Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Message to Our People (Liberty Concord)

Listeri nodded, as the ship closed its hangar, and slowly left the welcoming base that was the Lifeship. The freighter slowly turned, as Listeri flicked a small switch, marked with a tiny L under it. Slowly, the stars and the fleet around them became blurs, as the ship flew like a flash through the empty void of space. Listeri swiveled around his seat, and faced Canal. " Alright, what is our plan when we get there? What if she's been taking as prisoner by those Order guys, or she's surrounded by enemies, or something like that? " He asked the soldier next to him.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

Prellon Adras

P
Standing in front of a door in uniform again was a weird feeling. Prellon hadn't been wearing a proper uniform for a couple years now. He had always worn some outfit that wasn't too dirty on his bridge, but now he had a real uniform again. Since he wanted to appear as good as possible, so he could get integrated into this new home quickly, he had cleaned his uniform and put a couple old medals on it. If they meant anything, he was uncertain of, but they certainly looked nice on the royal blue uniform. The gold medals fit with the golden details on the uniform and were a pretty good addition. It was as if he was a real captain again, not just some pirate captain who could look however he wanted to, he had to be proper and orderly again, like he was during his time with the Republic, when he was an officer aboard the 'Crimson Star', named so by her former captain. His current ship, an old Ardent-Class Frigate called 'Backstabber', was still full with his old crew. He ran his ship a bit differently, allowing his men more freedom to keep up morale, but at the same time keeping rules to keep them from turning into hated scum like the pirates he worked with before. Stopping the thinking about his old ship, since he was now calmer, he straightened his uniform one last time and entered the room. He saw a couple men and women discussing things, among them the Commander, Claico. The Glaucus checked everyone in the room quickly and then moved over to Calico and saluted, not paying much attention to the others in the room. ''Sir, Captain Adraas reporting for duty, sir.'' He said rather quietly in his slightly synthetic sounding voice, since he didn't want to disturb the others.

[member="Calico Tal'Verda"] [member="Canal Tal'Verda"] [member="Listeri Dalane"] [member="Keziah Denko"] [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @Whoever I missed >.>

[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

"I'm fine, yeah. Burnt up some, but other then that, never better." A truth. Yes, the Zabrak was never better, now that he had fully fallen to the Darkside. Sadly, there was no definite way for the Vong-shaped clone to know. Instead he moved over to [member="Zius Tal'Verda"] and crouched down, clasping his shoulder. Hard. "Let me talk to Zius. The Empire isn't as strong as he thinks, after all. I got away." He offered the clone a wink, still holding the boys shoulder. Once more he would speak into Zius's mind though, contradicting his spoken words entirely.

The Empire has need of your skills again. The Dark Lord wants to meet you, Jedi Hunter.

Canal just looked at the man stupidly. His whole life was full of military and a guy was asking him what plan they should take. He laughed and put a hand on Listeri's shoulder, "Listeri, for the moment you are surrounded by Ex-Dread Guard. Do you know what that means? Hardcore commandos that are the karking best out of this whole damn galaxy. And the plan is to just kill them all if there's even any enemies on the planet. Can you do that?"

[member="Listeri Dalane"]

Canal Tal'Verda said:
Canal just looked at the man stupidly. His whole life was full of military and a guy was asking him what plan they should take. He laughed and put a hand on Listeri's shoulder, "Listeri, for the moment you are surrounded by Ex-Dread Guard. Do you know what that means? Hardcore commandos that are the karking best out of this whole damn galaxy. And the plan is to just kill them all if there's even any enemies on the planet. Can you do that?"
Listeri smiled, as he slightly tilted the handle. " Shooting first then asking questions is my speciality. Alright, what the feth we gonna' do 'bout Zius? " He asked, as the ship slowly jumped out of hyperspace.

"Now that's a good question. Well, if you ask me I think someone should give him some discipline. But not spanking, no, extreme discipline." Finally they got out of hyperspace. The clone placed on his helmet and noticed he left his vibroblade sword. 'Kark, does anyone have an extra I can borrow?" he asked the the clone troopers and one responded by giving him one of his swords. He placed it on his back and looked at Listeri, "Let's land this puppy."

Listeri nodded, as he saw the planet below. He quickly flipped switches and pressed a couple of buttons, as the ship began a slow yet steady descent into the atmosphere of the unknown world. Listeri glanced uneasily at the growing sphere, as he turned to Canal once again. " Uh... Ya' know what planet this is? I don't know, I just switched by navigation system to follow that tracer. " He stated, as he glanced at the soldiers behind him.

"Are you sure we're at the right place. I mean is this the planet that we had our skirmish with the New Order." If it wasn't Canal would be so pissed cause he hate it when he doesn't get things done at the the first try and disliked that he had to wait for more on this karking ship.

Lister swiveled around, as the ship entered the atmosphere. Bumps and nearly flying out of the seat permeated through out the ship for the rest of descent, until it finally touched down on the planet. The door opened, as Listeri began yelling. " GO! GO! MOVE IT, GET OFF YOUR LAZY KARKING BUTTS AND MOVE! " He yelled.

Finally they were on ground. The troopers packed their things and began moving out of the ship. "Someone trace me that signal so we can get Keziah out of here," he commanded to the seven clones as they were moving in the same direction. 'Keziah, we're here. What's your location?"

[member="Listeri Dalane"] @[member=Keziah Denko]

With all else occurring around, the Zabrak's telepathic message caused everything to blend into a low and unintelligible gibberish. The Jedi Hunter listened closely with an eager ear to gain food for thought, pleased by the news that the Empire was looking to reclaim one of its own. All of the lives lost were a means to an end, to cease power in the very hand that would be used to sever mother from child as the Imperial will of the Sith stand tall and loom over the decimated and weak.

(In Zius' Mind)

"I DEMAND YOU TO STOP, DAMMIT! YOU'RE RUINING ALL I HAVE! EVERYTHING!"

"Shhhh....child. I want you to watch as I take control over your actions, your life. Everything you've ever gained and hoped to achieve will be mine. Enjoy the show."

"No...no...please! Please..."

"Suffer well, Zius. This is a new dawn for the both of us as I will reap all glory for the Empire. Do you even remember what I was going to be named?"

"Pathollex... I am speaking to you on behalf that I have nothing- NOTHING else to give..."

"The death of you will be my- our fondest memory."

"..."

A grin cracked over Pathollex's lips for a split second before he acknowledged the fellow Sith through the Force. Today was the re-birthing of a monster that had been long since locked away to keep a greater sense of morals and good will; however, this was no longer a reality. The Empire called for the crimson blade of the one dubbed as Jedi Hunter to strike down the obstacles that openly call themselves the betterment of the galaxy with all their might. The Republic will know darkness once more.

Pathollex has finally returned.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Calico eyed the alien for a silent moment, before breaking out into a thin little smile. "At ease son. I'm Calico Tal'verda." He paused, and gave Krest a brief nod. He trusted the Zabrak, and there was no reason he could think of to tell him no.

"You've walked in on a bit of a...uh...show, so-to-speak." Calico shot Zius a slightly worried look, as if he were emphasizing the show factor. Definitely a show..." He murmured in a slightly worried tone.

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Prellon Adras"] [member="Zius Tal'Verda"]

[member="Zius Tal'Verda"]

Be ready.

A shine of blue would suddenly fill the room as the Zabrak's metallic hand flipped back, activating his palm saber. He would cit through Zius's restraints, essentially freeing the man. Darth Ferus would stand then, his saber now away. A pale gaze would turn to [member="Calico Tal'Verda"] , filled with nothing. Devoid of emotion, devoid of thought. But anger would flow through, slowly taking the man's pale gaze into something almost red as he stared at the clone. A massive Force blast would be sent to the commander, and anyone else around Zius and Ferus, exploding outwardly in a Force Repulse.

The blast would shatter a nearby window, which only proved to be a signal. Outside a ship came into view, docking with the now broken window. It created it's own airtight seal around the bridge, and it's door opened up to have Imperial commando's charging in, blasting away with suppressive fire. The ship was the one Ferus came in on, and with his once friendship with the Liberty, who would expect this from the Zabrak? With the speech addressing all of the Libterties members, it took the opportunity to move up and attach itself to the bridge, going silent as it waited for the signal. The Darth would only nod to the Jedi hunter, waving him to the ships door.

Should the two go uninterrupted, they would be able to board the ship and leave, blasting off through space to a preset hyperjump location. They would be gone in a flash, just as sudden as how the Zabrak came in.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
[member="Zius Tal'Verda"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Calico Tal'Verda"]
Ori'Alor was up in an Instant, and her Sword was in her hand the next, leaving her ready to kill in the third moment. The Suppressive fire did nothing to stop the Warrior, as she used Agility and Speed augmented by the force to slip among the commandos. "Brother, your son is gone." Ori said, tearing through the Commandos "As much as hurts, 'Krest' has turned and has finished Subverting Zius as well..." With that, Ori finished off the commandos, slamming the last one into a wall. The Warrior then stood in the way of Zius and Ferus' Escape. "The New Order makes many presumptions with this." Ori Said, pulling a survivng commando to her and snapping his neck "All of them wrong."

Calico, being force dead, was completely unaffected by the repulse. He simply stared in confusion as the room seemed to explode with kinetic energy. He had begun to try and move to stop Krest, only to be stopped as one of the stray datapads smacked him along the head. Blood was drawn as he toppled to the floor, dazed, confused, and in pain as he did his best to push himself back up to his feet.

"What in Corella's Nine Hells....?"

Freedom... it had come at last.

The Jedi Hunter took a step out of his broken bondage, turning his head slowly towards [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"] and then to the rest of the Concord with a grin only comparable to the lowest of devils. He reached down to his side and pulled free the curved hilt of his lightsaber, standing still as he took in the moment.

"Your Zius... your precious son is no more. I am the truth that was buried under a mountain of shame and regret. Your happiness is mine to toy with, is it not?"

He then turned his attention back to Ori and began to walk slowly towards the ferocious young woman, the crimson of his blade igniting with a mocking hiss as the Hunter advanced with a never-blinking stare of madness. This was no longer the boy that they had saved and nurtured as one of their own; heartbreak would ensue as he burst into a sudden charge in an attempt to catch his former sister with a hefty kinetic slash aimed for her mid-section. The drinker of Republic blood was in a powerful rage and there wasn't a thing any of the Liberty Concord could attempt to bring their Zius back; Calico's son.

"I'll be making sure that all of his loved ones are put into labor or whatever I see fit. The women here would make fine slaves for a Hutt."

No more of the lost child known as Zius was to surface. The superior domination of the Dark Side had triumphed over the mind and body of the rebellious youth whom defied every rule of the Empire, but still kept too close to his heart their teachings and values of passion. The peace he sought was a lie amongst many others; through his passion he gained the strength to ensure the death of many that had no hopes of survival; through his strength he demonstrated a power and tenacity of his own without a master to guide his anger; through his power was victory assured where the talks of neutrality had failed; through this victory the tidings of the Jedi Hunter will spread wide and far through the Force and the hearts of those who seek justice will find only an early grave.

Through the Force, Pathollex was now free.

[member="Calico Tal'Verda"] [member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Canal Tal'Verda said:
Finally they were on ground. The troopers packed their things and began moving out of the ship. "Someone trace me that signal so we can get Keziah out of here," he commanded to the seven clones as they were moving in the same direction. 'Keziah, we're here. What's your location?"
Listeri shook his head disdainfully, as he walked over to [member="Canal Tal'Verda"] " I ain' gettin' no reception. " He stated bitterly. He began walking around the area, trying to get some reception, while soldiers and other troopers just ran around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom