Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Murderer in Maranatha

Dev Ossian

D
"Interesting little planet, that one. You one of the 'play god' types?"

What?! How do you—“ Dev’s sputtering was cut off by a sharp cry as he felt the sting of a blaster bolt hit his side. With a roar of anger, he blasted a shockwave of energy toward his foe. He didn’t care whether Cato was vaporized, injured, or pinned down—he only wanted to lash out and cause the opponent who had outsmarted him pain.

The Trickster—” he spat. “He was one of your kind. I found that out after I stole one of your starships. You’re not gods, and you’re not men. The day will come when the rest of us will learn the truth… and then there will be hell to pay!

Cato Harth Cato Harth

Cato landed a hit, which caused a rather intense reaction. He leapt away through what limited space the home offered, the wave still rippling with enough energy to catch him and throw him towards the wall. The knight twisted, busting his face against it and leaving a small splat of blood from his nose. He groaned as he stood back up, touching the now tender and misshapen cartilage.

The Trickster— He was one of your kind. I found that out after I stole one of your starships. You’re not gods, and you’re not men. The day will come when the rest of us will learn the truth… and then there will be hell to pay!

Cato raised his brow. "Is that what this is about?" He shook his head, "And yet you'd rather just creep around murdering innocent people."

Dev Ossian

D
"I can do nothing against them..." Dev muttered. His voice was growing fainter, and he was clearly distracted by the pain of the blaster shot. "I am one against many... Practicing on the bodies of my master's kindred for when I take... my revenge..."

Under cover of darkness, the staggering Shaal made a hasty escape.

Cato Harth Cato Harth

"Could always tell your people! Reveal the truth!" Cato grimaced, then waved a hand, "But you're just a sick man justifying his streak of senseless murder," He rushed forward to try and pursue the escaping killer, "And you don't get to just leave!" Not while he remained a threat to innocent people. Not if Cato had anything to say about it.

Dev Ossian

D
"Could always tell your people! Reveal the truth!"

One Shaal's word against the faith and tradition of millions? Who would believe me?

"But you're just a sick man justifying his streak of senseless murder."

Eh, well. You got me there.

"And you don't get to just leave!"

Oh, but he was leaving. Staggering out of the house, Dev looked out over the edge of the porch. Built atop a tall tree like much of the rest of Maranatha's homes, there was a considerable drop into the undergrowth below. Without more than a moment's hestiation, Dev took a leap of faith, plummeting into the darkness. His presence in the Force disappeared soon after.

Cato Harth Cato Harth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom