Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor Faction A MESSAGE OF THE FUTURE | The Dark Horde

kXmxRsp.png

The Unknown Regions, for all that was endeavoured to bring our planets to heel, remain strong in our fight against the Galaxy.

A PAIN THAT WILL HAUNT CIVILISATION SOONER OR LATER
THE VERY THING THEY FEAR MOST IN THIS GALAXY

scarblood.png

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

AD_ART.PNG

For those who know me not - I am Thomas Barran,

Great Khan of the Dark Horde
Warlord and Warden of Mar'Zambul
Proud Abdicator of the Barran Legacy

MAKING ME THE DIVINE SCOURGE OF ALL WHO BELIEVED MY ILK WERE DEAD AND BURIED BEFORE
To all who would seek to rebuild on the ashes of the Galaxy around us, think not that I cannot see you, I can and I can see you all, and my hand extends in alliance to every last one of you. You are not alone out there, my dear brothers and sisters, not while there are eyes still remaining to bear witness, and we - see - you!

After all,
the Final Dawn are known entities already, but we see your broadcasts sent into the cosmos all the same; and in the knowledge of standing alignment between us, the same olive branch extends to Sularen's court from before. There is much we must discuss together after all, and in the recall of our cordial interactions in years bygone, I understand such negotiations would carry a similar tone should you attend the Hearthen Hall to convene talks with the Dark Horde, a meeting of which I intend to bear fruit for both our factions.

Food for thought, that is - should you need time to weigh your options.

However, as for the Legion of the Crimson Star, new though you are to the eyes that remain, we know a rising star when we see one. Obscure though your likes would be to my perception, I understand the need to leave one's mark on the Galaxy, and sympathise with your cause - as I would with any who would stand against the great bastions of civilisation itself.

Find us, Skorr!
Find us and you will find brothers in arms!

The Galaxy grows complacent, even now they still hold to wounded habits.
And so, I wish to see how the Galaxy reacts when tribes join together once more.
THEY OUGHT TO KNOW A FEAR LIKE NO OTHER, THE DARKEST OF ALL DISMAYS

A NIGHTMARE WITHOUT END

8rwUs6n.png

kXmxRsp.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom