Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a new life forms a strong bond with the force (Training Elijah)

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
She smirked and then while keeping her eyes closed she rested her thoughts and then opened them You may open your eyes now she said and waited for him to do so, as soon as she gave him enough time she then decided to speak to him with a calm and collected voice This was one way for you to train your own abilities, I would recommend you do it more often, although it is wise to meditate from a seated positioning but you may do it however you'd like

she then walked a few steps in front of him and took her saberstaff off her own belt and then pulled a training saber to her, catching it she turned to face him and then used a push to push it at him, he would need to think fast to catch it and then she smirked as she held her own saberstaff in front of her horizontally and then waited for a moment, she used no words and then twirled her saberstaff in her own hands and one after another blade was activated until both pink blades were shown in the staff.

she waited longer and then got into her stance, left foot placed in front, right foot in back with her saberstaff held one handed and her left hand out in front of her, she was ready to duel she then spoke to him It is time for you to learn saber-to-saber combat, this is not to injure you but merely so I can see what your skill already is like, it does not matter if you are new....so don't be afraid, show me what you got she spoke calmly and tried to reassure him.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
That's it? he thought, as he relaxed again, opened his eyes, and barely managed to catch the saber hucked his way.

"I remember the first time doing this," he commented, copying her posture. "I fell on my rear; she didn't have to do anything. Second time, she disarmed me; third time, I blanked out and then found her saber in my hand."

Speaking as such, he darted forward with a quick one-two to the shoulders, trying to get her reach.

Tarika Sadow*

She kept her smirk going and then listened to his words, she was a knight so one would think she would have more experience handling a saber, this would not be true for Commodore Tarika Sadow and as he came at her she stepped back and couple steps and then walked to the side with quick feet, she had dodged his own attack and continued to hold her own saberstaff to her side horizontally, as she moved to the side with a quick paced side step she begun to gather the force in her own hand, she was gathering it to use a force push against him...this would need quick thinking on his part and she would not give him directions on what to or what not to do.

As she stood there she watched him and then spoke Slow your pace, allow yourself to breath. Imagine yourself as a leaf floating in the wind, it should help she said and then remained to his side.

Jak Sandrow

He aimed for her shoulders - then they weren't there, and he stumbled forward, aided by her push.

Whipping around, he caught her advice. Catching his breath, he closed his eyes, and imagined himself as a leaf. Which wasn't that hard.

Saluting her again, he duked to the left, swung to the right, then allowed the follow-through to come back around to her chest.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Tarika Sadow*

She felt his mind calming through the pull of the force and smirked as she held her stance, he decided to go with a feint and as she twirled her saberstaff in her hand she did it to the left sideways, her saber batted his own away from him and then she brought her own saber up toward her chest to hold in a makashi salute and then waited, she was giving him a targeting zone without saying a single word, if he would catch onto it he would need to strike onto her head instead of her body, it would be a good thing for him ti listen.

as she waited she closed her eyes giving herself to the will of the force while breathing very controlled and regaining her minds sight she kept her eyes closed and waited for his move.

Jak Sandrow

He breathed again, this time slower.

Hooohh... ehh... hooohh... ehh...

Swinging the saber to her head, he double-feinted, swinging for her head, her chest, then her head again in a flurry of weak yet fast blows.

Spinning to the side, he again struck for her, this time to the waist, hoping to at least nick her.

Tarika Sadow*

she deflected them all and caught on to his trouble, she then disabled her own blade by deactivating it and stood there, she opened her eyes and then smirked at him You're focusing too much on combinations, I need you to focus on one move instead of many...You're still new to this so take it down a bit, a good duelist is not made over night but he is also not one to make many mistakes she spoke and then walked to the side of him and stood with her staff held to her body, almost as if she was to pierce her own structure Allow me to explain target zones for you she said and then pointed her index finger upward and held it to her own face Zone one, if you end up achieving zone one point of contact you will behead someone, also cutting someones head in half is a good solid tactic as well, but must only be used as a last resort she spoke and then moved her finger to her upper arm almost at her shoulder Zone 2, you cut off their arm they will have less to react with, this is better for merely disarming you opponent, I will say if you do this then you will be achieving ultimate success

she then held her same finger to her wrist Zone 3, the art of disarming your opponent is to use non lethal force, like zone 2 this is a great tactic, one of the best for non lethal tactics to end a fight she said and then she knelt down and pointed her to own knee cap Zone four, this is one good way to also ending a fight, if they cannot stand then they cannot duel or fight against you therefor you are ending it with more positive results she then stood and pointed to her stomach and smirked Zone 5, this is one very lethal target zone, since you will be taking his whole body in half, do not do this unless you absolutely have to she then remained still and waited for a few moments for it to kick in.

Now what I want from you is to work on one target zone for right now, continuous repetition on the same zone, starting with zone 1 will allow you to learn more better...like I said start with zone one. she then waited and remarked any questions?

Jak Sandrow

Spinning to slash at her again, he stopped quickly, as she turned her saber off. Following suit, he deactivated his, and watched her explain the zones. He nodded after every zone explanation. It wasn't exactly new to him; a stint in the military of OP had seen to that; however, it was still new to use a blade without upper weight. He had trained to use a sword, but a sword has the weight of a blade as well. A saber only has a handle's weight, whether on or off. And so that missing weight threw him off balance.

"I have a question." He was struck with an idea - and he wanted to know if it would work. "Is there any way to project a gravitational field to simulate that of a metal sword?"

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika listened to his curious question with intent and then regarded him with a look of bewilderment, as she stood there she had no idea of how to so such a thing other than increasing the light setting but even though wouldn't do it so she answered him how she could rather than how she could not.

Lightsabers are no regular swords so they can never be used as a metal forged weapon of old, in order for you to wield it like that you would need to forge the metal to the saber hilt....which will ruin your blade of light she replied and then stood there and reignited her own blade and stood before him let's go again, target zone 1 is your objecting, give me repetitive slashes until you feel you understand how to do it, do not do combo's she said ready to defend herself against him.

Jak Sandrow

"Hm. Okay, just curious."

He raised the hilt, but didn't activate the blade yet. "Right. Zone 1. Nooooo combos. Here goes nothing."

Since he wasn't doing combos anymore, he decided for brute force instead.

Activating his saber and rushing forward, he jumped and brought a massive swing down to her head, making the most of his 200-lb weight, in an attempt to smash her blade down.

Tarika Sadow*

Tarika could see that one coming from a mile away and as he claimed his blade down on her dome she adjusted her own with the pink blade tilted to the side and caught his blade with her own, she didn't even need to parry or even dodge since it was a good strike but also one that is overused, as the blades met she held the sabers together and then smirked at him as she held her blade against his own.

Nice tactic, a bit sloppy but a good one she said as she then flicked her wrist and forced their blades to twirled to the side and come apart, she then side stepped him again and then raised her own blade and came in for a vicious slash of his throat, she was not wanting to injure him and since they both had training sabers no harm would be done, as she slashed she had the intention to stop before it got to his throat if he failed to defend himself.

Jak Sandrow

How did she...never mind...

He brought his blade back up from the swing, and managed to block the first strike, and barely the second. He was beginning to adjust, but he still was having difficulty adjusting for the lack of weight; as such, he wasn't able to block as powerfully as he would with a real sword.

He froze as her training saber just grazed his stubble. "This is why I need a beskad..." he muttered.

Tarika Sadow*

She chuckled at his sloppyness and then raised her own blade and went to hammer it into his head but before she did she held her hand against him and just winked seductively to take his mind and alter it, her intent was not to seduce but to force his mind to become sloggish and slow as she knew that most humanoid or human species had a serious fondness for good looking women, it was like a weakness for them and one she could exploit in the training lesson.

As she held her hand against him she quickly collected the force and send a spark shooting at him slicing through the short distance and aimed for his chest, the amount of spar if hit to his chest would just knock the wind out of him but she did it for a purpose as she would further instruct him after she seen his reaction to it.

(OOC Sorry Elijah, I totally spaced this thread)

Jak Sandrow

((Eh, it's fine.))

He whipped the blade up to intercept, but as he did so, she touched his cheek.

Now, he was married. To him, no woman was more beautiful than his wife. Nevertheless, he wasn't really afraid to admit to himself, that she was pretty.

That mindframe snapped out of him the second he flew back across the room.

Shaking his head, he grinned. So that was how it was going to be. Taking a series of ever-increasing leaps, he yelled, and swung the saber down towards her - hard. Putting his whole weight behind the blade, he bored down on her - while at the same time, used the Force to nudge her foot slightly off-balance.

@[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom