Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A New Beginning

Cecilia sighed as she put down her tea. She hadn't counted on showing up early being this boring, but at least she had gotten comfortable with the place. She was at a table in a restaurant on Adarlon, a diner to be more precise. The restaurant pulled a respectable crowd, but nothing that would do much more than provide a background of dull murmur. The loudest the establishment had gotten had been when she had put her lightsabers on the table beside herself, and even the spatter of chatter had faded quickly. It was certainly a good background for friendly conversation, and Cecilia allowed herself a smile at the thought, for that was exactly what she intended to use the place for. In a few minutes, she would hopefully meet some member(s) of the OPA, the faction she'd allied herself with after the business on Sullust. She was still unsure about the decision, but it seemed like the right thing to do for now. She was newly alone in the galaxy after taking leave from her position as ship engineer, and she felt like now was a good time to try to meet some new friends. So she'd put up a notice that on mid-day she'd be at Alli's Diner on Adarlon, ready to meet anyone from OPA who walked through the door. Beyond her name she had only mentioned her ship engineering background and that she was formerly a padawan. She figured that not only was there not much else to her, but that she also wanted everything else to some up naturally if whoever came was curious. Cecilia had stopped being a people person for a while, but now with brighter days seemingly on the horizon, she was beginning to get some of her old chipper self back. As she returned from her thoughts, she realized with a start that it was around the meeting time, and someone was headed for her table. She took one final sip of tea and prepared to greet them.

Edit: OOC:
idk how Sullust ends so just decide how much you know about Ceci's force abilities/ if she actually said herself she was a paddie ect.

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Adarlon
Sia | Cecilia Wissen Cecilia Wissen

QVGWVwR.png

As a member of the Outer Planets Alliance and Steward of the Jedi Enclave of Svivren, formerly the Silent Enclave used by the Je'daii Order, Caedyn Arenais had arrived on Adarlon alongside his associate and fellow Seeker. The Woman whose name was Sia, was arguably one of the more competant Jedi Seekers within the Jedi Coalition for she had the advantage of not actually being a Jedi herself and therefore being able to quietly reach certain area's of the Galaxy free of suspicion or deterrence. Today, she had led the Jedi Knight to a meeting point on this world for the purpose of meeting one Cecilia Wissen who was looking to strengthen her connections within the Outer Planets Alliance, and to Caedyn's hope, also strengthen their capabilities within the Outer Rim Territories.

As it happened, today Caedyn was mostly based out of Silver Space. While the Jedi Coalition continued to operate as he had left it, the young Jedi Knight had returned to the Order of the Silver Jedi to pursue his other responsibilities. The two larger powers however were connected through many avenues, one of which just so happened to be the Jedi of Svivren, as well as an informal alliance; Naturally Caedyn was pleased to be returning to his previous stomping grounds, so to speak.

"How much do you know of this one?" Caedyn asked, making discussion as they headed towards the local establishment, moving to enter into the building. There were many occupants and while Sia might have had a much better clue, frankly Caedyn didn't know what he should be expecting. He had met all types over the last few years, some more reliable than others, and hopefully this particular meeting was going to prove a worth-while venture for his friends in Alliance Command.

Sia

S
Sia let out a breath, her shoulders high as they walked deeper into the building together. Her adjustment to life at the enclave was a strained one, but a lot could be said about having a safe place to lay ones head at night. Caedyn was already seeing a change in the once-hermit's social skills, the woman slowly growing comfortable with friendly talk and company. His departure from daily life at the enclave left her without much direction, the woman associated her allegiance more to him than to any one person he placed her with.

So it was suffice to say that she was happy to be out working with him once again. Safety was pleasant, but it sure was boring. She had been itching for more field work.

"Not much," she admitted, glancing over at him. Her posture was tense, the lack of information combined by the fact that the meeting was requested leaving her wary of a set up. "Said she wanted to work with your kind. Said she use to be one of those-- what'd you call them? Baby jedi? All things said, didn't have to do much searching to find her. She was practically screaming into the void-- I would keep an eye out." By now he would be more than familiar with Sia's paranoid tendencies.

There was only one thing she was jumpy of-- Sith. In a moment like this, it almost seemed justified that one be here.

Sia skimmed the resturant as she pushed through, the server ignored as they offered assistance. Sia didn't need a picture to find the woman. The sabers on the table spoke volumes. Sia's brows pinched. She gestured for Caedyn, drawing his attention as they came up.

"You'd be Cecilia, then?"

Cecilia collected her lightsabers in her hand and passing one to the other under her cloak she returned them to their normal place on her waist. They had been attracting undue attention for long enough and she wanted them on her if she needed a quick escape. Their retrieval had only taken a second, and she now gave her new visitor and her companion a smile.

"I would," she responded, following up her statement with a short bow. She looked over the two, a younger women, likely somewhat close to her own age, and her companion... He seemed familiar but Cecilia couldn't quite put her finger on it, and she didn't want to go into her past now. She realized with a start that her thoughts had drifted off and forced herself back into the presence.

"Sorry, I just was thinking about something," she gestured to the other side of the table "please, take a seat."

She could tell they both had a connection with the force, with the man seeming stronger. Not Sith. She supposed that this should have given her reason to calm down, but her body remained tense. She was beginning to think that this had less to do with the people, and more to do with their relation to the force, as well as Cecilia's resolution to renew her study of it finally resolving itself into concrete action. She forced herself to breathe normally, and the tension she was feeling slowly dissipated. Her mood felt better, and she supposed that she owed these two who had traveled from off-world to come here a bit more than her name.
"To be more accurate, I am former Journeyer of the Je'daii order Cecilia Wissen. I stopped studying the Force after the order fell apart, and worked on ships for a while, until I got the willpower back together to continue studying the force." she paused for a second before continuing. "Now that you know who I am, why don't you tell me your names."

Caedyn Arenais | Sia

Caedyn Arenais

C
As he took his seat and listened to Cecilia Wissen Cecilia Wissen 's introduction, Caedyn's posture straightened with great interest. Cecillia was a former student of the Je'daii, the same as Caedyn himself. It was difficult not to be biased in favor for the young woman, though there just seemed to be so few of their people remaining in the known Galaxy today.

In order to adequately introduce himself, Caedyn drew his datapad from his belt and activated the handheld device, searching for a particular file he had kept archived for sentimental value more than anything. Placing the device on the table between them, he then pushed it closer for Cecillia's inspection.

"My name's Caedyn Arenais, the former Padawan of Asha Hex and Steward of the Silent Enclave of Qigong Kesh" he spoke with a welcome smile, "And the last thing I expected was for Sia here to find an old associate from our former Order here today..." this news would interest Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor too, no doubt.

"When the Je'daii took to the Silent Fleet away, I remained behind for a time and tried to recover any who were still intent on practicing and keeping the Order going, however there were so few of us and today, my place is with the Jedi now. That said, I've many connections in the Outer Rim Territories as well as the Mid Rim...-And I hear you're seeking company?".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sia

Sia

S
Sia sat stiff and ridged in the seat. Talking was not her job here-- finding the damn woman was. Of course Celilia wouldn't understand Sia's string of unfriendly behavior, unfortunately she would receive her short words with nothing else to back them up.

"Sia," was all she said, answering the woman's question and nothing more. In another situation, and alone, she might have point in more effort to chat up the woman. But they were on a mission and Caedyn ended with a good question. She let it be the thing to hang in the air, uninterested in derailing what looked to a reunion of sorts.

Instead her gaze tore back to the exits, watching them for signs of... well, that was the thing. Sith were a bit hard to pick out from a crowd to her.

Cecilia barely noticed the girl identifying herself as her mind was still racing from Caedyn's words. So she had recognized him. She thought for a bit before responding, trying to think of what exactly to say.

"I'm surprised I found one of us so easily she said." She paused, searching for her next words. "It's good to see you Caedyn. I don't think we ever talked much but I do remember you from all the time I spent at the archive. I left the order after Jyn and Sahna died. The loss of them both was just... too much, so I abandoned the force for a time. But it always called me back, and so here I am." She looked at Caedyn. "In need of allies and guidance."

She didn't really know where this path would take her, but here was someone she trusted from her pass offering the help she desperately needed and she was not going to be one to turn him down. Whatever she ended up doing with the force, if she stayed true to herself it had to be good. More good than she could do as a spacer anyways. So she figured it was her duty now to follow the road again. Maybe then she could learn to be at peace with herself once more.

Caedyn Arenais | Sia

Caedyn Arenais

C
Jyn had been a name that Caedyn recognized through his former Master's mentioning, however Sahna was someone whom Caedyn had trained alongside and so the news of her loss was something that hit home somewhat harder than he'd have expected.

In the final days of the Je'daii Order, Caedyn hadn't been actively participating with the group as opposed to being stationed as Steward over the Enclave of Svivren, caring for the students of Qigong Kesh at the time. When the Order had abandoned the known Galaxy, he had not been among the bulk whom had taken to the Silent Fleet, and so much of what had occurred leading up to that day was still a mystery to him.

"I knew Sahna personally, I'm sorry to hear of her loss. I wasn't aware..." Caedyn frowned as he spoke in response, soon glancing to Sia in momentary apology, knowing that she'd know little of who or what they were discussing.

"Sorry, I assume the two of you know each other?" Caedyn looked back to Cecilia Wissen Cecilia Wissen whilst gesturing to Sia, "This is Sia, a Jedi Seeker for the Jedi Coalition in the Outer Rim Territories. They're the current Jedi presence working with the Outer Planets Alliance these days".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom