Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Kind of Criminal [Now Hiring Only The Most Ruthless of Killers]

nar-shaddaa-e1442695976870-590x393.jpg

A New Kind of Criminal
[media] https://youtu.be/J7-8sCLWwLk[/media]

A New Kind of Criminal is the brand spanking new thread brought to you by Syndicate. In this thread we intend to peel back the skin of the criminal underworld to show that while on the surface we have the fancy cars, back room meetings between powerful people, and at times overabundance of wealth and status within it. Rather than show these normal tropes of criminal RP, our goal is to show the darker and at times more grim consequences of greed, criminal activity, and how powerful people's decisions have actual fallout to the good people of the Galaxy. How often times we think that spice, guns, and whatever vices are just commodities to be had without showing the ugly truth that they do indeed destroy lives. These are the general vibes that we are going for, at least on the surface. Deeper into the thread we wish to have a very sinister underling narrative that takes something that is strong in its morality and use that as sort of a camouflage to hide the abundance of completely amoral actions in order to perpetuate that false morality, to pull the wool over the eyes of the people and let yourself be seen as the liberator when in truth you are the oppressor, and just how very similar those lines can be. A very George Orwell way to tell a story of how what new philosophies can claim to be right and just, is really more of the same old @&$#.

giphy.gif
Risks: Expect combat to be heavy, very heavy. Close quarters room by room intense urban combat against anything from petty thugs to trained criminal kill teams and hitmen. This operation will involve a widespread assault on various locations and dealing with different threat levels. Since you are all professionals we expect you to be on your best behavior and as per usual you will be required to fill out the necessary paperwork before joining if you are new or need to update your information. These forms consist of Next of Kin Information, Remains/Corpse Directives, Basic Medical Questionnaire, and a Life Insurance Form. Now remember what you do and see on this mission is strictly confidential, if you rat, narc, squeal, or inform anyone of anything there will be consequences. Thank you for understanding.

giphy.gif
Job Details: For too long have the streets of Nar Shaddaa been plagued by those looking to bring harm to the innocent. Men and women who are just looking to make an honest living on the smugglers moon are gunned down alongside their children in the chaos of the criminal underworld. This needs to stop. In order to save Nar Shaddaa it pains me to say this but the only solution is more violence. Our operation will consist of us rounding up the smaller outfits, gangs, and operations on the planet and eliminating them. Though it does not stop there, we must send a clear message to all else who intend to use Nar Shaddaa as their personal kingdom of blood and credits. No more. Bring the leaders of these gangs to our headquarters and they will be executed to serve as examples. Nar Shaddaa shall be claimed as a completely neutral zone where no violent business will be conducted between criminals. We understand we can not stop crime, but we can help control the violence brought on by it. For the first time in many years we will have peace and order!

giphy.gif
Payment: After a very generous donation brought on by private parties, we will pay each and every person who decides to help in the cleanup of Nar Shaddaa a half million credits. That's right 500K for your assistance in making our streets safe again. However you are not to lay a finger on any civilian. We understand that sometimes there can be casualties, but we wish to approach this with the utmost caution. Intentional killing of civilians will be met with harsh consequences.

Vladimir-Makarov-vladimir-makarov-call-of-duty-28685448-380-214.gif

Classified

If you're reading this then you've been selected due to your unique set of skills and absence of morality. Everything you just read was pretty much Bantha crap and personally I could care less about the people of Nar Shaddaa. While we are swiftly eliminating our competition under the guise of freeing Nar Shaddaa, you will be taking care of that pesky bottom feeder of an organization known as the Hutt Cartel. Of course you won't be attacking them directly, no no no. You will be attacking their image by staging a hostage situation gone terribly wrong in their name. Gather up as many civilians as you can and make as big a spectacle as possible. Kill, maim, slice, dice, whatever your preferred method of torture and execution is. You'll of course be compensated with upwards to a million credits for the severe emotional trauma these acts of cruelty will leave upon you.​

Ooc: As far as story purposes go, this little section revealing the true nature of Chen's plan will remain secret to the others and if your character is interested in making serious money at the expense of killing civilians then consider them invited to privately read this section. Also [member="Umedara Zaar"] tagging you [member="Thraxis"] as a professional curtesy that this will be going down and what not. All my threads are public so feel free to join.

Note: this thread is sort of a mix between OOC and IC. Consider it an IC invitation for the job but you guys can feel free to post OOCly here to sign up.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Jynx"]
[member="Savitor Draay"] [member="Gughox"] [member="Dead Eye"] [member="Darkul Elahad"] [member="Vigil"] [member="Macoda Haberon"] @Halifax McCade [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Tanya Thiran"] [member="Prostices Elmnar"] [member="Baghead"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Jynx"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

[member="Trin Halleck"] Would love to have you along for the ride! Be it against us or with us! The more the merrier! :D

[member="Xiarr Sair"] I've just been really busy rounding out college and working on various personal projects, sorry the vanishing act but I'm back now! Also glad to see you and hope you enjoy the thread.

[member="Vuhan Chen"]

Awesomesauce!

While Trin is combat-proficient, as a personality she's at her top game when manipulating and deceiving. Sure she'll be more than happy to help you bring down a fat slug's empire for the right price. ;)

I think I might be able to do this. This would really help show the more sociopathic nature of Nicair's personality that I'm trying to bring out. Plus it borders the line on how far one is really willing to go to reach their goal, in Nicair's case, he sees the Hutt cartel as a giant entity to test himself against. If he can poke them with a stick that turns out to have a sharp edge on it I think he'd be willing to kill a few civilians to do so. Plus it works so well with his title. Machiavellian to the end.

[member="Vuhan Chen"]

[member="Zeraph"] only if you don't mind the possible ending of having a black bag pulled off of your head at an unmarked blacksite to only have the last thing you hear be the cocking of a 45. Then yeah go for it.

[member="Kerx Zyron"] More than enough room for your line of skills.

[member="Dexen Yash"] M'lord, I like that title. I assume 500K to a cool mil is enough coin for you?

[member="Umedara Zaar"] you gonna dance your way over here? Maybe do a little fan dance to distract everyone? Feel free to join us anytime you feel like stepping your game up.

[member="B'kik"] just because Blonde is retired doesn't mean cut rate nobody organizations like yours gets to elbow your way in. You will be dealt with. Though you are more than welcome to join our organization and still retain your own holdings, name, and territory. All you need to do is follow the rules of Syndicate honor among thieves, no senseless murder, respect your coworkers, etc etc along with paying us membership fees, and we will in exchange offer you access to our phrik mines, weapons, ships, kill teams, and vast other resources.

Or you can fight, which I assure you that you will lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom