Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A New Journey

Hello folks, recently my Jedi Silas has achieved the rank of knight after a long bending road of ups and downs. Along with the added responsibilities, I'll be looking for new adventures for the Sith blooded lad, as well as adding friendly faces and new enemies to his ever growing list. If you're interested in interacting or have any ideas, then by all means leave a message here or DM me on discord. Right now, I'm quite open to anything :)

giphy.gif

Hello folks, recently my Jedi Silas has achieved the rank of knight after a long bending road of ups and downs. Along with the added responsibilities, I'll be looking for new adventures for the Sith blooded lad, as well as adding friendly faces and new enemies to his ever growing list. If you're interested in interacting or have any ideas, then by all means leave a message here or DM me on discord. Right now, I'm quite open to anything :)

Hello there

If your looking for someone to kick sith or criminal but with or just hang out I'm down with Amanda
For sure, we can do some cheeky criminal stuff
I don't think we have threaded yet. I offer Brandyn or Ala for plots :)
Indeed we haven't, I'd be more than happy to do one with either character. I'll drop you a dm on discord so we can discuss some ideas :)
Hello there
Ello there
Dreidi or Kat are free to work with
Ohhhh, noice. We could possibly have Silas have a thread with Dreidi in terms of giving her some guidance

giphy.gif
maybe my support droid can be of use for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom