Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Beginning (Open)

A chance at a new life would be what most would kill for on Coruscant; It was a hell hole to say the least, But her entire life was here. Cel (or Celly as her brother always called her.) was amidst a rush to clean out her room as her fair haired brother taunted her from the door frame. "What a surprise.. i buy you the only ticket out of here and your going to be late for the Transport." he said with a casual tone. Her brother clicked his tongue casually with a raised eyebrow as Cel started dumping random objects into her bag and she shot back with an impatient tone "Will you stop standing there and help me for Force sake", She quickly brushed him aside as she dashed out of the room without even waiting for a reply. "Nevermind, that will have to do. Let's go!" she squeaked at him and breathed needlessly as she dragged him down towards the streets below.

It was a mess down at street level, people just stopped caring about the beloved city, a scourge of homeless and petty thugs eyed them off as they reached the platform for a Taxi, it was safer here as every taxi driver seemed to be packing more heat then the miltary. Celestia turned to address her brother, straightening out her Pink and White attire and brushed back her mid length Ivory locks "How do i look?" she enquired with a curious gaze from her pale eyes to which he promptly responded with naught but a switch at the side of his lip. "Like a Cheap Twi'lek slave girl, but without the head tails.". Cel gasps promptly gave him a playful punch to his shoulder before grasping him into a firm hug. "I am going to miss you so much, once i finish my training i'll return for you, you know that right?" she said, trying to hold back a deluge of tears. Her brother hugged her tight and drew her away so he could take one last look at his baby sister before replying. "I'll be fine, i've got the Gang. The force may have skipped me but it saw you worthy enough to wield it and hell would have me first before i let a slimey Sith drag you away."

With a pressuring from the taxi driver who had suggested she should increase her haste with a few very choice and vulgar words, she finally got into the taxi; giving her brothers hand one last squeeze before the small craft shot off towards the setting sun and towards the spaceport. Celestia spent most of the short journey with her pale face plastered to the side window to watch her brother until she lost sight of him in the distance and landing shortly after with a rather careless drop onto the ground. Cel quickly paid with the last bit of cash she had left to the impatient driver and had barely taken a step out with her bag; which she had luckily grabbed first before the shuttle shot off into the distance to find a new fare.

The spaceport was packed to the brim with every manor of creature brushing past each other without a care as they made there way to whatever part of the galaxy they were going just to get away from here at least. Celestia felt sort of exposed in her almost skin tight outfit, while it made for great her agility, it was also revealing in places. Cel quickly dropped her brown duffle bag and searched for the cloak she had luckily thought to pack before pulling it on with haste. The white haired girl had only lost sight of her bag for so much as a second, it seemed long enough for a skilled thief to deprive her of her bag without so much as a thought. Cel; with her head still in the cloak, pushed back the hood and reached down to pick up her bag and found herself groping air and she swore out loud. "Damn it Celly, you should know better." she said out loud to herself and she glanced around for any sign of the thief but quickly gave up and proceeded towards her departing bay.

The girl may have been careless with her bag, but luckily enough she had kept the ticket and her limited funds tucked safely in her cleavage which she pulled free once she reached the burly looking human guard at the bay to the large ILH-KK Citadel-class civilian cruiser who seemed more interested as to where she had divulged the ticket from, giving her a rather unpleasant look as he nodded her aboard. Men were just horrible here, but then so were some of the women to as she glanced back to catch him sniffing the ticket before tucking it away and turning to the next lost soul who seeking a way aboard and away.

The trip to Voss was rather uneventful, she kept mostly to her cramped quarters the entire trip, practising with a practice saber she had managed to score from a dealer aboard and a book on Saber Techniques as she taught herself as best she could only venturing out to get food and watch to the occasional fist fight between other desperate Asylum Seekers. It wasn't long at all, thank the force, before the cruiser dropped out of hyperspace into a low orbit.

Cel pressed her face to the cool window of her quarters as they entered the atmosphere, her breath caught in her throat as she gazed out of the lush green planet. So many tree's, she'd never seen so many trees. For a girl who grew up in a metropolis like Coruscant, this was enchanting to her and she kept her gaze locked on the outside till the moment they landed. Celestia scurried out with the rest of the passengers that all suddenly barged there way off at the docking bay, so eager to get off the ship as she was and she took a deep breath of the cool amazing fresh air gazing around in wonder at the world that was Voss.

It was quite easy to navigate here, there were very few towering buildings here, so she could quickly find her way to the Temple of the Silver Jedi. Cel gasped openly as she got into the shadow of the magnificent old building and wasted no time in entering the halls, her senses tingled as she sensed the strength of the force that flowed through many of the occupants walking the halls; some more stronger then others. So this was it... her new life started here.

[member="Celestia Von Nacht"]

It's only been a few months since Hawk received his knighthood. Already he was having nightmares about training a student. What if he wasn't a good teacher? What if he couldn't instruct as well as his Master Iella? Taking on a Padawan was a big responsibility.

It's only been a few months since facing his father in a duel that ended with badly. But the force was not one to wait. In that time Hawk was having visions ..... visions concerning a blonde young woman he didn't know who she? . The visions came at night in his dreams. The dreams weren't romantic. The dreams were more of him teaching her. Was she to be his first student?

Hawk was walking on the hallway. When he caught glimpses of her. The woman that he'd been dreaming about. It had to be her. She was the same statute. Wearing the same clothing the pink and white. The trouble was he didn't know her name. But he felt that he knew her already.

He slowly approaches her and introduces himself. "Welcome to the Silver Jedi. I am Jedi Knight Hawk Solo." He wanted to added and your new master. He didn't want to scare the girl off. Not everyone had his gift. The gift to see the future. Seeing the future was one thing understanding it was totally different.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Celestia almost took a step back in surprise when this man approached her, she wasn't used to being approached by random strangers and if they did it was usually a scam. She drew in a steadying breath and searched her feelings, the force gave indication of insidious intent; but that was none to surprising in a temple filled with Jedi's. Cel cleared her throat and straightened out her garment rather self consciously before speaking in soft tones. "Thank you, i am Celestia Von Nacht and it tis a pleasure to meet you My lord."

While she wasn't sure if the Lord part was necessary for a Jedi, it was often expected of Lesser beings to refer to Sith as Lord's and since they were a much more common sight of Coruscant then Jedi; it felt natural to refer to him as such. The girl glanced over the man before her with her crystal blue eyes and saw he had a comforting face and seemed to calm any nerves she had just with his presence.

Cel had a general working knowledge of the force already and could sense it in others, but the girl could not yet influence it much in the ways that came with greater concentration, she bowed her head briefly as more as an after thought, deciding how she should go about this. She couldn't just run up to the nearest Jedi and asked to be trained.. or could she?.

Hawk couldn't help but chuckle at Celestia calling him my lord. "Please call me Hawk." He lowers his voice to a whisper. "You don't call Jedi my lord. That a Sith thing. For a Jedi that is either a teacher or a Jedi Master..it is Master."

He nods to her as he sense the girl presence in the force. She had a lot of potential. "Why are you here?" He asks her.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Cel squeaked softly and bowed deeply as she rambled a bit. "..i'm so sorry Master Jedi of course." her cheeks were scarlet when she straightened back up, twisting nervously at the classic brown cloak which covered most of the rather outlandish attire she wore, probably not appropriate for a Jedi at least.

The Ivory haired girl bit her lip softly at the question and lowered her blue eyes. "I was smuggled off of Coruscant by my brother before the next wave of Sith Inquisitors arrived to take away any force sensitive for trials.." she swallowed hard before continuing. "Most don't come back, but those who do.. you probably don't want to see again anyway." she shuddered and just thanked the maker silently that she had managed to keep a low profile until she could escape.

"There no need to nervous or scared. You are safe now." He had hear about the Sith Inquisitor taking force sensitive to trails. It hit close to home. His own father was involved in capture force sensitive children to enslave them.

"Let's find you a place to stay." He motions for the young woman to walk with him. He makes conversation as he walks through the hall. "Why didn't your brother come with you?"

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Celestia nodded, she would be glad to rest after such a stressful day. She gazed openly around at the magnificent halls as they wandered the halls. "We only had enough money for one of us and well.. let's just say the force wasn't too strong with him. He was safer there then i." she says with a sad smile before her eyes lit up again as they past another large chamber. "Is this Voss Architecture?.."

Cel spun on the spot to take in all she could see before continuing to follow with her hand against the wall, brushing her fingers across the cool surface. "So what do Jedi do for fun exactly?.."

He hoped that Cel was right about her brother. "Yes. It is Voss architecture mixed with a little bit of Corellia. My home world". He added.

He smiles at her enthusiasm. "It depends on the person. We have a small pub called docking bay 94. A lot people go there to unwind. We have mediatation rooms, training rooms, and a library to name a few."

"My favorite thing is to play with my three year old daughter Maddie." He says waiting to see her reaction. He was single unmarried father. Maddie mother was off doing mercy mission.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Celestia nodded with his answer about the architecture before getting a devious grin as the subject turned to the fun. "Oh i bet it does, couple probably sneak off to watch the Twi'lek girls dance...if you know what i mean." Cel grinned wide, she was definitely feeling more comfortable around the man quickly and she found it easy to tease him when Hawk's daughter came up. "D'awww i took you for a big ol'daddy, i didn't even need the force for the insight." she gave the Jedi a playful nudge.

The pale haired girl quickly found herself curious about the child. "So..Jedi can have children?" she enquired with a tilt of her head.

Hawk smiles lopsided at Cel comment about not needing the force to see that he was a daddy. He liked her sense of humor. They were going to get along well.

"Yes, we are human. I hope I don't have to tell you the facts of life." He says teasing her right back. They continue to walk and talk as they reached the rooms that houses the a Jedi.

"This will be your room. Maddie and I are right next door." The door slides open. "You can decorated it. Make it your own."

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Cel gasps softly at the size of the room and stepped in to twirl about while her voice ringed with laugher. "It's huge!. i'm used to living in a space you can barely stand in." she grinned and stopped to bow her head to the Jedi. "Thank you so much, if you ever need a baby sitter just call because i love kids."

Celestia flopped onto the bed to test it's bounce of the mattress. "and they love me." she added as an after thought before jumping back up to eye the man warily, her tune becoming much more serious, things were never free in this universe. "So what's the catch?"

"Your welcome...believe me I will take you up on that offer. Maddie can be handful." He was always on the lookout for a baby sitter. "Not that you will have much time babysitting..while training to be a Jedi."

She had a lot of energy. He liked that. She would need it. "There is no catch. This space is your to use while you are here. Have you given any thought what you like learn? Any hidden talents?"

[member="Hawk Solo"]

The pale haired woman grinned and nodded. "Tsh.. i'm more of a match for any child." her eyes widened slightly at the announcement that she would indeed be training and she bounced slightly on her heels. "I won't let you down on that i swear."

Celestia chewed her lip slightly in thought as she pondered his question. "What exactly are my options?.." she enquired before pausing to think about the second question was she glanced around her new room. "I do have a trick that i sort of picked up naturally.. but it's not very safe to do it indoors."

"It's depends on your skill level. Obviously I will teach you how to duel, mediated, basic force skills." Cel's trick intrigued him. He had to see it. "Now I have to see it." He says with a big grin. "Unless you are too tired from your journey, would you mind giving me a little demonstrate?"

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Celestia nods and closed her eyes, the corner of her lip twitching as she concentrated taking deep steadying breaths that instead of slowing her heart rate seemed to increase it. The blood was rushing in her ears and she clenched her teeth slightly as the invisible force around her came rushing in from all around her into the very being, storing it all like a battery. Her heart beat continued to race to an unnatural speed, augmented and temporary spurred on by the energy drawn in by the addition force charging her form until she reached a point in which eyes began to white glow and her senses quickened to which it seem that all time had slowed for her.

In the blink of an eye; perhaps faster, she had drawn out a set of twin throwing blades from behind her cloak and sent them in a blur down the room towards the man, the blades lodging there tips into the door behind the Jedi's head with a resounding 'thud.', each one missing by the width of a hair, on purpose of course. But as quickly as it came, her concentration failed and her body unable to handle much more as it rushed back from her body. Cel promptly feel with knee to the floor and gasping deeply for air as her entire lithe frame shook from the effort.

He could sense the power surge in Cel. His eyes widen as Cel's movement was blur. The only reason he didn't make a move to attack was his confidence in the force. He knew she wouldn't harm him.

"Wow..that is..." ". He trails off when she collapse to her knee. He goes to her and kneels down. "Are you alright?"

Celestia stood shakily to her feet and nodded. "Yeh I'm fine, it's just like getting hit by a moving speeder when I do it." she takes a deep breath and composed herself before continuing. "so yeh that's it. I can use it to knock down a wall in one punch but it hurts alot every time, as nine times out of ten I end up still breaking my hand."

Hawk reaches out to steady her. "I wouldn't use that trick to often if it leaves you that vulnerable. I have to admit it was impressive. We will have to figure out how to use it best."

He smiles. "I would like to teach you if you don't already have a master. Full disclosure you would be my first student."

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Celestia blinks for a moment before bowing her head to the Jedi. "I would be honoured, Master." she says before straightening back up to wander over to the door and wrench out the knives from the door; which took several goes as they were in deep.

She places the knives back in the holders behind her back and gives the man a sweet smile. "So when do the lessons begin?" she enquired eagerly with a bounce on her heels.

"We will begin tomorrow morning at dawn in the training room." Was he that eager to begin? He would have to ask Iella. He suspected he was. She was about to start a new life with a lot of challenges ahead.

He turns and heads to his room. Maddie would be home soon from preschool. "You are welcome to join us for dinner." He says to Cel over his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom