Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Most Unusual Training Request [LF Master]

Greetings
Due to some unforeseen circumstances, and schedule conflicts - my Dark Side character has not been trained. I wish to change this circumstance. Let me introduce to you Nazo, the wandering space slug.

ss_salacious008.jpg
Nazo is an unusual species that houses two brains inside that hardy exterior. One brain for thinking (of which he is vastly intelligent), and the other for eating. He has an entire brain devoted to EATING. He eats a lot, and he eats -everything-. He's a Galactic garbage disposal. Mostly he feasts on a plasma and metallic diet. His species is also able to use such a high metallic content to manipulate a magnetic field in a twenty-five meter radius.

There are a lot of little ins and outs about his race, but you can read more about that in his bio. Nazo specifically has created a seven foot exoskeleton out of scrap parts to fashion a fully functional image so that he can interact with others, and not just hitch rides on transport ships around the Galaxy. He's touched with the Dark Side, and with the already unusual philosophical musings, he's quite literally mad. He's a mad scientist, and his laboratory is the Galaxy experimenting on anyone he can get his metallic digits into.

So, I need a Master capable of dealing with such an odd and fascinating creature. I can promise daily posts of several paragraphs. So whose interested in taking on this challenge?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom