Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Junction [Mandalorian Empire dominion of Feriae Junction]

Objective: Negotiate

Allies: [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Quoron"] Mantis [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

Enemies: [member="Amun"]

Deep breaths. Cassiopeia inhaled, then exhaled. There were no longer any shots being fired. The assassin had left or been caught. That was a relief, at least. She realized quickly how fast her dress was ruined by the blood gushing out of her arm. It wouldn’t kill her, but boy was it annoying.

She couldn’t move her right arm, though. That concerned her. Something to be worried about later.

She perked a brow as she looked over to Hawke. His voice was rasped, coarse. He was in as much danger as Gilamar. Maybe a bit better at hiding it, though. That counted for something – if he wanted to die, anyway.

She stood beside Yasha as she looked at Gilamar. He was in serious danger, and it was easy to see the blood on his armor.

I’m fine,” she muttered back to Yasha. She grabbed the shot in an instinctual reaction, piercing it into her shoulder as she sighed. She could already feel the wonder drug taking effect. Probably would take a bit of time, and hopefully it would heal her nerves…

Cassiopeia stepped back as Yasha blew through the ground. Then back up, “Quick, take Hawke,” she’d say as she in some mostly failed attempt tried to push Hawke into Yasha’s arms with her left arm. Once Yasha came back, she’d hop in her arms before joining up with the rest of them down on the 12th floor.

Cassiopeia took a glance up and blinked. “Impressive, Yasha… How is Gilamar? Hawke?" She’d say as she went to stand next to the Infernal. She took a moment to finally breath – the healing gunshot wound finally beginning to feel pain. Really, she needed to sit down.

When it came to taking planets, Keira usually had more interesting jobs. Whether it was securing points of interest, diplomacy, or anything in between, there was always something. This was one of those excursions that had remained quiet, at least so far. Maybe a few years ago she would have complained, but not anymore. If things wanted to keep going their way far be it from her to speak up and jinx it. Mand’alor wanted her acting as reinforcements while they made progress planetside, and reinforcements she would be. Contrary to what was typical, she hoped nothing would give her cause to leave her station. That meant her people were safe.

Despite the relatively calm circumstances she remained fully armored, helmet at her side as she stood on the bridge of one of the cruisers currently in position above Junction. Hopefully the talks were going well enough, if they weren’t she imagined she’d be hearing about it soon. In the meantime, well. Something was bound to require her attention sooner than later. Nothing was ever calm for too long in their neck of the woods.

For once in her life that ‘something’ was relatively mundane.

Stepping forward, she looked out at the cruiser that had just dropped out of hyperspace and requested permission to land. A Mandalorian-manufactured vessel by the sounds of it, but it wasn’t one of theirs.Aquarius, Junction is currently under Mandalorian jurisdiction. What is your business here?” Knowing her luck, mundane wouldn’t stay that way for long. At least she’d have something to tell the Mand’alor.

[member="Miri O'Hare"]

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Hawke gave the blonde woman a long sideways look before being handled by the massive Mand'alor. By the time he got down the medics and medical droids had already cleaned the wound. He was on a repulsor gurney headed towards one of the large bacta tanks. Hawke himself limped over to one of the medical tables and was suddenly swarmed by medics who began removing his armor. A thoughtful scowl was plastered on his face and his gaze fell on the Mand'alor.

"It seems someone didn't appreciate me meeting with you Mand'alor Cadera," he winced as the armor around his wounded leg was peeled off, now sticky blood adhered to the inside of the plates. They were cutting his bodyglove off now and the cool air of the medbay brought a chill to his bones.

"It looks as though the Sith have indeed been moving on our worlds...This act of aggression will not go unanswered...!" Anger welled up in his voice.

[member="Cassiopeia Australis"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Miri O'Hare

M
The voice on the com made Miri flinch. She slowed the Aquarius' approach and gave her co-pilot a look. The feline alien gave her a shrug and started tapping away at a datapad. This planet shouldn't have been under Mandalorian jurisdiction. This was neutral space, though if they were expanding again that would explain the massive battlecruiser stationed just beyond the hyperspace egress point and the blockade she was facing. She sucked her teeth and pressed a thumb on the ship's com to respond.

"This is Miri O'Hare of independent freighter Aquarius. I think you're a little far from home Mando, this is Junction, an independent system." She winced. She knew Junction wasn't the official name of the system, but she hoped it would get the point across. In response she eased the thruster forward and her ship began to pick up speed. Her co-pilot eyed here warily. None of them knew exactly what the cargo was, she didn't normally ask questions.

But when the boxes had the seal of the Sith Empire and the credits were this good, one was quick to shut their lip if they didn't want to come out of the job missing a limb or with a scared trachea.

[member="Keira Verd"]

Objective: Show up and be helpful
Allies: Mandos[member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]
Enemies: non-mandos
Resources: 1 Kad'ika 2 Hokaanir

As soon as he heard the call he answered, the time was now his brothers were in trouble and he would do his best to answer and rush to save the day. His small task force would be adequate for this mission. The fleet dropped out of hyperspace and began to rush to the surface.

The ships kept pace with each other as the pull of gravity began to pull on the crew as they landed in the atmosphere. He deployed the various dropships and landing craft on the Kad'ika. He normally would be delivering speeches to the fools who had done this but now he was silent. All he felt was rage and fury, to an extent he has not felt before.

The gunships would be fanning out to those who needed it. He tapped on his comlink and sent a message to [member="Yasha Cadera"] ~"I am here to deliver those who suffer. The gunships are at your disposal to send where you see fit. This attack will not go unpunished."~

Objective: Watch Gil Work. Negotiate.
Allies: CoM [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Cassiopeia Australis"] [member="Beth Cadera"] @Yasha Cadera [member="Ambrose Cadera"]
Enemies: [member="Amun"]

“If the assassin knew to fire into Hawke’s office, I couldn’t trust the lifts. They’re little more than kill-boxes if we got caught in one. Stairs too.” Yasha growled, setting Cassiopeia down on another cot. Even pregnant as she was, carrying the three one at a time was well within Yasha’s abilities and visibly slender, but powerful muscle chords.

Setting Cass down, Yasha yanked her beskad from its’ thigh holster and sliced open the fabric of Cassiopeia’s dress along the arm and shoulder. Modesty intact, but fabric free of restriction, Yasha checked the wound on her friend.

“If I know anything about Carnifex, it’s that he doesn’t like letting go. You meeting with us proves that he has less control over this system than he thought… even if he had none to begin with. They shot you in your own office, Regent Hawke.” Yasha continued to work on Cassiopeia’s arm, only after the danger of potential shots in the medical bay had passed.

Underneath the unorthodox helm, the Infernal was a dour-faced young woman, olive skin accented by a crescent-shaped pink scar from her right cheek bone to upper lip. Amber eyes were electric, deepened by a wisdom beyond her years. Those same amber eyes never stilled. If she smiled, Yasha could be accused of some exotic Epicanthix beauty.

“Go against him en masse and you won’t get far before his world enders come to break your people. We have to be crafty, Vod. I have every confidence you will answer this act tenfold, and you will do so righteously… but if I might suggest a course of action… unity. Your rule, your methods in your space with a… solid Mandalorian presence behind you. Think of what you could accomplish with that wrath if you suddenly had what Mandalore could offer you at your beck and call.” After tending to Cassie’s arm and removing the shrapnel under local anesthetic, Yasha went to Gilamar’s bacta tank and set her palm upon the transparisteel.

“You can’t die, old man. You’re not allowed.. Come on, you’re the Builder for pity’s sake!” How do I build Mandalore without you, she seemed to say.

Transmissions from smugglers hit Yasha’s ears through her comm with [member="Keira Verd"]. A cargo freighter misnaming a system they were supposedly from? [member="Quoron Cadera"] swooped in to take over where Keira left off. The freighter of [member="Miri"] O’Hare needed attention.

“Give me permission, and my Mandalorians can help shut down the system to route out the bounty hunter, and eliminate any Sith stragglers. My brother is standing by. Your word. I won’t do it without your acceptance.”

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig sighed, look around the cityscape he was in. He hadn't gotten a clear read on the assassin that had tried to kill Hawke and Gil, so he couldn't track the man that way. He had lost his target. Mig quickly got onto the comms. "This is Gred. Lost him and returning now. Kaine's pretty much ensured he isn't getting away." And with that, Mig made his way back to the tower he was just in, heading up to the medical center as he did. As he walked in, he pulled off his helmet, clipping it to his belt. He looked at Yasha, then Hawke. "I'm sorry, but he got away. I can assure you though he best not cross my path a second time." His fist clenched just a bit, clearly not happy with the lose.

Amun Ambrose Cadera Kaine Australis Cassiopeia Australis Yasha Cadera Gilamar Skirata

(Prior to the carnage that ensued)

Hawke listened to her request for access to shut down the system to help route out the bounty hunter and left over sith, He merely nodded before he spoke to her.

You have permission to do what you deem needed.

He had a feeling the Mandalorians are more then capable of handling the situation so who was he to stand in the way of trying to clean up this mess.

[member="Yasha Cadera"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom