Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Hutt Lord on the Block

Greetings

There is a new hutt character that has arrived on Chaos called Paranoda the Hutt that needs some interaction with various people. I have already set up a nice rp thread that can allow anyone to show up at any time with their characters. If you wish to make a deal with this new hutt lord on the block; just let me know in the comment section of this thread or have your character arrive at the link down below. I will also join an rp if you are looking for someone to rp with as well.

Information about Character: Paranoda the Hutt is the Leader of the Mancheron Kajidic. Unlike other hutts that operate the slave trade or do spice trafficking. Paranoda the Hutt is a merchant first and foremost; selling all types of unique goods that are produced by his palace workers. Although he is just starting to gain a reputation in the galaxy; if you want something crafted or made he is your hutt to go to.

Link to Rp Thread: Paranoda's Palace First Opening

Last edited:
Would he be willing to be an informant for stories? Holly is a journalist and I could see her buttering him up with gifts if he would be willing to share some details about happenings in Hutt space.

Spirit of the Kraken

S
The Kraken Coalition may be able to do some heavy lifting.

Come by and check us out!

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
If Paranoda is looking for a Mercinary to hire, Leenic is always willing to operate for resonable compensation!

As they say, "a fair days pay for a fair days work"! (Im pretty sure someone said that)

If Paranoda is looking for a Mercinary to hire, Leenic is always willing to operate for resonable compensation!

As they say, "a fair days pay for a fair days work"! (Im pretty sure someone said that)
Like any hutt. Paranoda is always looking for people to do dirty work and not have his hands become dirty. Something that is different about this hutt is that he will allow you to set the compensation price for your work.

Lorda of Nem'ro and Hutt Republic Supreme Mogul
Credit Wizard Credit Wizard
Welcome! Would you like to meet up with other Hutts? Me, and a few other Lordas, have started a group called the Hutt Republic. All Lordas are welcome to join in. If you have any questions on the group or anything, feel free to message me. Glad to see another Hutt on the scene!

Welcome! Would you like to meet up with other Hutts? Me, and a few other Lordas, have started a group called the Hutt Republic. All Lordas are welcome to join in. If you have any questions on the group or anything, feel free to message me. Glad to see another Hutt on the scene!
[Member="Broka the Hutt"]
Paranoda is always happy to meet up with others of his kind. I would love to join the Hutt Republic.

Greetings

There is a new hutt character that has arrived on Chaos called Paranoda the Hutt that needs some interaction with various people. I have already set up a nice rp thread that can allow anyone to show up at any time with their characters. If you wish to make a deal with this new hutt lord on the block; just let me know in the comment section of this thread or have your character arrive at the link down below. I will also join an rp if you are looking for someone to rp with as well.

Information about Character: Paranoda the Hutt is the Leader of the Mancheron Kajidic. Unlike other hutts that operate the slave trade or do spice trafficking. Paranoda the Hutt is a merchant first and foremost; selling all types of unique goods that are produced by his palace workers. Although he is just starting to gain a reputation in the galaxy; if you want something crafted or made he is your hutt to go to.

Link to Rp Thread: Paranoda's Palace First Opening

Perhaps your excellency desires a slave or two for work or... Entertainment? Xurux would be glad to supply you with Twi'lek women and a number of other selections for your choosing. And he might also be willing to hunt very specific people for you, as an assassin or bounty hunter to bring in more slaves. Bindings included in purchase of course.

Perhaps your excellency desires a slave or two for work or... Entertainment? Xurux would be glad to supply you with Twi'lek women and a number of other selections for your choosing. And he might also be willing to hunt very specific people for you, as an assassin or bounty hunter to bring in more slaves. Bindings included in purchase of course.

Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal

Paranoda can never turn down more 'workers' for his palace. I would also grant you the same deal as above. Having you set the commission price for your work.

Paranoda can never turn down more 'workers' for his palace. I would also grant you the same deal as above. Having you set the commission price for your work.

Well, not so much a worker as someone he can call on when he needs it. But he'd be happy to have a Hutt as a patron. The commission price would depend on the job of course, but he's not greedy, he knows not to charge too high, but nor will he give out low prices.

Well, not so much a worker as someone he can call on when he needs it. But he'd be happy to have a Hutt as a patron. The commission price would depend on the job of course, but he's not greedy, he knows not to charge too high, but nor will he give out low prices.

I think you misunderstood. When I was saying worker; I was referring to the slaves that you were offering. Whatever you want to charge for the job is up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom