Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Home

Here he was, standing in front of Vandermolen Estate. It had been passed to Leo after his parent's inheritance had finally kicked in. Their MIA being recognised as a KIA, but he wasn't so inclined to believe it just yet. But for now he had a house, and a very old one at that. The place was in ruins, practically uninhabitable, it would have been considered an eyesore upon the rest of the neighborhood if the neighborhood hadn't have been abandoned for the last five years or so.

Leo had put out a few calls. One to his pal, [member="Dax Fyre"]. The pair had done a lot together, been through thick and thin. So it seemed only fair to invite the guy to his new crib. Another went to [member="Kimiko"]. They hadn't bonded much during their time in the Outback, but they'd conversed on occasion and Leo wanted to take the time to get to know the other members of their cause. The final was sent to a man named [member="Rebel Sunka"], a new kid with the GA who was looking to help out the Outback. No better way to help than exploring a rundown mansion.

Leo waited for the trio at the main gates, One foot pressed flat against the wall as he leaned on the discolored bricks at the entrance. It wasn't going to be a dangerous job. But boy, it was gonna be a fun one.

| [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Kimiko"] | [member="Rebel Sunka"] |

A non-descript personal speeder parked down a nearby alley and was promptly secured. Its owner made her way the final blocks on foot, bare ones at that, as the cool air whipped around her. The woman's hair and robes flapped about lazily as she neared the designated meeting place, immediately spotting the one she was to meet.

"Leo, I assume? A pleasure to finally meet you." she shot a sincere and wide smile as her tails waved about behind her,"I am Kimiko. And this must be the estate you mentioned?" she continued glancing up at the impressive structure behind the man.

To say she was in awe would be an understatement, just the mere front of the mansion astounded her as blue eyes looked in curiosity.

[member="Leo Vandermolen"]

Leo stood up upon witnessing the small Kitsune approach, her tails and robes rampart in the wind. He grinned as she spoke his attention drifting to the wild display of wind-swept hair. "Yeah, this is home, well... hopefully it'll be home soon." The mansion was big, and was defiantly lavish at one point in time, Leo had vague memories of spending time here with his parents. But now the air of decay could be seen, even from the entrance.

He realised his attention was drifting again, he reaffirmed his gaze away from the estate and back to Kimi. "But anyway, we're just waiting on two more folks to help us with the exploration. The place is pretty big." He admitted. "You probably already know Dax."

| [member="Kimiko"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Rebel Sunka"] |

The Reaper of Won Shasot
No sooner had his name been said did the man appear. Pulling up in another civilian speeder, the man stepped out, sabers on his belt. A broad grin lit his face, two good friends before him, "Howzit goin' guys? Didn't start the party with out me now didya?" He looked up at the old building and whistled. "Love the house man but uh...I think you'll need to hire a maid or two."

[member="Leo Vandermolen"], [member="Kimiko"]

"Speak of the devil..." Leo chuckled at the forcers joke. "We've just been getting to know each other. Waiting on one more, but I think he's a no-show." He admitted. They would wait just a little longer to be sure but if not, the 'adventure' would begin. "So..." Leo looked at the pair, "You guys been up to anything interesting lately?" He questioned. Resuming his foot back upon the wall of the gates, folding his arms over one another.

| [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Kimiko"] | [member="Rebel Sunka"] |

Rebel's speeder broke down somewhere down the way, when he did arrive he hit a jog and caught up with the group at the gate. "Ahh, sorry I'm late." He said stopping just shy of the group before holding his arms up, bending them at the elbow and gripping the back of his head with his hands. "You guys the Undergrounders? Folks call me Rebel...I'm the new guy."

He was looking amongst the group before he did a double take at the actual structure. Her lips parted and his arms fell back down. "Well I'll be damned...this is quite the site huh?" He said turning back to the group and motioning with his thumb.

[member="Leo Vandermolen"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Kimiko"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax shrugged, "Nothing new really. Visited Alderaan for the first time. Beautiful place." Suddenly, from behind the Master a voice called out. "I'm the new guy." Dax turned around and offered the man a hand. "Rebel huh? Fitting name. Mine's Dax." He said as they shook hands.

[member="Rebel Sunka"], [member="Leo Vandermolen"], [member="Kimiko"]

"Ahh..." Leo stated as their new arrival appeared. "Welcome to the gig buddy, the names Leo, and yes, she is quite the looker." With everyone now together, it was time to begin the exploration of the Estate. "Shall we?" Leo asked jokingly, pushing of the wall once again as he went to move down the overgrown path, the trio in tow. Even here, the thickets had run rampart. Weeds seeping through the cracks in the stone path leading to the mansion, chunks of stone dislodged or missing entirely. It would be half the adventure attempting to avoid a twisted ankle from the instability.

| [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Kimiko"] |[member="Rebel Sunka"] |

Her eyes widened at a familiar voice,"Dax!" and per her usual shenanigans, she leapt on the man, showering him in affection.

The display lasted several moments before the woman removed herself and assisted him up along with her. That's when the new guy made his appearance.

Ki gave the young man a wide smile,"Welcome Rebel! I am Kimiko, pleasure to meet you!" her excited words caused her entire form to bounce on bare feet.

She was crazy...in a, comical way...

Pleasantries out of the way, Leo got the gathered party's attention and motioned for them to follow him through the gates, to which the woman did...

Let the party begin!

[member="Leo Vandermolen"] / [member="Dax Fyre"] / [member="Rebel Sunka"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax laughed as he embraced the woman who leapt at him. After all the greetings were done, Dax followed Leo to the mansion. To say the place was in a state of disrepair would be a bit of an understatement. The place looked like it should be condemned...and that was just from the outside. "So, how'd you find this place man?" he asked his friend.

[member="Leo Vandermolen"], [member="Kimiko"], [member="Rebel Sunka"]

"Dax huh? Pleasure to meet you." he said extending his hand and meeting the mans own. He managed to force a smile at the womans greeting, she sure had the kind of energy that seemed affectionate. "It's good to meet you kimiko." he said smirking and nodding as he followed behind the others as they made their way towards the mansion itself. He took a few more steps and stood near Dax, he was curious as well. "Yeah...how did you stumble upon this?" He said looking up and folding his arms.

[member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Kimiko"] | [member="Leo Vandermolen"]

"Used to be my parent's 'escape holiday' estate. It past to my uncle and aunt who were taking care of me after mum and dad went missing. After they died, the will must not have kicked in until now, I got the deed via Holonet just the other day." He remembered back to this place when he was a kid, the fun he would have here growing up, when it was still intact. The group made their way up to the large, twin doors that marked the entrance to the mansion that sprawled out before them. Leo took a deep breath, elongating his sigh as he rested his head on the rotting oak. He hesitated, but pushed the door forward anyway, revealing the inner workings of the mansion. He took another deep breath, "Alright... let's do this."

| [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Rebel Sunka"] | [member="Kimiko"] |

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax waited patiently for his friend. Old memories he guess. As the great oaken door creaked open Dax peered into the dusty innards of the old home. Just as dilapidated as the outside, Dax couldn't help but ask, "This thing got a basement? Don't exactly fancy falling through the floors..."

[member="Leo Vandermolen"], [member="Kimiko"], [member="Rebel Sunka"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom