Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Much Desired Rematch

Wearing: Nothing
Equipment: Lightsaber

About a two or so years have passed since the these two individuals have come face to face again. Although it's not STaCLO's first time, part of him very much remembers the utter defeat they faced after quite literally being disarmed. Although STaCLO had been pleading with the Ivory mistress, it seems like she finally has had a change of heart. The droid/shard hybrid didn't even know she was going though some... personally stuff.

However, the cyborg was even more eager to fight the exceptional fighter after gaining Force Sensitivity. Their desire to learn its mystical teachings made him want to jump in the deep end. regardless of the dangers of that. Could the dangers of too eagerly learning what The Force has to offer? He's so emotionally numbed that the Darkside doesn't even feel viable to him.

"Any advice for this up coming fight?" STaCLO asked SYN, the one who actually fought her and lived, kinda. This was a rare moment in their dynamic, STaCLO asking the inferior droid for advice.

"Don't let her get your arms..." SYN replied, clearly not having the wisdom he was looking for.

Nonetheless, the three of them, STaCLO, SYN, and Jelz would wait for the Echani to arrive and give them what he has very much been waiting for the last two years for.

[member=Srina Talon]

Wearing: Nothing​
Equipment: N/A - Will Grab From an Equipment Rack​
Tag: [member="STaCLO"]​

Srina exhaled, slowly, while she approached the designated training area.

Why had she agreed to this? She couldn’t say for certain. Perhaps, it was out of a misguided sense of nostalgia. The white-haired Exarch found herself longing for when times were far simpler. The days where she could travel from nation to nation, with little more expectations, than not being immediately thrown out. Now? It was either a hearty welcome or words of war. Do or die. Always, do or die.

Silver eyes surveyed the changed form of the being that she had fought before. From SYN to STaCLO. Srina did not bat an eye. It was the nature of being for things to change, lest, they become complacent. Decommission, or death, would soon follow. The young woman wore a white bodysuit. There was slight padding, but otherwise, it left her free to move without fear of getting caught up on a piece of training equipment. “I still believe that this is a mistake. I am no mentor.”

That was the truth. Echani were uniquely dispositioned to destroy. Elegant, graceful, and well-spoken. They made the perfect diplomat. The perfect hidden blade, touched silver, and forged in starlight. Srina was every bit the warrior that her ancestors could hope for, but there was something darker, that started with the partial mask on her face. It seemed that she was still wounded from the events on Kuat.

“It is likely that I will injure you. Again.”

While she assessed the area, she waited to see what the rules of engagement would be. He had a light saber but that didn't mean anything longer term. Would he prefer hand to hand, small arms, or would he attempt to draw the Force from her?

That would be a mistake.

As the hybrid saw her walk into the training room he gave a respectful bow. Before he could say anything however, she spoke. "Well, fortunately for you and I, I'm not looking for a mentor, I'm looking for a challenge. You bested SYN before, I would like to see how I would fair in a duel. I thank you for reconsidering my request to do this. I understand you must be a busy women."

Holding his lightsaber hilt he seemed to fumble with something on it for a moment. Chancing it to a sparring mode as to not keep Srina from sustaining any injuries from their this. Seeing she didn't have any equipment on her he looked over the equipment rack, then back at her. "I don't mind whatever tool you choose for combat. I only ask that you refrain from damaging my center." He explained, gesturing his hand around his chest. "I would hate for my core hardware and shard to get damaged form this. I do however, plan to use my lightsaber, I find that I'm quite a novice with it still."

The droid step aside and let her move to choose whatever weapon she wished to use for their sparring. He went into this knowing that he would most likely obtain some injury, and was hoping on it, to an extent. Having a self learning mind offered a lot when it came to gaining new experiences, or even when it came to repeating old experiences, as was the case here. "I do hope you do keep from pitying me if I don't perform very well. I don't plan on stopping until I'm subdued or bested you, I hope you show me that ferocity today." STaCLO was unaware of the loss of her droids, but perhaps this could be a nice enough outlet for her to deal with any built up emotions. Even if STaCLO found emotion to be an annoying irrationality that was difficult for him to really understand.

[member="Srina Talon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom