Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Beginning (Open)

Celestia yawns and shook her head slightly. “as lovely as that sounds, I should head to bed early and gather my strength to kick you around the training room tomorrow."

She snickers and flops onto her bed, closing her eyes to meditate on what had transpired today.

[member="Celestia Von Nacht"]. (OOC don't forget to tag me.)

"Alright see you in the morning. We will see." He says with a grin. He goes into his quarters.

-------

Next day

Hawk walks into the training room with a mug of caf with him. He wasn't a morning person. Today was bad. Maddie had nightmare and crawled into his bed. It was like sleeping with an animal. She was constantly squirm and moving around.

He sips on his caf.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Celestia bolted upright in the morning and
practically flew into clothes, wearing her jogging clothes as she bolts out the door and started her lap of the temple, using the force to maintain her quick pace as she dives over fences and wall jumps up to the heightest point of the temple, using parkour to make short work of it.

After a few moments, the white haired girl slid back down to make her way to the training room in a steady jog to find her new master who looked like he just dragged himself out of bed.

"Well aren't you looking bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning" she teased her master playfully before jumping up onto a rafter to hang down and start doing ab crunches "exercise is the best cure for morning grouchitis" she giggles before dropping back to the floor.

[member="Celestia Von Nacht"]

Great… She's a morning person. He thought to himself. "Your a ball of energy this morning." He comments. He finishes his caf and place the mug on the floor.

He chose to ignore her comment about exercising to get over the morning grumpiness. The type of exercising she was doing wasn't the sort that would get him or his morning grumpiness. It was more of a horizontal thing and since she was his Padawan. That wasn't going to happen.

"Let's go over some basic force skills." Using the force, Hawk levitates his mug off the ground and holding it steady in the air, "Can you do this? Hold the mug in the air without dropping it?"

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Celestia grins and jogs in place before throwing a few practice punches. "I'm always full of energy master."

She watched the man place his mug on the floor before grinning when he made it float up into the air. "Uh yeh i think so." She reached out with the force and took control of the mug for a moment making it do loops and twirls before it suddenly shattered into a thousand tiny pieces. "Woopsies." she scrambled around trying to sweep up the pieces with her hands, her cheeks bright red at her blunder.

"I swear that doesn't happen." she grumbled.

"No..that alright. Good thing that wasn't my favorite mug." He says teasing her. . "Don't sweep up the pieces with your hand. Using the force. Concentrate... Breath and focus. Watch." Hawk concentrate on the pieces of the broken mug and lifts them off the ground.

The pieces swirl around and reform the scattered mug. He releases his grip and they fall to the ground again. "Try again."

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Celestia stuck out her tongue and made of a face of concentration as she concentrated on the pieces and lifted them up to start reforming them, which was easier then she thought as the force seemed to know what shape it would take. The Ivory haired girl took her time in bonding all the pieces together in the smallest microscopic level she could manage so it would look brand new before it all fell to the floor again and suddenly it quite literally burst into flame.

She quickly stamped out the flames and falls on her butt with a huff and a pout. "I can't believe i can draw all that power from the force but everything i touch instantly implodes."

Hawk watches as Cel tries again. For one moment she was able to put the mug back together. Then disaster struck… It blew up. Hawk arches an eyebrow. He hadn't been expecting that.

He kneels down next to the the pouting Cel. "So this happens a lot. Try not drawing all your power into one task." He suggests.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Celestia chews her lip as she starts again, making sure to focus and draw only small amounts as she urged the pieces back together. "It's much easier to destroy then it is to create." she says before finally succeeding in putting the pieces back together and sealing it together without it blowing up this time.

She picks up the reformed mug gingerly incase it suddenly exploded again to turn it over in her hand and checking for any cracks. "This definitely wasn't what i had in mind when i heard training." she laughs softly with her words.

"Good much better. One must learn how to crawl before they reach run." He says sounding like his own father. He frown slightly at the thought. "Anyways what did you think training would be like?"

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Celestia shrugs and stood to her feet. "i dunno, i thought we would whack at each with swords for a bit ya know." she wandered over to inspect the training equipment and practice sabers. "i'm much better with a blade."

She offers him one of the training swords and wriggles her eyebrows slightly. "Are you game?"

"Sure I'm game." He says taken a training sword. He did after all have to assess her dueling skills.

He bows his head slightly. Then waits for her to begin.

Celestia gave her master a sweet smile before reaching out quickly with the force to grasp one of the swords behind the man on the wall and sends it straight at Hawks head as she dived forward with speed and grace to strike at her masters midsection with an uppercut at the same time.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Hawk sensed the second saber coming at him. Hawk force leaps over Cel missing both saber attacks. After landing behind her with his training saber he strike her back in between her shoulder blades.

"Atleast you know how to fight dirty."

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Celestia caught the second saber as the man jumped over her and she spun around just in time to catch her Masters strike in an X guard, she had done this one or twice with her blades to defend herself back on Coruscant.

"There is no such thing as Dirty fighting where i grew up, only survival."

Hawk grins. He understood what Cel was saying. Using the x-guard for leverage, he pushes her back to free their blades. Once free he flicks his blade across her chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom