Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A more permanent ally.

Var-Sulis would hear Heath's proposition and after delivering the body he asked for a private audience with Mr.Valhoun. Out of the group of six in total..Duke..Sulis..And a female who revealed her name to be Iris would comply willingly. The other three..declined respectfully..wishing to travel on..but agreed to offer additional support if needed..Of course with the credits being right. Sulis knew, by him joining up..This could lead to some type of career stabilization? Perhaps it was meant to be..After all....The Elisium Empire had resources that could benefit himself and his daughter..presently and in the future. "Mr. Valhoun...A word in private please.." He would ask of him while giving off a slight nod with his left hand extended for a handshake..looking to confirm this new alliance.

Tag: Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun

Post 10

Heath extended his own arm, sealing the new agreement. The deal wasn't as difficult to negotiate as he had expected. But it still wasn't cheap. Regardless, he had hired several promising soldiers into The Elysium Empire and that was a necessity.

But he wondered a few things. What did Sulis want to talk about, and why did he extend his left hand to shake? Why not his right, like almost all people do? He wouldn't push the question, instead offering a drink to the man, "I noticed you drank some liquids before and after the fight. Would you like a shot of Whiskey? It's nothing special, but why not take a drink to our new arrangement?"

As the whiskey is offered Sulis would give a simple nod while the others left the room. Once alone, he observes the whiskey for but a moment as if bringing back a memory he had hoped to leave behind. "I used to live on that stuff...Why the hell not?" He replies with a subtle smile. "The liquid you are referring to is a stimulant. Prevents muscle deterioration...Once upon a time..I was clawed by...well...A hunter..That used the venom of a Dinko. Did you know one small scratch and you end up with the universe calling you amongst the stars? Well....It wasn't until after i narrowly escaped the hunter did i realize what had happened. Venom was like a cancer..Spreading and mending with every red blood cell..This medicine..kills off most of the mutated cells..But the venom spreads again..and again...What i was going to ask you for...Was Protection...For my daughter..I'll even take a reduced cut of the payout..I need someone to check in on her while i'm here or in your service. My..excursions..Have earned me quite the bounty." He looks at the Whiskey bottle yet again.

Post 11

Heath didn't expect the barrage of confessions, but he saw opportunity in them. First was the alcoholism. That was in the past, and he thus didn't think much of it. Then was the muscle disease. Heath wasn't a beast master, he didn't know the venom nor the beast, but evidently it was a serious situation. He would address this now.

"I know a doctor. Not just any doctor. I'll have him work on your cure."

Finally, Var-Sulis had a daughter. Heath didn't know that information before and it was thus a major surprise. But it was not an issue.

"As for your daughter...once you have completed your training, I plan to promote you almost immediately. I guarantee that, with the security that comes with being a high-ranking individual, your daughter will be safe."

That was that. Var-Sulis had mentioned something about a pay cut. Heath would dismiss it, for now at least. Perhaps when the salary was raised, he would raise it a bit less than normal, but Sulis wouldn't know. and that was the future. For now, Heath would wait to hear the man's response....

"A cure..Sounds nice.." He would look away but for a moment as if not convinced but willing to hear Mr. Valhoun out. "So..This training..What's next?" He leans up against the wall and crossed his arms while clearing his throat ready to respond.

Post 11

Heath hadn't made up his mind yet. Var-sulis could be a leader of the Stormtroopers, or perhaps he was a better fit as one of the three leaders of The Expedition Force, created to fight The Bryn'adul? Finally, he could have Sulis become a general. They needed generals, but Sulis was a fighter and a leader. It'd be a waste to have him as a general. He was better suited as a field commander of some kind.

On the other hand he could create a whole unit for Sulis, assigning them somewhere different entirely. Maybe a spy unit, posing as mercenaries, building a reputation while giving information to The Elysium Empire, and eventually betraying their contractor when it counted the most. Heath liked this idea, but he would leave it up to Var-Sulis.

"Well, we have a variety of options that I believe you are a good fit for. I'll leave the choice to you. You can be the second in command of our Stormtrooper Corps, which is an elite force of troops that fight on the battlefield alongside our basic infantry. Or you can lead one of three divisions of our Expedition Force, which doesn't exist yet so don't tell anyone. They are sent to border planets between the Bryn'adul and, well, everyone. They fight The Bryn, evacuate civilians, and study Bryn tactics. Finally, you can head your own unit, an intelligence unit that continues mercenary work, but sends The Elysium Empire any important data you may come across, for example if there's an influential pirate on a First Order Planet, you would tell me and I could perhaps use said pirate to further our goals.

The choice is yours."

He takes the time to absorb what Valhoun has presented before him. Leading an expedition force would be beneficial on several fronts. However, Doing what he knows best is probably something he would want to stick with. As he lets a smirk loose he runs his hand through his hair casually and sniffs with a bravado like demeanor. "Listen. Im your hitman...Your guy...Persons of interesrt..Send me for them. Need a problem taken care of quietly..On or off the record..I'm your guy...Plenty of secrets going on across the galaxy...Especially within major factions. I prefer to work solo..But..Should you NEED me to cooperate with other like minded individuals, so be it." He then smiles and turns around for a moment. "Let's get on with my training."

Post 12

Heath smiled. A hitman. He had one, but another couldn't hurt, especially one that could work in a group. "Alright. I hope you reconsider your role in the future, we need leaders, and you have what it takes. I'll have some paperwork on my end. For you, just down the hall is a room on the left. That's yours. We'll start your training in a few days. Until then I suggest you get to know those around you. Thank you, and we're glad to have you."

Heath extended his hand for a shake. Once Var-Sulis Var-Sulis took it, he would officially be an assassin of The Elysium Empire. This was one more step toward a true Empire. But the journey was one of a thousand steps, and this was only one step. But that was where things all began...with a single step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom