Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Moment of Peace

zeljko-duvnjak-warframe-orokin-moon-01.jpg

Peace Station
Nylea's quarters

Auteme Auteme
Nylea was humming.

A small, singular speaker provided the sparsely decorated room with music as the Echani stood in front of her refresher, carefully tying her silver locks up into a knot. She wore robes, indicating she was getting ready to practice her bladework. Her first week on the station had passed and most of her time was spent tending to the wounded refugees from Kintan, though with the workload having lessened- and repeatedly being told to do so- she had allowed herself a day off. She had decided on two things to do for the day; bladework practice and simply exploring the station. Even after a week she barely knew where to find what and she was keen on changing that.

Satisfied with the way her hair was tied up, ensuring it wouldn't get in the way, she stepped away from the refresher. As she passed by the speaker on her way to the kitchenette, she turned it off, letting the room fall silent as she took the cup from the countertop and drank the last bit of caf still inside. As Nylea set it back down she looked around the room and smiled. Her life had changed quite a lot in the last number of weeks, but only for the better. Her demons were weaker than they had ever been, their shadows beaten back by the genuine belief that she could overcome them now.

Despite the music having been stopped, the echani continued humming as she made her way towards the door and opened it. A sudden realization and a pat on her left hip caused her to turn around again, however, to take her lightsaber from the stand on her desk. It was going to be difficult to practice bladework without it, after all.

Afterwards she finally stepped outside, but as the door closed behind her another realization struck. She had no idea where the training dojo was.

Luckily, she noticed a girl, likely in her mid-teens with dark brown hair and green eyes, passing by. She was most likely a Jedi by the looks of it, so chances were she knew where to go. Nylea approached her.

"I am sorry for interrupting your day, but could I ask you where the training dojo is?"

Last edited:
if they're watching anyways
340_cb20150423231845_3.png

P E A C E
Tag: Nylea Apollodor Nylea Apollodor

Oh no, her day was interrupted!

Not actually. Today was a quiet day for Auteme -- Ryv was off on a mission, along with most of the other padawans. She wasn't among the people doing front-line work with the Bryn'adûl crisis. Despite the addition of so many refugees from planets near the Bryn'adûl space and from the battles with the Sith, Peace felt deathly empty most days. She wandered the hallways of the massive station, passing by dozens of Jedi's rooms and not seeing anyone she knew.

That was she was doing when she was flagged down by a young Echani woman. Going for walks when she hit a block in her research was an easy way to clear her head and get a new set of eyes for when she got back to her work. Lately she'd begun to practice the Suerton probability bending she'd learned with Master Quill, in hopes that it'd make someone appear. Turned out it really did work.

"Oh! You're not interrupting anything, it's okay," she said, giving a warm smile to the Jedi Knight. "I was just wandering around a bit. Helps clear my head... um, the training dojo is this way." She pointed forward, where she'd already been walking. "Do you want me to show you the way?" Auteme offered, not particularly wanting to admit that she desperately wanted a bit of company.

"I haven't seen you around here before, are you new? I'm Auteme, by the way. It's nice to meet you!" Maybe she was coming on a little strong, but whatever. She was sure the Jedi Knight could handle it.

Nylea was glad to hear she hadn't interrupted the girl while she doing something important. The people of Peace were busy enough, something she herself had experienced. So, while the echani expected quick directions from her before going back to her own business, the girl in fact even offered her to take her there. Nylea gave her a nod.

"Company is always appreciated," she replied with a smile, letting the girl know that she was welcome to join her. "I was planning on exploring the station as a whole as well, anyway, so I could also join you on your walk." Nylea figured it would be a good thing to get to know new people, since chances were she was going to stick around for a good while.

Whether it was just to get to the dojo or to take a longer walk than that, the girl would find herself continuing her walk with the echani walking alongside her. She introduced herself as Auteme and asked if the woman was new around Peace, something deduced from the fact she had never seen her before. The echani could appreciate her energy, despite being much more subdued herself.

"Mhm. I arrived here about a week ago, so I am still adjusting to the new setting. I am Nylea, and it is good to meet you too." The woman turned her head towards Auteme and gave her a smile. "May I ask where you are from?"

if they're watching anyways
340_cb20150423231845_3.png

P E A C E
Tag: Nylea Apollodor Nylea Apollodor

"Great!" It was always good to get to know one's surroundings. Auteme didn't find it as fun these days, though -- when she'd arrived, much of Peace was unexplored. She'd spent days with some of the other padawans clearing out new rooms and exploring the enormous space station. Now, Peace was almost entirely cleared out; the size and lack of population of the station reminded her often of how small and insignificant she was...

While it might not be any fun for her to explore, she was sure Nylea would enjoy wandering around the station. It really was one of the most beautiful places Auteme had ever been to -- and that was saying something, considering how far she'd traveled, and that such an honour would go to a place crafted by hands not nature's. "Peace is incredible. There's so many places to go see around here... when you have time, you should go see the core of the station and speak to the Gatekeeper there. I've learned a lot from it," she mused. An enormous Holocron, inside which she could live? Sign her up.

The padawan continued her walk down the hall, taking a right once she hit the end. Each of the hallways had subtle differences, as well as painted lines on the walls which showed the way to various locations. They seemed to be following a monotone red. "Nice to meet you, Nylea! That's a very pretty name..." She paused for a moment to think, trying to discern the root of the name. Didn't quite work out, so she studied her new walking companion for a moment and considered her question.

"Well... before I came here, I was with the Silver Jedi Order for a little while. Before that, I was all over the place..." Her brow furrowed as she came upon her own answer. "You're an echani, yes? What order are you from?" Eshan was in Silver space now, so maybe there? She felt bad that she hadn't met more people during her time at the Silver Rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom