Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Day Dawns [Darth Kyros]

Status
Not open for further replies.
| -KORRIBAN- |
| ~Sith Academy~ |

It was a new day for Lilith with new happiness, sadness, surprises. Every day was like a blessing for Lilith not because she still believed in Jedi beliefs, but because she knew she is too weak to live. Everybody knew it. And everyone was able to notice that. But she didn't lose faith, because she knew she might be trained by one of the three secondary rulers of the Sith Empire. It was a Sith Lady called @[member="Darth Kyros"].

Lilith didn't spend her nights on Korriban. That was because she had better places to spend her nights. Not that she had anything against this planet... no... but she just didn't feel like she should sleep too close to the center of the Empire. After all, she was a new and stupid Apprentice, a newbie Sorceress. And no one loved her.

Now she stood in the hallways of the Sith Academy. She didn't know exactly where she should go, because it was too new to her. She didn't know if the Master had a training room on Korriban too. Neither was she brave enough to ask it from someone. Everyone else was just better than her, stronger than her, more intelligent than her.

She stood there with her staff, woolen cloak, typical clothing: shirt, jacket, trousers, boots. And she wanted to learn new things. This time she had recited the Sith Code many times before she decided she may step into the Academy. And this time she had done a bit "homework". She had read about simple Force powers and now she wanted to learn them a bit more. But she also had to hope the Sith Master will teach her these things, because who is she to stand against the will of someone so powerful?

"Well sort it anyway" the voice rose into the hallway as Kyros made her way through towards where Lilith was waiting. "No. I said the gems, and the crystals... Leave the Lommite." Shaking her head in annoyance, that she'd had to say it twice, she shoo'd the man away. He hurried off, with a few apologetic noises and gestures.

"Lilith!" She said, walking past the girl and off toward one of the various training rooms she had reserved for the day. "Sith Code, now." Kyros wanted to make sure that her last lesson had sunk in. She also hated the fact that Lilith never remained on site. It would be something to remedy, to be sure. She was the Apprentice of the Sith Lady of this Sector, she could not be seen to be breaking protocol.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

@[member="Darth Kyros"] (sorry for the delay)

Lilith saw the Sith Lady coming, so she breathed in and tried to seem as confident as possible. Well, yeah, this time she was a bit more prepared, but she was still a bit afraid of Darth Kyros. The fact that the woman basically walked past her without stopping for a moment surprised Lilith, but she didn't show it off. She just started following the woman and on the way, she constantly recited the Sith Code in her head. She understood the Master wants her to be able to recite it even if she had just woken up.

When they reached the room and the Lady ordered Lilith to recite it to her, she took a deep breath and started:

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

She did a few mistakes when she read it, probably because she had read it too much in her head, but they weren't really big mistakes. For example, after the second line, she almost started reciting the Jedi Code, but she understood what happened and she managed to correct herself. She knew Kyros won't like it at all.

The fact that Kyros failed to acknowledge Lilith's correct recital was likely a good thing; had she said it incorrectly then measures would have been in place to ensure she never ever forgot it again. Striding into the training room she turned half a circle to face the girl, eyes narrowing upon her slender frame. "Do you have a lightsaber?" she inquired, perking a brow in questioning. Whirling back around she made her way to the centre of the room, and with a gesture of her hand several probe droids dropped from the ceiling, their aim straight for Lilith as they released shock bolts towards her. They would do little damage, but they would sting if she was struck.

"You should not be scurrying off to your ship each night" she idly stated, as though the girl was not under attack. Saber or not she expected the girl had some sort of weapon to defend herself. She had to remember the first lesson where combat was concerned: never let your guard down. "You are an Apprentice of the Sith, you need to begin acting like one, child." Turning back to face her she watched to try and see if she had handled herself well against the little droids. "A room has been prepared, you will remain there unless given leave to venture into the Galaxy; do you understand?"

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"Yes, Master, I understand!" Lilith shyly answered to Darth Kyros' statement. From now on, Lilith tried to prevent leaving the Academy to avoid any more nightmares caused by this young girl who happened to be an extremely strong Sith. The Sith Apprentice had feared that day will come when she has to train her lightsaber skills, but had tried to avoid thinking about it. Sometimes nightmares tortured Lilith at night and they were mostly about Master Kyros and Sith Knight Marcus Faust. Yes, she still remembered the training when the Knight started beating him because she fell over when she ran with a massive lightsaber. It seemed a bit unfair, because most people didn't use such sabers. Neither did Marcus, but he had still decided Lilith is a failure.

After releasing an exhale, Lilith took the long hilt of the Mourning Star from her back. It was attached to the belt like it had been during the last time when she was trained by a substitute trainer. The lightsaber, a gift by Alachei Mnemenos, was the only useful weapon she had to protect herself. Fölges was just a piece of wood, so it was even less useful than the woolen cloak Lilith sometimes wore. Of course she also had a pretty typical saber, but it was still in the possession of Kära and of course Lilith was afraid to say that.

After pressing a button on the hilt after she had prepared herself, one of the lasers came out of the hilt. She was hopefully ready for training.

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

A rain of blaster shots fired down upon the girl, infrequent and yet consistent, forcing her to rely upon her precognition to figure out when the next one would come, to use her heightened reflexes and senses to ensure she was not struck. All of this was forced training, one learnt better by necessity and the probe droids were not holding back. "Remind me of the Code again" Kyros muttered, forcing Lilith's attention to be split upon two separate tasks, perhaps a cruel trick in the eyes of many but the ability to recall information while under stress would severely help with her mental practises.

Stepping around the girl in a wide circle she waited and watched, analysing every move her Apprentice made...

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

Having never used lightsabers before, it was difficult to protect herself. Many of the shots actually flew against her and damaged her, but she tried to convince her, that a Sith never gives up and shows out their weakness. Kära would've never allowed Lilith to stop if she gets hit. The shots hit Lilith a bit and she almost hit herself with the long saber many times. It was really dangerous to start practicing with such a difficult saber. But she had to.

Then came the Sith Code. "Remind me of the Code again," her Master said. Lilith nearly stopped defending herself, but then she understood what the Kära wanted from her. She wanted her to manage doing two tasks at the same time. Even though it was a tough task, she thought: I will never show my weakness out near her. Never.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me."

This time the moments of silence were longer, but she didn't start reciting the Jedi Code, which was... good?

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom