Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Kind of Criminal [Now Hiring Only The Most Ruthless of Killers]

I apologize everyone for the delay. I had to take my final credentialing exam for my job and thankfully I passed it. Which hurray hurray for money. Like I was saying though, terribly sorry for the delay. We will be starting this thread 100% tonight or tomorrow morning. It's my late Aunt's remembrance BBQ today so it really depends on how thrashed I get. So tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for waiting you're all great!

[member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Trin Halleck"] [member="Zeraph"] [member="Kerx Zyron"] [member="Dexen Yash"] [member="Nicair Claden"] [member="Umedara Zaar"] @B'kik [member="Thraxis"] [member="Middenface McNulty"]

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
Garlen is more of a dictator type character on his homeworld of Ord Bostadus, however if you need a NPC Task Force maybe as cannon fodder and regular foot soldiers, than Garlon is more than interested in joining your syndicate.

[member="Vuhan Chen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom