Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Galaxy (Witches)

Outsiders with a warship on Dathomir is a sign of war... Also how many on the Council of Clan Mothers were told of this takeover and why is Singing Mountain Clan being weak by not repelling the outsiders in their WARship?

Inara Ka

I
Petra Cavataio said:
Outsiders with a warship on Dathomir is a sign of war... Also how many on the Council of Clan Mothers were told of this takeover and why is Singing Mountain Clan being weak by not repelling the outsiders in their WARship?

tumblr_mk0vslpy511rwvm25o1_500.gif
:: Does not like outsiders randomly appearing ::​

As acting Clan Mother of the Nightsisters because the current one is a lying sith who is chianed, gagged and caged while waiting on punishment. I think I need to call the other clans to help handle these outsiders that dare bring a ship of war... ps I know what I'm posting

Ya know, @[member="Kamon Vondiranach"], you're gonna really have to explain yourself to all the Witches who noticed the WARship first.

*shakes head* Can't a woman even have friends and family over for a normal visit? *narrows her eyes at the man with poor choice of ship usage*

Interceptor-class Fast Attack Ship

It's a 110m long vessel with no visible weapons, as all are hidden within the ship. Mistakable from a distance, perhaps, but when you see it up close and find no weapons visible, you may wish to rethink your assessment.

A CR90 Corvette is bigger and was used as an emissary vessel in the past. Also, it should be noted that none of the Echani have drawn weapons, either.

Darth Moridin said:
I just wanna make some friends ;_;
Don't come in a warship and be sure to land closer to nightsisters. You'll become a slave but you have a better chance at survival :p

Kamon Vondiranach said:
Interceptor-class Fast Attack Ship

It's a 110m long vessel with no visible weapons, as all are hidden within the ship. Mistakable from a distance, perhaps, but when you see it up close and find no weapons visible, you may wish to rethink your assessment.

A CR90 Corvette is bigger and was used as an emissary vessel in the past. Also, it should be noted that none of the Echani have drawn weapons, either.
It's an attack ship. That is exactly what you should not have said. You're only digging yourself a bigger hole, dear Kamon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom