Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Galaxy (Witches)

Like I told Kam in chat... scouts who never really seen ships will always think a ship coming to Dathomir is a warship. Plus, sexy bear... I had to hop in the middle of your thread so I missed my chance to declare war, hehe *licks Emberli*

That's the name of the ship, Satara. Do not ignore the NO VISIBLE WEAPONS part. You have no way of knowing it's more than an emissary vessel.

It's my fault for not linking the ship and calling it what it is, a warship, but me calling it that is not grounds for assumption, when there's nothing visible to make it seem as that.

Petra Cavataio said:
Like I told Kam in chat... scouts who never really seen ships will always think a ship coming to Dathomir is a warship. Plus, sexy bear... I had to hop in the middle of your thread so I missed my chance to declare war, hehe *licks Emberli*
Errr, uh, what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom