves and some honey and is very well prepared, it's a decadent and strong flavor and is very good.

As she strolls in her mind is being focused on the days regiment of training as she is training a new force user, the naturist is one of the only force users with his own abilities yet as tarika walks through the door she contemplates on the training of this unique force user.

Her focus strong, she walks over to the meditation mat and seats herself in the center and begins to meditate, as she does she conjures a small ball of fire and quickly forces it to dance around in her finger tips to make for a light show, she was taught to shape fire by Morna Imura and she was skilled with it but she also wants to make sure she grows stronger as a flame sorceress.

waiting for her new student she waits while meditating and while commanding the force to allow her to train her own fire abilities, she then closes her hand in a ball and continues to meditate as she extinguishes the flame in her palm.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Elijah hesitated at the large, ornate doors of the training temple.

He wondered (not for the first time) what he was doing here. Something about being trained with his Force powers...

Wondering again how they knew, he pushed past a door into the main area. He at least remembered whom he was supposed to talk to.

"Tarika? Tarika Sadow?"

(He was in a normal colouration, not green at all. It would not be immediately apparent that he was a plant.)

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika sat in her meditative orientation as the green blood walked in, she could feel his approach and sensed his orinetation that was a Dark Jedi, she had no idea how she got set up with a dark jedi padawan being her new student but she didn't care as he walked in and asked her her name she smirked while continuing to meditate.

I am indeed Commodore Sadow she admitted obviously proud of her own rank Mr. Rowlin, take a seat....it is time you began to learn of the force, is it not?

Jak Sandrow

Recognising her subtle rebuke, he amended for it. "Yes, Commodore. Erm, I don't really know anything about the Force; all I know is that I have potential."

Awkwardly taking a seat, Elijah waited for further instructions.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika opened her eye lids and regarded him with a subtle smirk and then adjusted her seating to be more comfortable, as she sat there she placed her hands over her lap and sat there studying him for a moment in time and then decided to break the awkward silence.

You know nothing of the force? she quirked and then calmed her own mind tell me, why have you decided to be trained, why should I decide to take you on as my student? she asked as she continued to stare him down, it was a technique to see how he handled pressure and to see what he did if he were to be in an intense situation...staring one down can simulate nervousness in the other person, but can also be a training technique. You claim to know nothing of the force but it is you who has decided to be trained in it's mysterious properties.

Jak Sandrow

Elijah shook his head. "Nothing. Okay, maybe I unconsciously made a weak Force shield once. And swung a lightsaber. But that was it. I want to - no, I need to learn more. Ever since the Force was awakened in me, about half a year ago, it's been raring to get out. And unfortunately, I think it's been corrupted - what with having had..." He dropped off here. Tarika knew nothing of his previous life as Jak Sandrow, nor was he about to tell her how his wife was brutally murdered. Plus, it wouldn't help to tell her about the brief one-sided tussle with Sarge Potteiger.

So he simply said: "...having had several jarring events in my life."

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She nodded as he mentioned jarring events and smirked a little more, it was interesting hearing him claim he had made a shield with the force and swung a lightsaber, as she continued to listen she then spoke up I see, and what was on your mind at the time that you created a shield with the force, and what made you swing the lightsaber? she asked with concern and curiosity.

Jak Sandrow

"Well, I didn't realize it at first, but after I stopped running for my life, I realized I had made a shield. I swung the lightsaber in an attempt to be trained by my wife, but that was as far as we got."

He shrugged. "Ever since then, I've tried to quash it, hide it inside, but it's like a rancor in its raw power - IT WANTS OUT."

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She chuckled as soon as he claimed to have done it to be trained by his own wife, it is something when you need to impress those you love but swinging a lightsaber is no small feat, for a force user that is inadequately trained it could spell certain death...Could being the code word here.

As she listened she decided to comment So at the time you had created a shield you're life was in danger and it compelled you to seek safety at all costs which in turn allowed you to unknowingly create a shield over you entire body? she asked rather than commented but her comment would end up coming later, as she waited she needed to better familiarize herself with this person to better understand how to train him.

Tarika Sadow*

She studied him for a moment more and then spoke up while trying her best to dodge his question To be a force user you must study your forms and abilities diligently, you are required to hold onto restraint and to work quickly, tell me what does it mean to you to be a force user? she commented and then asked.

Jak Sandrow

He slowly nodded. "Alright. Okay." Then he gave a lopsided grin. "But you didn't answer my question."

"A Force-user (to me) is someone who is able to use the Force to a great proficiency."

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

great proficiency? she asked as she sat there and then decided to continue You will at times need to open fire on an innocent, or execute a criminal...would you be able to kill in cold blood? she asked as she remained calm and allowed him to answer, his answer mattered since he would need to be honest and she would be able to tell if he was honest.

His answer also mattered since it would give her the ability to tell of he was able to kill on command or not, not that she would give him the command to kill an innocent but it could also prove if he is worthy to be her padawan, the question is a trick question, there was no right or wrong answer...but there would be an answer nonetheless.

Jak Sandrow

He pondered her words for a minute or two, delving deep to try to get the true answer. Looking back up at her, he replied, without flinching, "Yes. If necessary." He stressed the last two words, making sure she understood what he was saying.
"But I would only do it if there is no other legitimate possibility, or if the only possibilities are worse. Such as killing dozens of innocents."

Tarika Sadow*

She then smirked as his answer was one that pleased her, she thought it over and then looked around....it would be a good room to start with training, as she looked back at him she began to stood and once on her feet with solidity she looked down at him Rise and then close your eyes she said as she knew this would be more uncomfortable for him than sitting and then she would make her request, she knew meditation took a lot of focus, especially for a newbie to the force but she needed him to answer some more questions to try and help him tone his mind, body and soul within the aspects of the force.

Jak Sandrow

He nodded, and silently stood up.

All this time, he had been evaluating her, and he had realized that she was probably a powerful Force-user, if not a Master. So he respected her as such.

Closing his eyes, he unconsciously 'fell' back into his own mind, wondering idly where this was going.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She watched as he did as she had instructed him and began with her introduction into the world of the mysterious force Focus your mind, many force users allow themselves to meditate, this allows them to grow stronger in the force and allows for them to master their own abilities...I want you to shut your mind out of everything but your senses, I would ask you to sense this room only..Allow your senses to roam the room and tell me what you can taste, smell, feel, and touch only with your senses, don't worry if it takes a lot from you or if you can't get it on the first try, just sense around and let me know what comes to mind in the form of taste, smell, and feel. If you can also touch something with your senses let me know. if she could have made them clearer she would have

as she waited for him to answer her she smirked and then walked to the side of him and watched what his reaction to his senses would be.

Jak Sandrow

He dipped his head in acknowledgement, then tuned into himself.

Water... there's water somewhere. Near. Very near. Water bottle.

...nature... wait that's me.

...exotic...beauty? Wildflowers? ...perfume. That's her.

...rock. Brittle, yet sturdy. Not too far, yet not too close. Large. Imposing... the Temple.

...foreign...steel...ground...air...

As his brain sifted through these elements, Elijah began to unconsciously turn from a human pink, to a slight green, as if airsick.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

she smirked at his words and then nodded her head while listening to him With your eyes closed I want you to focus on me, use your senses to search my body for my blood stream and tell me what you can hear, what you can feel, what you can sense about my own blood of my body she replied and then closed her own eyes and listened to the force, this is an exercise that would allow him to sense deeper than most could do, it could be perceived of inappropriate but he is just sensing her blood....it'll help him with focusing his mind moreso than his body.

Jak Sandrow

He nodded again, and turned his Force attention to her.

It was a little awkward, to be sure, but he went at it doggedly, 'testing' for the copper part of any human's blood - before he realized that she might not be human.

Duh, Rowlin, he chided himself. She's a Zabrak.

Amending for his mistake, he broadened what he was looking for: fast-moving liquid.

Finding it, he 'tagged' the element most common in her blood, and pulled back, watching the element trace all over her body.

It was only slightly different from a regular human's, but close enough that it wasn't totally incompatible.

It's...different.

He voiced what he said, still closed eyes. "Your blood is slightly alien to me; it's different from mine."

Probably because his was sap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom