Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Journey

Ra had met another Sith Lord at a Gala that was for others of the dark calling. Time had passed, but not much before he contacted her again. An invitation to join him at his own very temple. The location was unknown to her, but she decided to take him up on his offer.

He provided her with the route to follow and the coordinates to use. Making sure she had everything on her, she boarded her ship for this new destination. Bringing her ship down where he instructed her, she walked out to see the imposing façade of the temple in front of her.

Knowing this wasn't where he invited her though, she followed the further instructions on entering where they were going to meet. Walking in and following the directions to the letter, she found herself standing at the entrance of where he would be waiting.

No turning back now, Ra walked on. She wore brown boots, black pants and shirt. On her hips were a blaster and double bladed lightsaber hilt. Those were her only visible weapons. At the end of her braided hair was a spiked ball. Up her sleeves were two short saber hilts and two knifes in her boots. Knowing she wouldn't need them for this meeting, Ra brought them anyway.

Through the door she walked and looked for Mythos.

[member="Mythos"]

Mythos' temple was not a fortress, it was a place of stored knowledge of his travels and although not all of it was here due to his move into the Capital City of Commenor there was a place here that contained knowledge and scriptures only he had seen or revised. The temple was under a massive acid lake, any entrance to it would have to be through the only hatch Mythos installed that took the visitor through the underground into a single entrance into the temple. Ra had made it to the front gate and before her two statues made of Korribanian red stone stood before her, eyes lit in tamed fire that was tended by the neophytes of the temple, between the two statues was Mythos himself covered in a Sith Robe and his leather armor beneath his clothes. Not one to trust overtly in anyone and even less a Sith lord Mythos carried with him his dual red lightsaber and several combat and ceremonial daggers hidden inside his robes... in truth he did not need a weapon these days but considered it comfortable to have them in his person at all times. When his eyes met the figure of Ra coming into the temple at the end of the stones steps before him that lead down to the sealed entrance, flanked in both sides by rivers of the same boiling acidic water that was in the swamp his teeth bared in his wicked smile.... She had come.

"Welcome to My temple" He said, extending one hand palm facing upwards and gestured to the stone gate behind him flanked by two massive creatures called Maleibus. With his command in the force and power over the skill of telekinesis he unleashed his strength on the stone door behind him and the inside of the Temple was open and ready for viewing. The power of the dark side of the force was here and it could be sensed as easily as a breeze in a spring day, he fed on it while he was here a single intent riding forward in his thoughts... he would need her help later in his mission but for now he had something to show her.
@Ra'a'mah​

The fact he had a temple built for himself wasn't missed by Ra, but she saw beyond that to the man waiting for her. While they had established a relationship at the Gala, neither one trusted the other. She knew and accepted this. Though she felt just the fact he had invited her to join him, he had at least a little in her. In her turn, she had a little for him since she had taken him up on his invitation.

Nodding her head in an equal form of respect, Ra noticed the hand he extended to encompass the temple around them. Though he wore a smile, it wasn't filled with friendliness. So much for trust.

"Thank you for this opportunity, Mythos."

What his intentions were, Ra didn't know. Time would tell on that. Not wanting to wait, she looked at him instead of the temple.

"I am curious as to why you invited me here."

[member="Mythos"]

Trust among sith was rare but Mythos could always tell the nature of eho he was dealing with. "You are welcome Ra, most welcome" his smirk revealed his arrogance and pride as he turned while gesturing her to follow and using the force to open the stone sealed gate behind them. "Its because i wanted to show you something... something you might appreciate...and help me with"

Mythos said nothinf more and simply accompanied her to the center of the temple and main hall that lead to all rooms. It was higbly technical, full of computers and desks it looked more like a command post than a temple. Several paths lead put the main hall... Mythos headed straight for one... one covered in leaves and grass.

"Tell me about yourself... who are you?"

Arrogance and pride filled Mythos and it would take a blind person to not notice this. He motioned for her to follow him and used the Force to open the gate that was behind them. His answer was vague to say the least, but had her interested. Her weakness might be her curiosity and her quest for knowledge. Mythos then added that she would help him with something.

Following him though, they walked together to the center of the temple and main hall. Full of terminals, computers and other various technical items. Branching off were several paths, one of which Mythos headed for. Asking to who she was as they walked.

"You already know my name. My name meaning for Ra'a'mah is odd, but it means mercy and Numare is panther."

That is who she was, a merciful panther. Not your typical sith.

[member="Mythos"]

There was a time when Mythos was not a typical sith..

Mythos nodded and chuckled under his breath when she mentioned what her name meant, never stopping his pace as the room began to transform into a rainforest. "Merciful?" He quipped, an arrogant tone in his voice accompanied by humor. "You don't look merciful..."

Around Ra she would see the Arboreum, living breathing rainforest ecosystem with the rarest plants and tree life in the galaxy, some species only lived here as they became extict in their original planets... Many of them were deadly.

She would also notice another peculiar thing... there were books hidden in the trees protected by plasteel encasings. Books and tomes and datapads of knowlage in the force and nore specifically... The Dark Side.

"Somewhere in this jungle i lost something very important to me... i misplaced it..." He said while conjuring an illusion into her mind of the object in question. It was an alchemized dagger given to him by the hand of the dark lord a long time ago. "Help me find it... and i will allow you to search all of my arboreum for as long as you wish and grant you access to my temple at your leasure"

The illusion vanished instantly before her eyes and he took two steps forward to her while looking her right in the eyes. His face was expressionless at this time as well as cold and calculating. He looked through her, analyzing her posture and mannerism... He was curious... very curious.

"Will you help me?"

To Ra who had once been a businesswoman before she learned she grew up sith still felt it was better to portray that business attitude. The only time she openly displayed she was sith was when she was with another or the situation required it. Mythos knew only of the sith in her and not the other.

He lead her deeper into the Arboreum, his tone was still quite arrogant, but it held a touch of humor as he spoke.

"I guess you just don't me very well, Mythos."

Within the foliage, Ra saw various items clutched by the plants. Raising an eyebrow at this and knowing it would be dangerous to attempt to get at any of them, she looked at Mythos. Explaining one reason he brought her here, Ra nodded as he spoke and showed her the illusion of an item he had misplaced within the jungle.

"What is the dagger to you and what purpose does it have?"

Tilting her head up just slightly, her gold eyes watched him as much as his watched her. Depending on his answer, she would then give hers.

[member="Mythos"]

A slight curve in his lips, a small smile came through his face. She wanted something else in return yet he could not understand what exactly it was. "The dagger is a blade capable of killing force ghosts, it is a weapon that has been with me for a long time yet after my ressurection i do not recall where i placed it"

He spoke the truth, Seras knew of his death and bo doubt told Ra all about how he died. While he spoke his yellow ryes bore down on her, still seeking what it was she truly was. True he did not know enough about her, he did not know her well enough but he was about to change all of that if given the chance. She was a lovley lady, the darkside of the force strong with her and she seemed to have a knack for asking questions and seeking knowladge.

"It is called the blade of Satvas... and it is dear to me..." He said, voice trailing in darkness and echoing it's distant shadow. He stepped closer and changed his tone to a more passive one, extending his hand palm up. "Will you help me find it?"
@Ra'a'mah

There was a slight smile on his lips as Mythos gave his answer. Weighing his tone, the way he acted and answered, Ra felt he was speaking the truth. She took a hold of the hand he offered with a nod.

The way he was looking at her, she could tell he was curious about her. Her comment about him not really knowing her was true, but she didn't know much about him either. It went both ways.

"You know I could probe your memories and see if that memory can be drawn to the surface. Better than facing these dangers."

Drain Knowledge was a skill Ra knew, but had yet to actually put much to it. If Mythos trusted her enough to allow it, she could try and pull it from his mind. Knowing the way sith thought though, she didn't think it likely he would allow it.

[member="Mythos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom